Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Neptune    1,173
Neptune

Welcome to the Creaky Tavern

large.The-Creaky-Tavern2.jpg
(Age of Conan concept art)

Welcome to the Creaky Tavern, a place for roleplayers from all over Craethiel Kingdom to come and gather to talk about their characters and any of their plots. If you are new to the Kingdom of Craethiel, then this is a good place to advertise your character. The Creaky Tavern is perfect to explain a plot that you wish to do inside of the roleplay, and want to invite other roleplayers to join. So, come by and talk to your friends over a drink. Just please remember that things discussed within the Creaky Tavern cannot be known by your characters inside of the roleplay.

Come and have fun at The Creaky Tavern.

Relevant links:

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Epicpietime
      By Epicpietime
      Hi, I'm looking for a dominant female role-player who will do a magic role-play with me. (I'm a guy)
      Plot: 
      You and I are walking through a forest, and suddenly come across an abandoned hut. We enter and we look around at the items. You break a vase by mistake and release a spirit, which was trapped inside. It grants you unlimited magical powers, and makes you consistently horny.  The perfect mix for a fun time
      Rules:
      My preferences are in the sheet attached. As long as you stick to them, we're fine c;
      I love someone who can consistently come up with ideas of what to do with the magic
    • PrincessMaribel
      By PrincessMaribel
      No-nonsense magical warrior princess
    • todrownamermaid
      By todrownamermaid
      They will have spoiler warnings as a majority of them are SMUT-BASED. Please keep that in mind. I tend to like things with sexual tension in them. It happens.
      Skyrim/ Elder Scrolls Universe 
      this is the one I want the most right now. Just saying.
      Blackmail

Pirates!

The Secretary

Cops and Robbers!
      Drugged up/Hypnotism. WARNING: Probably Incest.
      Loosely based off of multiple manga I read.

Pixie dust?

you're welcome to make suggestions. I could always use more ideas, or would even be happy to help you with some
    • Neptune
      By Neptune
      Craethiel Kingdom

(Photographer Steve Highfield)
      Craethiel is a wild and untamed land, where the monsters and animals of the land rule with an iron fist. There is little protection outside the city walls of Selil for the tiny towns, villages and communities that are doing their very best to survive in the extreme wilderness, with only what little resources that they have at their disposal.
      To the North lies the harsh environment of the mountains, rugged and towering high into the air. The majestic mountains capture many a travellers’ eye, yet few can traverse them. To the East sits the desert, a barren land of blistering heat and little water. The desert is nearly uncrossable at times thanks to rolling sand storms and below freezing temperatures at night. To the South lays hidden the forest of Rosayia, a deep thickness of dark that seems to go on for eternity; housed within its mysterious depths dwell the creatures of nightmares.
      Within the Craethiel Kingdom, all of these areas hold a very real danger to the citizens of Craethiel and the travellers who come to visit. Be wary, dear traveller, of the monsters and animals. You might just meet your end...
      Skill lever: Advanced

Relevant Links:
      Extra Information (A must read) Character ID Out of Character Rules:
      EcchiDreams Standard Roleplay Rules, plus:
      Posts must be at least one paragraph long, with a good amount of detail and with good grammar and spelling (barring mistakes). Anything less than a paragraph, such as a one line post, will be removed and the member in question requested to not do that again. If you consistently post less than a paragraph, then your posts will be removed and you will be asked to leave the roleplay. No one can make a character that is of one of the Epsian/UFF species without my strict permission. Also, non-Epsian/UFF species will not be allowed to wander onto the property of Epsian/UFF species without permission. If a character attempts to trespass, they will be met with potentially lethal hostility.  No one can RP as the human King who owns the land. If he is needed for anything, then I will roleplay with them providing that it’s a good plot that doesn’t ruin the flow of the RP. If you want a location put onto the map, then you’re going to need to message me with the details. If I don’t think the suggestion is good enough, or that the extra information you provide is lacking, then I might refuse.