@Aura Thanks for telling me about my roleplay preferences. It's set up now, thanks to you! 

As for whose character I'd like to RP with, I don't mind anyone, as long as the player is absolutely fine with it. Liva is in the Ildyara forest region, so I can make do with anyone who is currently in the area or will be.

• Love 1

• Community Administrator
7 hours ago, Aura said:

He looks great! 😍

I can't wait to see how he torments Natia~ I'm not sure if I'd prefer her to give her virginity to Rowan willingly first, or if Xenoth will tear her virginity from her before she gets the chance.

That's a tough choice. I'll tell you now; Xenoth won't be gentle xD He only gives a shit about his own pleasure.

2 hours ago, Ikn0wb0ss said:

@Aura Thanks for telling me about my roleplay preferences. It's set up now, thanks to you! 

As for whose character I'd like to RP with, I don't mind anyone, as long as the player is absolutely fine with it. Liva is in the Ildyara forest region, so I can make do with anyone who is currently in the area or will be.

I wouldn't mind company for Rayvenne. She's in the area. This is my last post for her: 

I also did a post for her in my opening one. It's a very long post, but her part is at the bottom. Here's her Character ID: 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff
1 minute ago, Neptune said:

That's a tough choice. I'll tell you now; Xenoth won't be gentle xD He only gives a shit about his own pleasure.

hehe, just because it's a turn off for Natia doesn't mean it is for me ;3 I think we'll have to play things out by ear to decide. I think I would like Natia to at least get a bit more intimate with Rowan before she gets abducted. I want Rowan to be on her mind just as much as her home when she's separated from him.

1 hour ago, Neptune said:

I wouldn't mind company for Rayvenne. She's in the area. This is my last post for her: 

@Neptune I would love to RP with her! ^^ I think Liva would want to help someone who helps others as well, even if it's for a different reason, like Rayveene's.

Edited by Ikn0wb0ss
  • Like 1

Rayvenne might be a bit stand-offish at first. Despite the fact that she helps people by taking care of monsters (granted, for a price but she does need to eat) she doesn't usually get treated well as people are afraid of her capabilities. I kind of based her abilities and such around a Witcher. Something your average villager is scared of. But she is a good friend to those that have proven themselves to her.

Just to clarify; she's along the Adil river, right? Is it on the west or east bank? Rayvenne's on the east at the moment. I could either have Rayvenne pass her, or have it that it's Raeghan who spots her since he often scouts around and let's Rayvenne know that there's someone sitting alone in the forest? 

Hey everyone! I just joined the club and I would like to share some of my ideas for my character, my plan is to create a guy who went through some pretty heavy stuff and it's now trying to find a place where he live peacefully and atone for his sins, he'll also be extremely power full, but won't have complete control over said power yet (basically a walking anime cliche). That's the very base, I can get into more details if it is necessary

• Like 1

Thanks Neptune it makes me happy that you are here too ^^ 

I guess I'll go with which ever has more characters (not NPCs) since I really like to interact with other people's characters, I already have a name and the character itself pretty much set, I just need to think on a good back story and think on a few ideas for his future

Well, it would be hard for me not to be here considering it's my roleplay xD

The most 'populated' area would be Selil at the moment. I've got several characters stationed out of there at the moment, most of which are occupied or inaccessible (Like the Keza Queen). One I need to modify the profile of; he's a blacksmith. Then I have Elizabeth Baker, who's a prostitute, who is currently in my open side story that characters can come and go to anytime they wish.

Well, I guess that makes sense... xP

Anyway, I created my character, there are a few things that I'll have to add later, but I think it should be enough for now.... can you have a look at it and tell me your opinion about it please? like what do you think about him and if there is something I should change....

Yeah it's not a massive deal, but I can send you a message highlighting where they are to help you, if you want? Although I did just notice that you've put the profile in the comment of the picture, rather than the description of the actual image. In the top right corner of the image (when you click on it and it makes a hover screen) you should see a gog which if you click on it, and select "Edit Details" you can post the profile in the description. 

And yes. Because the profile is complete, you're free to post when you want ^^

Hey all!

I set up my character (Melissa Baker) a few days ago, and I was wondering if there is an rp that she could join in at the moment. 

I'm a bit hesitant of just joining a scene out of nowhere without talking and getting permission with the players. 

As for Melissa, she's an artist by day and fledgeling sex worker at night. She's also a Gorgon with physical capabilities, so she could go adventuring 🙂

Edited by Hope
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up