Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

Whenever i feel well and truely burned out, i like getting a treat i normally dont let myself have, be it a nice meal at a restaurant, or some candy from a specialty store you cant really find anywhere else.. it brings out my inner kid a bit and usually makes the last couple sucky days feel less significant... granted irl i go to the gym and watch my figure a bit with diets so maybe junk food isn't instant happyness for you in the way it is for me... but try and find a little bit of fun of a type you dont usually get, it tends to help with burn out!

Rambling chiwahwah over.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Should I just go ahead with my post or hold off? I wanna ask before jumping the gun, cuz I know peeps may not have had the chance to post but at the same time I don't wanna make people wait y'know?

As someone who has replied,  id try to give a ping to everyone whos not there, then give them another day, after that things should be fine to reply 

• Like 2

@Solomon @Icarian Dreams @IsabellaRoseHey y'all, wanna get this ball rolling with the announcement and to kinda help Kits' move things along. At about 5 or 6 PM (maybe sooner) I'm gonna be moving forward with the postings in the Midnight Pack, do whether you posted or not there will be something. Figured I'd tag you lot, I know some of y'all are busy, but this is a heads up to kinda notify you. Sorry for the pings. 

56 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

@Solomon @Icarian Dreams @IsabellaRoseHey y'all, wanna get this ball rolling with the announcement and to kinda help Kits' move things along. At about 5 or 6 PM (maybe sooner) I'm gonna be moving forward with the postings in the Midnight Pack, do whether you posted or not there will be something. Figured I'd tag you lot, I know some of y'all are busy, but this is a heads up to kinda notify you. Sorry for the pings. 

Thanks for the ping! What timezone is that 5/6PM in?

I'll try to close down my scene tonight, shouldn't take more than one or two posts. Really sorry for the inactivity, life's not been kind on time with me these days 😕

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

I'll try to close down my scene tonight, shouldn't take more than one or two posts. Really sorry for the inactivity, life's not been kind on time with me these days 😕

It's all good! We'll say between 5PM and 6PM CST, which I tend to forget everyone has different time zones. 

Other than that, like I said it's all good, just wanted to ping y'all to get things going along. And I am understanding of people's circumstances.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

@Icarian Dreams - feel free to wrap up the bit with Daliah & Lupita and move either/both of them to wherever they need to go - I'm laid up with covid and only just got the energy to get to my laptop. I doubt I'll get a reply done today.

Get better soon, for your own good and health, Izzy! ❤ (and dont push yourself too much.) 

57 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Life is grey clouds at first, hiding the rainbows. Something cheesy of that sort to make you smile even a little bit. Take care of yourself, dont let anything take ya down without a fight. We all understand. ❤

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Welp, I've been staring at a blank page for way too long now, and the words just refuse to appear. T-T I think I'm gonna head off for the night and try to tackle this after I get some rest.

From what I've read, I don't think Daliah's presence is particularly needed for the announcement scene, so don't let me hold you from starting that up. Hopefully it won't be much of an issue if I finish the library thread after that's up and running :v

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Solomon said:

I'm back online actually and I've missed.... so so much. Um would anyone like to start a scene with one of my characters?

Well for your wolfie characters I think they're gonna be starting the 'mating' ritual soon so head there if you want to get in on that 😛

• Thanks 1

So uhm, as a side note im still interested in making a Thrall  character if any particular vampire  (male or female) has an interest in one.

My current favorites are

A female butler who is mildly sarcastic but completely obedient to a fault

A maid style character with a bubbly obliviousness to her who is excessively affection seeking.

A human who is not actually a Thrall but has been living as one due to a series of circumstances.

A former vampire hunter who has been reduced to a pet, but still sometimes has flashes of her past, trying to attack her master (always unsuccessfully)

A thrall whos mind was utterly destroyed from the process of being made one, and has become an emotionless being of absolute obedience to anyone who gives an order

If anyone is interested in any of these let me know.

Edited by DreamsnThings
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

@Kitsuyumia how much self/personality remains after a thrall contract/curse? I went to check the vampire information tab but theres not much there about what being a "thrall" actually does to a human... 

My understanding from some earlier RP is that the enthrallment depends on the master, but typically prevents the thrall from attacking their master at the very least. Though maybe if you're doing the hunter thing it would be with an older vampire that finds it amusing and allowed it?

Hrm... between the maid and the butler approach which do you prefer? Because the ex hunter could realistically be either(or neither) and would be something that manifests as petty pranks and indirect attempts on your life (little silver here, little chopped garlic there) well mostly sticking with their "new" personalities

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up