OOC talk for Monster Academy.

3 minutes ago, KanDaKnight said:

I'd be interested to get back into the swing of this club but It's a bit late and honestly my brain has shut off, but sure I'll drop in my hooman. So, a yes vote from me. 

No rush, my dude. None of us are in a hurry, after all 😄

We appreciate the interest ^^

5 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

I would be interested, i have been out of the swing of things site wide for the last couple months so this may be a nice way to get back in the swing a things!

Sounds good. Would love to interact with you on various clubs of mine if you like.

4 hours ago, MiniRaptor said:

I could try joining in but I guess I'll have to get a character set up.

I will be happy to help you out with that if you need it.

Also: I always offer newcomers to do a start scene together with me in order to get introduced properly and such.

• Like 1

Personally I would rather not get into a multi-person scene once again. Last time it was hectic and there's always the possibility of someone being unable to reply anymore because of life, or anything of the sort. This includes me, too, as something might come up in my life unexpectedly, and having to just imagine that a character is no longer there because the player can't participate anymore is weird.

That said, I do remember how my human character Hiro promised Julia that he would go to a party she hosted, so feel free to imagine him being there, if it makes any difference.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

The first one, yes.  The second one, however, is a bit more of a mystery.

And now that I have gotten my answer, it's off to the (proverbial) lab...and Google Images.

How so? Did I fail to make a reply on one of them?

By the way, we are doing a scene with multiple people - party scene - in the dorm room for my Julia character. You are free to join if you wish.

1 minute ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

More "I have to read through and see what happened while I was hardcore slacking off"

Ah, that was my overall feeling as well, but just like everyone else have done, might be doing and will continue to do: I will overlook where to post at times xD

1 minute ago, Kerzin Kalamond said:

One of these days I need to get back into writing and rejoin this club with a new character I would like playing. 

I am always happy to help out, though I thought you said you were not into public stuff or some other issue?

1 minute ago, RagingKnight said:

Thank you glad to be here

You're welcome. I am always happy to see new members who can potentially have a fun time here and with whom I can plan new scenes with.

I also always offer to play out a starting scenes with new members.

Mostly just incredibly difficult to follow. To many notifications, things get lost, a dog ate my homework, I showed up to class without my pants in again. Ya know how it goes.

But I’m only just now slowly getting back into the site and don’t have anything really going on so might be a lot easier to manage just one character in one club.