so far from the application entries, I noticed everyone is looking for a unique job. So, I dont know how that can plan out right now, but I think it would be better that way; like, new comers will have a place to join straight away.

Also, employees from other sectors will be able to sneak in too, as long as Ms. Grail isn't watching 😛 then again, I wouldn't mind getting punished by her xD

Edited by Iori

Hahaha! 

Perhaps a waiting room/Lobby? That way everyone can wait and entertain each other until they've been interviewed/until their department has been created!

Also, perhaps we should put a limit on how many characters one person can have? I know it sounds a bit much but one of our newcomers submitted two applications and while that's totally fine I think each person who joins the club should have, perhaps, maximum three? 

7 minutes ago, Luno Asherah said:

Also, perhaps we should put a limit on how many characters one person can have? I know it sounds a bit much but one of our newcomers submitted two applications and while that's totally fine I think each person who joins the club should have, perhaps, maximum three? 

I do love some multi character roleplays. I would suggest not to put a hard cap on that but we can discourage them to not to make more than 3. If made more than 3 and the characters are not paid attention much (from the roleplayer or the other members) we can then suggest to remove that character; as in like, firing an employee after the final interview lmao

Also, I agree with the waiting room! That's a great idea tbh!

5 minutes ago, Iori said:

If made more than 3 and the characters are not paid attention much (from the roleplayer or the other members) we can then suggest to remove that character; as in like, firing an employee after the final interview lmao!

That was what I was thinking. It gets difficult for people to keep track of 'whom' they're talking to at the moment and might discourage others from writing. 

we for sure can! cx

The club is still undergoing some construction, much discussion to do and many more threads to post but meanwhile we all can roleplay in the Lobby, the marketing director's room and the CEO's room. The marketing director will be free soon though I suppose 😏

3 minutes ago, te-ginger said:

So far so good! Found some extra time on my hands so I thought I'd try out the clubs finally. How about you?

that's good to hear! I have been alright for the most part, thanks for asking! cx

1 minute ago, Melethron said:

Thank you for having us. 🙂  I'll try not to be confused and go quiet the way I did in my past clubs, no promises.

I'll try to have introductions for my two in line tomorrow. I hope you'll enjoy them then.

We don't bite 😄 well... not too hard at least, unless we are asked... xD So make yourself at home cx

and I will be looking forward to the introductions!~ cx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up