Looking for Ageplay, Non-Con RP (READ THE DISCLAIMER)

DISCLAIMER: All themes in this post are purely fictional, and are not condoned by the writer in any shape or form, nor do they reflect any IRL desires of the writer. This is purely for fantasy writing between two consenting adults.

As the title says, I'm looking for someone to do a non-con ageplay RP. I'd be playing this little cutie, Jackie, and you'd be playing some depraved man who rapes her into a coma and teaches her the joys of adult pleasure~

My partner must be able to match my writing/level of detail (around 3 paragraphs per reply + any dialogue included. Exceptions can be made depending on the scene). If you're interested, comment below, or Ecchitext me 🙂

Kinks I'd like to involve include, but are not limited to:

- Non-Con/Rape 

- Ageplay

- BDSM

- Excessive cum

- Toys

Overstimulation/Forced Orgasm

__jack_the_ripper_fate_and_1_more_drawn_ __jack_the_ripper_fate_and_2_more_drawn_ 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy I would have loved this if I were to be the Underage Female getting raped by a Futa instead of a Man, though I'm hoping you find someone to rape that sexy girl into a coma!~ 😼

I hope so too. Would you happen to know anyone who might be willing?

Aww hoped you wanted to do that, though as for someone who wouldn't mind plowing an underage little girl in such devious ways, well not really there isn't many for that from what I know so... Yeah 😅

I do hope you find someone and again if you ever fancy being the one plowing such underage girl with my Gwen here then you know where to find me just bring a good Futa Reference for YC~ 😉

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

Aww hoped you wanted to do that, though as for someone who wouldn't mind plowing an underage little girl in such devious ways, well not really there isn't many for that from what I know so... Yeah 😅

I do hope you find someone and again if you ever fancy being the one plowing such underage girl with my Gwen here then you know where to find me just bring a good Futa Reference for YC~ 😉

Aye aye, captain 🙂

• Like 1

There's some sorting out we'll need to do around BDSM.

How much bondage and what kind? I dig rope bondage but am less into devices like stocks and frames. Shibari though, I completely love.

As for the discipline component: What kind of things do you want to be made to do and what kind of punishments are appealing? Spankings? Canings? Orgasm denial? 

How much sadism do we want and how extreme? The masochism part is really up to how your character reacts to the sadism, so that's up to you.

How does little Jackie end up in this depraved man's clutches? Does he send her home at night with threats to make her come back or keep her locked up in a kennel in the barn?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up