• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Aura said:

@Kalvoras Vertal Am I right in assuming that the side story involving Sophia, Shez, and Kay is dead? Because I'd really like to continue Sophia's story, even if that means retconning some things.

"Actually, I'm fully planning on posting for that once I get my laptop back ^_^ Should be a few days, but if you don't want to wait anymore, then yes, you can ^_^"

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Moehwa said:

I guess I say my plan here, so my plan is really just to get Ifrit a contract with some mortal or something. Not really complex, kinda just a standard succubus thing. 

"Well, the best thing to do would be to make a starting post and then see if you can catch a fly in your web! Hopefully Ifrit finds a suitable 'dinner' ;)"

• Senior Staff

Hm... I wouldn't be against creating a succubus character, myself, and that character could play well off of Alez, too, but I'm really not in the position to create a whole new character profile at the moment. Although, as a succubus herself, Ilfrit might end up catching the attention of Alez.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"So... With Aura's announcement, what are we planning on doing with the Two Girls are Better Than One roleplay? Are we planning on acting like it never happened, or are we going to basically skip to the end with Emma being left in Shez's care and Kaylaen and Shez parting ways and Sophia apparently disappearing into thin air? XD"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

Well, as I've said elsewhere, I think I'm okay with continuing this story so long as it isn't exclusively sex. I think Sophia's story contains enough that she has room for a lot of development along the way, so I think I will continue on with this roleplay after all! Thank you for putting up with my indecisiveness! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Senior Staff
5 minutes ago, Moehwa said:

Well, once more. It's probably a page back, but I did write a starter with my succubus in hopes of getting a mortal contract or maybe just an rp with her, so, if anybody could look at that, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Hey Moehwa, I did look at the post. It was good though I don't currently have any characters spare to interact with them sorry.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up