• Community Administrator

Time: 07:00 on a Sunday morning.

Kelania could hardly believe her luck. Either this human was desperately lonely, or very easy to dupe. She let out a laugh, as if responding to Sophia’s enthusiasm, however it was a laugh of almost disbelief. Still keeping herself in character, she gave Sophia a big, wide smile, “I’m glad you’re just as adventurous as I am. This is going to be a lot of fun… Because yes, it’s a dare!” She then took Sophia’s hand and stood up, practically pulling the human up to her feet as if in a burst of excitement.

“The hotel isn’t that far… maybe a ten or so minute walk from here? So it shouldn’t be too far out of your way, right?” Kelania asked, keeping that mischievous smile on her lips as she tilted her head slightly in an endearing manner, keeping her eyes glued upon her prey. She had spent months hunting for the perfect prey in Blackberry Falls and had run into one wall, after another. She had stumbled upon a perfect, sparkling gem in this one. If it was this easy to convince her to go to a strange place, with a complete stranger, then it shouldn’t be hard to convince Sophia to do what Kelania needed her to do. The succubus felt a thrill of excitement, knowing that her task was almost complete. She drew Sophia closer to her, intertwining their arms, “I’m just going to keep you close sweetheart… not only because you look and smell good, but because it’s so very cold and I think we could keep each other warm, don’t you think?” She then gave a flirtatious wink at Sophia, made bold and confident with her success with this lovely little human.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

In just one response, Kelania seemed to transform from a seductive sweetheart to a giddy little child. Sophia couldn't help but adore the transformation, she was surprised by the sudden speed she was hoisted up with and just smiled warmly as Kelania tugged at her while the two walked back toward the city. As the two walked, Sophie couldn't help but worry about any surprise calls from her manager. Would Kelania understand if she had to leave suddenly? How angry would her manager be if she were called in at an awkward time and showed up late? All of her concerns faded away, however, when she felt the warmth of the girl's body as she was pulled closer in. Sophia just blushed as she commented about keeping each other warm. "S-stop it!" She wasn't angry, it was more of a playful demand, followed with a giggle. "You keep holding me like that and people are gonna think we're a couple." It was mostly a joke, but Sophia partially was testing the waters to see how the girl would react. In fact, it only seemed to make her more restless. 

As the two walked down the street together, Sophia began to notice people staring at them as they passed. She was used to turning heads, of course, but something about the air in this situation felt different. It wasn't so much people being attracted or disgusted by the way she was dressed, no... it looked more like... concern...? Could they tell where they were headed? Did all of these people know something she didn't? Beyond that, Sophia noticed a few people giving this seemingly innocent girl looks of disgust as well. This made Sophia uneasy, but she couldn't just back down now, she could only imagine how upset that would make Kelania. However, as the two walked together, Sophia couldn't help but begin to feel a little suspicious of the girl. Now that she thought about it, it all seemed a bit too good to be true... 

• Like 1

Time: 07:00 on a Sunday morning.

Kelania laughed in response to the girls giggle, finding the sound delightful and pleasant on the ears. She playfully nudged the little human, “So what if they do? There’s nothing wrong with two beautiful women enjoying companionship with each other…” Kelania asked, dropping her tongue to a sensuous whisper with the last few words. Her smirked turned playful as her hand moved to grip Sophia’s own hand, allowing their fingers to press close to one another. She had noticed the stares of the other humans, who did not seem to be as easily fooled as this little human. But Kelania gave them an intense look, filled with anger, which caused them to avert their gaze and continue on. She then levelled her smile back at Sophia as she lead the human towards the hotel in question.

Ten minutes later, as she had promised, they were standing outside of a hotel. It looked old, built in the style of a Victorian Manor house which was unusual considering the fact that Blackberry Falls had not been around for that long in the history of the world. The bricks were tightly locked together, and were a light brown in colour. The windows were tall and narrow, the glint of the winter sun reflecting off of them blocking out any view from within. The roof was made from a grey colour slate, and the two of them could see thick chimneys made from the same stone as the walls of the Manor. Thick vines, brown and dead looking, clung to the building giving it an almost diseased look.

“Looks like a perfect haunted house, does it?” Kelania asked with a giddy looking grin. Without even waiting for an answer, Kelania practically dragged her up to the black heavy wooden door. With her free hand, she grabbed the doorknob and turned it, causing a hollow clanking sound. She then pushed it open to reveal the dim insides of a small hallway. Kelania said, “I want to try the basement, first. That’s where I heard most of the rumours… but we’re going to need to sneak past the receptionist, first… are you sure you don’t want to back out now?” Her question was asked cleverly, appealing to the sense of adventure in Sophia. She had seemed eager to take up a dare, earlier, so Kelania hoped that her question was phrased in such a way that Sophia would once again willingly dive into the dare. Then once Kelania had her trapped, it was all over.

• Senior Staff

Time: ~7:10 on a Sunday

Kelania responded to Sophia's comment exactly how she expected, she couldn't help but love how cute the girl was. She didn't quite catch her leering at the passersby as Kelania had been keeping her mask up anytime she looked at her. It's not like she wanted to be suspicious of her, but her faith in people had been tested numerous times, especially since she moved here.  Soon, the two girls found themselves at the foot of what looked to be a large house rather than any typical hotel Sophia had ever seen. The building looked so old and run down that Sophia was surprised to know it was still operational. Its design made it seem as though it were probably a really expensive place to stay once upon a time, and, with a little bit of better maintenance, it might look absolutely beautiful, but, as it stood now, it just looked abandoned. It certainly looked like it rumors would spread about it being haunted at the very least, but how would a hotel like this even stay in business? It's not like Blackberry Falls had any shortage of hotels, being a tourist spot and all. "This place is really still open? It looks completely abandoned." Sophia was already making plans to fake a phone call from her manager to get out of the situation, but one look at the way Kelania's eyes lit up as she pulled her into the hotel had convinced her to play along for a little while longer.

As the heavy doors were pushed open, Sophia peered into the dark hallway. If this place really was operational, there might still be people sleeping in some of these rooms, so, as she stepped in, she was careful not to make too much noise. That's around when Kelania explained her plan. "The basement? Sneak past the receptionist? Are you crazy? Listen, I'm not afraid of some ghost stories, but I'm not about to go around breaking laws!" She was speaking in a hushed shout out of courtesy to the others as she stared at Kelania. In all honesty, Sophia wasn't too familiar with the details of the law in Blackwater Falls or Ashea period, but she was sure that trespassing into employee-only areas was surely grounds for some sort of legal action. "I can't afford a parking ticket, let alone a trespassing fine! And do you have any idea what could happen to me if I lose my citizenship here!?"

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

When Silvina asked him to name his strengths and weaknesses for her, David froze. If there was one question he hated most of all, it was this question right there. All other questions seemed to pale in comparison to this one in difficulty. How the heck was he supposed to answer this?! He couldn't really name many strengths but he could easily name weaknesses. He doubted, though, that was what she was looking for. If he named too many weaknesses, he would not be hired for why would anyone want to hire someone who had too many weaknesses? But if he named too many strengths, he could easily be caught out or sound like a prick. Goodness know, he could hardly think of many good things to say about himself. He was going to have to think long and hard about this. But it did not look like he was going to have a lot of time on his hands to do so. This interview, he thought, was time limited and he was going to have to give a definite answer. He didn't think he could get away with a non-committal answer. He started to sweat as his heart raced, trying to think of something to say. 

"Well...umm...I don't think I'm very good...at answering questions like these." David said honestly, as he wracked his brains trying to think of a more suitable response. "And well....I don't like talking about myself much...that's a weakness isn't it? I guess I could be considered honest..."

• Like 1

Silvina blinked at David a couple of times, a little startled by his answer. She then suddenly started to laugh, throwing her head back as she allowed herself to be caught up in the mirth of the moment. She leaned back in her chair, letting herself laugh for several moments before she began to force herself to calm down, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye. She knew that it was not intentional, but what he said and the way he said it struck her as enormously funny in a good way. Her laughter settled down into a quiet chuckle before she leaned forward again, taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down. When she had regained control of herself, she said,

“You can add another strength. You’re an unintentional comedian. I don’t think anyone has ever answered like that before. I doubt you meant it as funny, it was. You’re brutally honest; fantastic. You need to be brutally honest with the position that you’re applying for. Luckily you shouldn’t need to have much interaction with customers, so being social isn’t a requirement of the job and no doubt the more you become familiar with us the more we will learn about each other. So…” Silvina smiled at him for a moment before she moved onto her next question, “What are your goals for the next five years? And what is your biggest achievement thus far?” She asked him.

Time: 07:10 on a Sunday morning.

“Don’t worry your beautiful head, Sophia. You wouldn’t get kicked out for a simple trespassing thing. We won’t get caught, I promise you and even if we do get caught, I’ll pay up and take the wrap. The receptionist is a blind old bat who’s as deaf as a post.” Kelania said to reassure Sophia who seemed to be on the verge of a panic. Still keeping her grip on the young human, Kelania pulled her down the dim corridor until they came to the door at the end of the hall. She then pointed into the room beyond where they could see an old woman sitting at the reception desk. She had thick rimmed glasses on, and her back was hunched, causing her head to jut forward. She was peering at some papers before her, squinting her eyes as not even the glasses were enough to help her see properly. Her nose seems to almost tickle the paper she was so close to it. The room was absolutely quiet, save for the quiet rustle of paper. Like the outside, this room seems a little run down. The wood finish was a little faded and they could see cobwebs in the corner of the stone walls. 

To prove Kelania’s point, the succubus called out, “Hey! Mrs. Treacle!” Her voice easily carried in the room, echoing against the walls of the large room. However the old woman made absolutely no response to the loud noise. Kelania turned to Sophia, “See. You could shout yourself hoarse and she still wouldn’t notice. The door we need to get to, is over there.” She said, pointing over to a heavy looking wooden door near the foot of the flight of stairs. It would require them to walk in front of the old lady at the desk, but with her face practically nuzzling the desk, the chances that she would notice were absolutely zero.

“She’s the only one around right now. Come on, we won’t be long and the chances that we’ll be caught are literally zero, so you’re worrying for nothing. There’s bound to be some exciting ghost activity down there. It’s the only place I haven’t looked.” Kelania said, putting as much persuasion into her voice as possible. She wanted to take Sophia somewhere, where neither of them would be disturbed by anyone. The basement was the perfect place, where Kelania could trick Sophia into casting the spell that Kelania wanted her to cast. She gave Sophia her widest, most seductive smile as she leaned a little closer, “Please, Sophia?” She said in a soft, pleading tone.

• Senior Staff

Time: 7:10 on a Sunday Morning

Sophia was still hesitant. Even if the risk of being found was low, it certainly wouldn't look good on her criminal record if she were. She had already been in trouble with the police for shoplifting back when her income was much more barebones, so they probably already saw her as a delinquent. Despite her worries, Sophia could feel Kelania tugging at her again and pulling her down the hallway to a larger hotel lobby where she could see the receptionist in question. Sophia thought Kelania had been exaggerating, but after seeing the old lady in person, she really did seem to be blind as a bat. She couldn't help but feel sorry for the woman and wanted to run up and help her read whatever that paper was that she was struggling with, but before she could even think about taking a step, the silence in the room was broken by Kalania shout, practically making Sophia fall over with shock. "H-hey! What the hell! Quiet down!" Sophia had never really been the bossy type, but this girl had been proving to be a bit more mischevious than she initially thought. "You said this place is still in business! People are probably sleeping here! The least you could do is be courteous and stay quiet!" After scolding the girl, she turned around to look back at the old woman who hadn't lifted her eyes from her papers at all. 'really?' Sophia thought to herself. 'She didn't even hear that?' She was honestly surprised. How could someone with such poor eyesight and hearing be the only security in the building? Maybe she was better for the job when she was younger and the hotel just couldn't afford to hire a replacement receptionist?

While Sophie was lost in thought, Kelania pointed to the door they had to reach. The last thing Sophia wanted to do was take advantage of the shortcomings of an old lady, and Kelania was sounding less than convincing. Was process of elimination really the only reason she thought the basement was so convinced the basement was haunted? "You don't think there's a possibility that this place isn't haunted and that we're just in a normal, dusty, old hotel?" She questioned the girl in an almost patronizing tone, but she was soon met with the same voice that had practically made her melt before. Who knew just a simple "pretty please" would be enough to make her bend her will. 

Sophie sighed. "Fine, but I'm not trusting you to go first. And you have to stay quiet!" She was blushing slightly as she spoke, knowing full-well that she was only still playing along because of her own horniness. She walked across the lobby. Despite knowing the old woman was deaf, she stepped carefully on the wood floor and her heart leaped every time she heard a creak. "Alright... This is the door?" She asked for assurance before testing the doorknob.

“I’ll be as quiet as a mouse.” Kelania said in a quiet whisper as she followed Sophia across the hall towards the door in question. With Sophia agreeing to go down into the basement with her, Kelania could afford to give into the girl's request to keep it down, especially if it made her more agreeable. Kelania knew she had been loud, but it proved the point that the receptionist wouldn’t notice. “Yes, that’s the door. But seriously, yes, this place could be haunted. A ghost is the soul of a person still bound to the mortal plane, from what I’ve heard. But they have no intelligence, thus they are only stuck in one spot. A ghost that’s bound to the basement of this building isn’t going to be seen walking about the halls. I’ve researched into this stuff. So unless they’re lying to me… that’s why we’ve got to look for ourselves.” She then said, giving Sophia a sweet innocent smile.

Kelania glanced back towards the old woman on the receptionist, who was still completely oblivious to their presence. She turned back towards Sophia as the girl tried the door handle, which clanked slightly, with a hollow sound from behind it. It was clear that it was unlocked, which would allow them to easily get into the basement hallway, and then down the stairs into the basement itself. She whispered, “Open it slowly. I don’t think she could hear it but I don’t know if it creaks or not….” She glanced around before she picked up a cushion from a nearby chair and pressed it against the hinges of the door. Quietly, she whispered, “Open it slowly and carefully.” She had her fingers silently crossed that the door wouldn’t make any noise when opened, because she didn’t want Sophia spooked further than she currently seemed to be. If it did make noise, the cushion would muffle the noise enough so that no one would notice. Given the age of the building, Kelania guessed that it might creak slightly, but nothing more than that. Certainly nothing that would alarm anyone or attract any attention. The hotel was a solid stone structure, even on the insides, as was typical of British-type architecture especially the older type. Thus any sound they had made in the lobby did not carry far, as it was hard to make enough noise to get through solid stone walls. 

• Senior Staff

Kelania sure seemed convinced that the place was haunted. Sophia still had her doubts, but again, considering the things she's seen in the city, she wouldn't be surprised either way. She was more so paranoid by the idea of getting caught than actually seeing a ghost. After testing the door, she was almost annoyed that the door was unlocked. If the door had been locked, that might have been a great excuse to leave right there, but instead, the knob turned just fine. Before she began to push the door open, she heard Kelania suggest she open it slowly, and then watched as she retrieved a cushion to quiet any noise from the door. "Are you... making fun of me?" Sure, she was on edge and knew the old lady wouldn't hear anything, but surely that woman wasn't the only person working here. They could just as easily get caught if any employee just happened to be wandering around this particular hall. She shrugged it off the teasing, though. It was a good idea to keep the noise down. She began to push the door open, following Kelania's advice. As expected, the door did make a slight creaking noise, but nothing particularly loud thanks to the cushion concealing the noise.

Sophie wasn't quite sure what to expect behind the door. If this door led to the basement, there was probably going to be a creepy staircase descending into the darkness. The idea made Sophie feel a little uneasy. If there was a ghost down there, what kind of ghost would it be? Would it be able to possess one of them? Would it be hostile or friendly? She hadn't really considered it before, but she wasn't quite prepared to deal with any attacks, especially if Kelania managed to get taken over. After pulling the door wide enough, Sophia stepped in and gestured for Melania to follow. "Hurry, once we're down here, we probably won't have to worry about staying quiet. The lights are off, so I can't imagine anyone would be down here."

Kelania let out a slightly exaggerated, but quiet sigh of relief when the door didn’t make too much noise when opened. She slowly pulled the cushion away, carefully putting it back down on the chair where she had gotten it, making it look like as if no one had moved it. She then straightened and followed Sophia into the dark hallway of the basement. She turned around and carefully closed the door behind them, before quietly reaching for the latch and locking it behind them. To cover up any inadvertent sound she made, Kelania said, “I have a phone, with a light on it. We can use it like a torch so that we can see.” She turned away from the door and fished into her coat pocket, pulling out her phone and activating the camera. This caused a bright light to flash the small hallway before them which also lit up the top of the stairs.

“And, I can record while lighting things up so if we see anything, we can record it.” Kelania then added before taking Sophia’s arm once again, locking the two together as she led the girl towards the stairs where they paused. Kelania lit the stairs up so that they could see where they were going. The stairs appeared to be made from stone, and covered with a faded blue carpet. The succubus warned, “Watch your step, pretty. It would hurt if either of us fell here.” She then carefully started moving down the stairs towards the actual basement. It was eerily quiet, even for her. The only sound that either of them could hear, was the gently taps of their feet on the floor, their breathing as well as the beats of their hearts. She carefully lead Sophia down to the bottom of the stairs before she paused to have a look around, moving the phone so that she would light up everything. The walls of the medium sized room were made up of uneven bricks, stacked together with mortar. There were several piece of furniture, such as chairs, stacked up against the wall as well as other pieces were covered in dusty blankets. Kelania stepped further into the room, looking around. Yes, this place looked perfect. There was a lovely spot in the middle of the floor that would give her plenty of room to play.

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

If she had any doubts before, there was no questioning now that Kelania had been teasing her after hearing her exaggerated sigh, at this point, she couldn't help but laugh slightly, though. Maybe she had been overreacting a little. She watched as Kelania replaced the cushion and closed the door behind her. She then heard Kelania mention using her phone as a 'torch.' That was terminology she hadn't heard much. she usually just called it a flashlight. To hear, a torch referred to a wooden pole that you would light the top of, like a giant candle. She could only suppose that Kelania must have been from some European country, which probably should have already been apparent from her dialect. She just shrugged it off as the girl's phone casted a bright light down the stairs, lighting up the dusty blue carpet on the old stone stairs. Sophie's own phone was capable of a similar flashlight function, but before she could dig it out, Kelania had already hooked arms with her and leading her down the basement steps. It was really sweet of this girl to be so considerate of her well being, and it was probably better that she didn't waste her phone battery in case her manager really does call her. "Thank you, I'll be careful." She whispered. Even though she had just admitted any noise down here probably wouldn't be a problem, a whisper was all that felt appropriate. The room was so quiet, it almost felt disrespectful to break the silence. She could hear every breath she and Kelania made, every step they took, she could even hear sounds as subtle as the crunching of the carpet on the stairs. There was certainly no way anyone could be hiding down here without being able to hear their breathing. If a ghost were anywhere in the city, this seemed like a very fitting place for it to be.

After they reached the ground floor, Sophie breathed in a cloud of dust and immediately started coughing. "S-sorry, it's really dusty in here." She looked around the room as Kelania flashed the light. This room almost seemed like it was frozen in time, like it had been abandoned several years ago. Sure, the rest of the hotel looked really old, but this room had a different feel to it. It seemed like nobody was interested in even using this room anymore. If there was a ghost tied to this room, maybe someone had been killed here? "Alright... so, what do we do now that we're here? I mean, I don't see any furniture flying around or hear any voices." She continued to look around wherever Kelania pointed her light. She began to think more. "You said a ghost would be tied to a specific area and that you heard a rumor that one might be tied to this room... in that case, do those rumors explain who the ghost is and how they died?"

• Like 1

Kelania snorted softly in a soft laugh, “A ghost that’s throwing things, and making lots of noise is a poltergeist, sweetheart. They’re more malevolent. A ghost is simply a spirit that wanders around the place they’re tied to.” She explained as she moved her phone about, lighting up the room. She could see the dust in the air that had made Sophia cough, sparkling softly in the light as the particles moved around in response to their movements disturbing the air. With her arm still around Sophia, she gently pulled the little beauty towards the centre of the room where she paused. The light that she was moving around fell upon what looked to be a wooden desk, with a gold chain resting on top of it. It looked tarnished with age. Sitting next to it, looked to be a ring with a single diamond. Her lips curved slightly, “Ah… there. That much about the rumours was true, at least…” She said, keeping the light on the two objects as she turned her head towards Sophia, her eyes sparkling with mischievousness, and a touch of lust.

[[Moved to Side Story: A Forceful Surrender]]

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • Senior Staff
On 07/12/2017 at 23:01, Neptune said:

Silvina blinked at David a couple of times, a little startled by his answer. She then suddenly started to laugh, throwing her head back as she allowed herself to be caught up in the mirth of the moment. She leaned back in her chair, letting herself laugh for several moments before she began to force herself to calm down, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye. She knew that it was not intentional, but what he said and the way he said it struck her as enormously funny in a good way. Her laughter settled down into a quiet chuckle before she leaned forward again, taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down. When she had regained control of herself, she said,

“You can add another strength. You’re an unintentional comedian. I don’t think anyone has ever answered like that before. I doubt you meant it as funny, it was. You’re brutally honest; fantastic. You need to be brutally honest with the position that you’re applying for. Luckily you shouldn’t need to have much interaction with customers, so being social isn’t a requirement of the job and no doubt the more you become familiar with us the more we will learn about each other. So…” Silvina smiled at him for a moment before she moved onto her next question, “What are your goals for the next five years? And what is your biggest achievement thus far?” She asked him.

When Silvina started laughing at David's answer, he wondered what on earth was so funny. He literally had no idea what she was laughing about. Was it at him or something? He couldn't really work out what it was until she again spoke. Though, it was the case that David still didn't really understand what she found so funny about what he said. Was it really that funny? No mater as the interview continued with the next question which was about his goals. Well, he could answer that with few words since he hadn't really thought of it that much. He was indeed hoping to get some sort of employment and not be a burden to anyone anymore than he was.

"Well, my main goal is to get full-time employment, a stable job that I can build up some savings." David answered honestly. Though he did not like to admit it, he didn't have much savings. It was then Silvina threw him one of those open ended strange questions again. She had asked him what was his biggest achievement in his life. That was a hard question as David did not really know what his achievements were at this point and if you asked him, he would not be able to answer right away. David did not really know what could be counted as an achievement of note. He figured he was a pretty ordinary person, perhaps a bit too mundane. Okay, there was that incident where he almost died a few years back but that wasn't exactly something he purposely did and not really anything to be proud of. 

"Umm..hmm...good question." David replied. "I'm not too sure as I don't have that many. I guess still being alive is one of them?'

An Unexpected Meetup

Date: December 25, 2017

Participants: Neptune, ShuyaHideaki

Karma shuffled across town, looking for a not-so-full bar to hang out in. He had just finished a private party at the club and was almost too tired to walk. He was definitely sore. After that, he needed a nice couple of drinks. Most of the bars or taverns were completely full of drunken idiots, and he didn’t want to have to deal with that. The secret taverns were always an option, but they were mostly just run-down shacks or backrooms. His eyes scanned the empty, snow covered streets as he sighs. His jacket and was obviously not enough as the cold dug into his skin like frozen needles. He shuddered and buried his cute little face into his red, snow-dotted scarf. He spots a small sign that is rather hardly noticeable. He takes a second to read it.

“The Honeybee Brasserie, huh? It sounds like a nice place to get a drink, hopefully it’s not too crowded... “

He hesitantly walks to the door and opens it as a blast of hot air smacks him in the face. He smiles and walks in when he sees that there’s only a small amount of people in there, only about six people in total. He takes a seat at the well decorated bar, enjoying how festive the place looked. It wasn’t too Christmasy, but showed enough of the holiday to let one know what was going on. It was relatively quiet with the soft muttering of people talking to friends, loved ones, or even to themselves. The floorboards creaked when they were walked on, but it wasn’t too horrible. It made him think of an old-timey tavern. He takes a second before looking at the bartender, an old man that looks to be around the age of sixty. Karma takes his order with a kind smile on his face.

“I’ll take a straight vodka on the rocks, sir.”

While his order was being prepared, the door was opened once more as a rather handsome looking young man strided into the brasserie. His snowy white hair, cold gaze and his silence caught the attention of Karma, bringing an immediate interest to him. He watched as the man took a seat next to him as he smiles warmly. Karma’s white tail, which went perfectly with his icy blue fur color, swished around behind him showing off the curiosity that his face had well hidden. He looked at the man, taking a good, long look before speaking.

“Well, hello there. My name’s Karma. May I ask yours?”

The waiter set his drink in front of him as he asked the question. Karma took the glass and took a small sip of it, the liquid warming his throat. He shudders and smiles as he feels the liquid settle in his stomach. He could never get over the feeling of a good swig of an amazing alcohol. He took another sip as he made a mental note to come back here more often. He looks at the man as he takes his order.

(("Sorry if it's not descriptive enough for you. I tried, but I could go back and edit it more if you would like me to."))

Edited by ShuyaHideaki
Spacing errors

Time: 7:00 AM

I mutter as I struggle to keep my head sane and the feeling of something pulling my brain apart was devasting which made me struggle to keep myself awake. The sound of wind passing me by sooth my pain and I slowly open my eyes to see foggy images while I try to recollect any memories. 

Where am...I?...How...am I still alive?..

I grunt as I glance at my right to see my vision slowly coming back to me while I grab my stomach and slowly regain my nerves to move my body which I had lost long ago. I began to stumble as I try to grab what appears to be a seat and I could see the morning blue sky from my horizon which my nostril smell the ocean nearby. I lift my body with pain as I find myself to be on a bus and the only passenger on this vehicle. I pant heavily as I lay back and just wait for the bus to stop at any location so I can gather some intel about my whereabouts. I closed my eyes the entire ride back to the unknown and hearing my panting slowly decreasing as I hear the bus slowly coming to a complete stop. My eyes shot open as I quickly make my move to see the person riding the bus and look a bit shock at my appearance from behind him.

"W-What? When did you enter the bus?" He asks, shock.

"S-Sorry..I don't know myself, I just want to know where I am.." I mutter, weak and exhausted.

The man thinks for a second as he stares at me and I look a bit confused as I try to adjust myself to my body.

He sighs, yet smiling, "Perpahs the answer you were looking for." He answers.

I look confused by his odd answer and yet, my body move outside of the bus since I desire some answers for myself. I approach an odd building in front of me and stumble upon the place's name Thorndown Campus.

Time: 7:10 AM

I began walking with some struggle to keep my posture in check and enter the campus to gather some intel for myself. I walk around the lonely hallways as I could hear a woman's voice speaking and echo across the hallways, like a voice guiding my path. I follow the source of the feminine voice to find a classroom filled with students and the woman speaking about a lecture from what I can tell. I slowly took my seat as I lean my head on the desk and keeping my gaze on the woman while I listen and recover from my fatigue

Silvina noticed the slightly confused look that David had, and smiled at him to assure him that there was nothing that he needed to worry about. When he answered her question about where he saw himself in five years, she couldn’t help but to nod her head in agreement. That was an admirable goal to look towards. Sometimes she got so sick and tired of the very ungenuine answers she got to such a question. She even had one person claim that they would be in her position in five years. While she liked ambitious people, she didn’t like people that ambitious. She made a few notes on her computer regarding his answer. She wanted to ask what he was saving up for, but decided not to. That was a rather personal question, and not exactly relevant to the current interview. Perhaps she could ask him at a later date, when she was getting to know him better. She waited as he seemed to pause as he pondered the next question she had. When the answer came, she let out a very soft laugh and nodded,

“Yes, I think that could be considered an achievement, David.” She smiled at him. He had a very subtle wit that she found rather intriguing, even if he himself wasn’t aware of it. She noted something else down on the computer, before she turned her blue eyes back towards him and asked, “So… what are your Salary expectations? And how soon would you be available to work?” She hoped that he would be free to work as soon as possible. He had talent she had never seen before, and while she had another two interviews that day, she was strongly considering hiring David right here and now. Even if the others were more confident, or more ambitious, David had all the qualities she was after for this position and he had the best palates she had ever encountered. Her fingers hovered over her keyboard, ready to note down his answers.

Thaene had left his grandparents house, almost slamming the door behind him as he stepped outside into the crisp, cold air. He walked down the garden path, his converse shoes crunching the snow beneath his feet. Angrily, he shoved his hands into his pockets, letting out a huff to try and calm himself down, causing his breath to steam in the cold winter air. When he reached the end of the path, he pushed opened the garden gate with his hip and slammed it behind him, by kicking it with one leg, before walking down the road as fast as his legs could carry him. It was yet another Christmas, ruined by his family. His ‘mother’ in particular. She delighted in making his life as miserable as she possibly could. Why did his grandparents have to invite them over for Christmas? They knew that he and his mother didn’t get along with each other. The entire day had been filled with nothing but snide remarks and derogatory comments. The only present she had gotten him was a pair of her ex-boyfriends old socks that he had left behind when they broke up, shortly after she fell pregnant with his kid. 

His Grandparents had said nothing when he left, as they knew how much he hated his mother. It was why he was now living with them, instead of Jillian. He never called her ‘mother’ anymore. She may have given birth to him, but she had ceased being his mother a long, long time ago. He could never rely on her for anything. And he had never known his father, either, since she had gotten pregnant from some random hookup and he was the result. He wished that the two had been wearing protection on that night. He hated having her as his biological mother. He would have been better suited living with his Grandparents. They had been the ones looking after him when he was a baby, when Jillian was out partying all of the time.

Thaene kicked a can that was sitting in his way, causing it to bounce and roll down the street before smacking into a parked car. He continued walking without really paying attention to where he was going. He just needed to walk, to vent his feelings before he was ready to return to his grandparents. He shivered slightly, hunching his shoulders in an attempt to protect himself from the biting cold. He was hardly dressed to be in this weather, with a pair of black skinny jeans and a thin top, along with a baggy yellow jumper thrown on top. It provided no protection, whatsoever and it wasn’t long before he was shivering violently.

He came to a stop, realising that he was on a street far from his Grandparents house. He had no idea how long he had been walking, nor for how long. He had never taken note of the time when he had left, either. The only thing he had been seeing was red. His emotions had cooled somewhat, but they were nowhere near as cold as the winter air. Thaene looked around, his teeth chattering as a car roared past kicking up a huge cloud of steam. When it cleared, he spotted a kind of bar on the other side of the street. His grey eyes were drawn to the name, which read ‘Honeybee Brasserie’. He blinked at it for a few moments, before his eyes moved to the door which had a sign saying that they were open. 

Thaene stared at the sign for a few moments before shrugging, “Fuck it.” He said, before glancing both ways down the street to make sure that there were no cars coming. When he was sure that there wasn’t, he crossed the road to the bar and pushed the door open. The moment he did, he was suddenly assaulted with a blast of warm air which caused him to sigh in relief after being outside in the freezing cold for so long. He then looked around to see that it was almost like one of those old English-style taverns. It also wasn’t that populated, but then it was Christmas and most people were spending it with their family. 

As he stepped into the warm room, letting the door close behind him, he was aware of eyes fixing themselves on him. He noticed that some of the patrons glanced his way, before their gaze slid away in a complete lack of interest. However one individual sat at the bar seemed to unable to keep his eyes off of Thaene. He was pretty cute, and looked to be some kind of fox anthro. The one thing that really caught Thaene’s eyes was his unusual fur colouring. A lovely ice-blue and white that blended well together. His ears were black, though, but Thaene noticed that they had adorable heart-shaped marks. He wondered if that was natural, or something the guy did to himself. Thaene came forward and slid onto a stool next to the fox-boy, still feeling his gaze. He turned his head and returned the look as the stranger introduced himself. Thaene smiled back at him, as he felt around in his back pocket for his wallet. To his relief, it was there, and he pulled it out as he responded,

“Hello there yourself, Karma. That’s an interesting name… quite suits you.” He grinned at Karma before introducing himself, “I’m Thaene. Most people just call me ‘T’.” He looked at the bartender, who was giving him a rather suspicious look.

“Are you even old enough, squirt?” The bartender asked Thaene, who frowned at him before pulling out his driver's license and showing the man, 

“Yes. And I’ll have a glass of whiskey.” Thaene replied as the bartender took the license and examined it closely before grunting and giving it back before he turned his back to deal with Thaene’s drink. The white-haired human rolled his eyes at Karma and said, “I’m twenty-six and I still get I-Ded.” He then sighed, as he knew he didn’t look anywhere near his actual age. Other than the places that knew him, he had to fork out his ID all the time just so that he could afford his cigarettes and alcohol. He looked up when the bartender put his drink down in front of him, before moving off to deal with another of the patrons who had approached the bar wanting more drinks. Thaene picked up the glass and took a sip, his eyebrows raising at the very warm, smokey flavour. As he swallowed the liquid down, it settled pleasantly in his stomach yet left that smokey flavour on his tongue and the back of his throat, “Holy shit. This is some really good shit.” He commented with a grin.

Time: From 06:30 to 07:10

Lydia had woken up early that morning. She followed her usual routine of having a shower, dressing herself before having a breakfast of toast and coffee. Then she would meticulously ensure that she had everything that she needed for her day at the University. Upon double-checking her schedule, she only had the one lecture in the morning. The rest of the day could be given over to helping students. She smiled at the thought, as she felt no better joy than helping others with problems that they had. Especially if she was able to solve them. She picked up all of her materials, tucking them in her arms as she moved to her front hall and picked up her car keys from a bowl that was sat against the window. She then looked up into a mirror to inspect her appearance.

As usual, her black hair was combed neatly and fell straight on either side of her face. She didn’t like having her hair too long because it would have been a pain to manage and she just didn’t have the time to fuss about with long hair. Her green eyes, as usual, looked perfect. She rarely bothered with make-up. Again, it took up too much time. The most she went for was a little bit of mascara and a little bit of eyeliner. Nothing too heavy. She hated the feeling of her face being caked in make-up. She had tried it before, and felt that it made her look too plastic. Lydia then inspected her clothing, a feminine suit with black trousers, white blouse and a black suit jacket. All neat and orderly. Perfect. Humming happily to herself, Lydia walked out of her front door, closing it behind her. She responded to the cheery greeting from her neighbour before she got into her car and headed off to work at the Thorndown University.

When she arrived, she glanced at her phone which told her that it was five minutes to the hour. She was a little later than she had intended, but she was feeling perky enough to not need a second coffee that moring. She picked up her things, got out of her car and headed over to the lecture hall where several students were already there waiting for her. She gave them a smile before pulling her keys from her pocket and unlocking the lecture hall door. As she pushed the door open, she said, “Come in, come in!” Before she fully entered the room, flipping on the light of the large room. It was slightly chilly, but not unpleasantly so. She moved down the steps as the students filled in after her and sat themselves down. She planted her papers on the table before pulling her laptop down next to them and opening up the case. As the lecture hall began to fill with students, she got out her laptop and started it up, connecting it to the projector so that she could do her lecture. When it was almost ten past, she looked up to see that the hall was almost full. The students were talking quietly to one another, waiting for her to begin.

“Right, ladies and gentlemen…” Lydia said, the microphone picking up her soft voice and projecting it for everyone to hear. The room immediately fell silent and all eyes and ears were on her. She smiled at them before saying, “Today, we are going to learn about the history of the country in which we are currently living in. Ashaea. Our country is a relatively new one. Even younger than that of the United States of +America which is only several hundred years old. The history of our country is also closely linked with our next door neighbours. The United Federation of Families, or the UFF for short.” She paused, glancing around the room to make sure that he had the attention of everyone before she continued, although she noticed that someone had snuck in late. He looked exhausted, so she could only assume that he was one of those parties that tried to party hard yet study hard. She smiled slightly as she continued speaking,

“The official founding of our country was in nineteen-fifty. However, our history starts before that point. All the way back in England, during the Second World War. Back then, the land that Ashaea is built on, was unclaimed and undeveloped. Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill, the then Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, had been eyeing this piece of land because it would provide a tactical location to house a military base but he did not have the resources to do it, nor could he take his eyes off of the Nazi to carry out such a maneuver.” Lydia pressed a button on her laptop, causing a rather strange but beautiful woman to appear. She had elegant, refined facial features with a rather distinct flick to the tip of her nose. The most unusual feature about her, though was the fact that she had very large ears that went up the side of her head, stopping at the top. There were several bony-looking spikes that protruded from the underside of her ear,

“For those that do not recognise this woman, this is Talivana, the Prime Minister of the UFF. Even before they were formed into an official country, she has been leading this group of UFFian’s like a Prime Minister. Not much is actually known about her, other than the fact that she is part of a near extinct species known as the Eldyrannth. Again, not much is actually known about them as they’re rather secretive. But back during the war, she approached Churchill with a proposal. She wanted to move her people out of the United Kingdom, to keep them out of the way of the Nazi’s, but in return the UFF would give Churchill several pieces of key intelligence that they had gathered, along with some technology and the assistance of the Zeta’muluri’s when it came to D-day. Now, that was an offer that Churchill could not refuse. Immediately, he accepted and true to her word, Talivana produced intelligence and technological blue prints. She also introduced him to the military leader of the Zeta’muluri; Drake’taour, who was more than willing to help on D-day..” She pressed another button on her laptop to bring up an image of a huge dragon-anthro-like individual who had huge bulging muscles and a rather distinct scar down his right eye. He stood at almost ten feet tall, and did not look like someone you would want to mess with.

“Now. Churchill kept up his end of the bargain and asked where the UFF wanted to be taken. Talivana pointed to this island and said that here was perfect. Now, to Churchill, this deal was getting even more perfect by the moment. Since he would be escorting the UFF to this island anyway, he could use the chance to also set up a military base. Which is exactly what he did. In nineteen-forty, a group of the British Army, lead by Churchill’s own son, General Michael who was born in nineteen-eleven, escorted the group of UFFian’s to the Ashaean island.” Lydia brought up another image of a rather tall, proud looking man in a military uniform, “General Michael set up the military base where Blackberry Falls City is situated today and housed soldiers from Britain, France, America and Canada. This military base turned out to be instrumental throughout the war, as several key pieces of technology were born from it as well as the formation of several key intelligence operations that saved lives during the war. When it ended up nineteen-forty-five, there was no use for the base. However people stayed on, especially their family and continued to grow and develop the base into a town. In nineteen-fifty, General Michael officially petitioned for Ashaea to become its own country as it had the population to sustain it as well as the economy. While Britain was not fond of the idea, they relented, especially as more than eighty percent of the islands inhabitants were in favour. And thus, Ashaea was born with Michael Churchill as our First President. They drew up a Bill of Rights not unsimilar to that of the United States Constitution with a few edits from her UFFian neighbours. We moved from the British Pound to our own Ashaean Dollar and the country has grown and developed quickly. Much quicker than the United States. Blackberry Falls as a metropolis seemed to spring up overnight along with other towns and cities across the country.” Lydia showed them a small clip that seemed to show an aerial view of the Ashaean country, showing a quick expansion over the period of the few decades. When the video stopped, she said,

“Our current President is Franklin Churchill, who is one of General Michael’s sons. He has continued his family's legacy of forming a rather cordial relationship with the UFF, which official formed into a country in twenty-ten, so only seven years ago. Their progress has been even better than that of Ashaea. While Ashaea isn’t as rich in ancient history as most countries, it has its own rather unique origins that we should strive to remember and keep alive. Our history is what makes us, us. Ashaea is a proud country, proud of her origins and proud of her place in history.” Lydia then smiled at everyone, looking at students who were hastily scribbling notes, “If no one has any questions, then you’re free to go.” She said, looking around. She saw numerous people shaking their heads as the students began to talk amongst themselves. People then began to get up and leave the hall as Lydia began to detach her laptop from the projector. 

Participants: ShuyaHideaki (Karma Kadama), Neptune (Thaene Allinson)

Karma looked at him as he responded, taking a swig before responding himself. He sets the glass down as a small amount of the alcohol rushed to his head. ‘D-damn, this is really good..’ He smiles and raises his arms, showing off his cute, small build as he stretches
“Thaene… I like it~ Any reason your friends refer to you as ‘T’?”

Karma squirms in his seat, feeling more of the chemicals in the alcohol flood to his brain, making him feel sort of warm and dizzy, like he could go out in the snow completely naked and still be fine. Alcohol tended to be his worst enemy at times, but he still loved it anyways. It was the reason that he had gotten so sick at times. He looks at Thaene with adorable eyes as his black, heart tipped ears flick cutely
“You know, you’re really cute”

He mentally facepalms himself as he looks away. ‘Fuck… This dude is most likely straight and I just fucking-- UUGGGHHHH’ Karma just decides to stare at the christmas decorations as he tries to distract himself with finding the patterns in the lights. Some flashed multiple colors and some didn’t, which made it kind of challenging to keep track of the patterns. He sighs and downs the rest of his drink in one swig, then setting it down on the table and signaling for another drink
“Damn, that hits the spot… And it’s strong, too. I seriously think that I’ll be coming here more often… Anyways, ‘T’, what do you do for a living?”

He lets out a soft, hardly noticeable giddy giggle, more of the alcohol rushing to his head and leaving a soft pink color on his cheeks. He swishes his tail back and forth, the alcohol making him more ecstatic and happy. This guy was really cute and he wasn’t about to let him slip away any time soon. His tail sweeps across Thaene’s leg and Karma chuckles softly. He takes off his coat and hangs it on the back of the bar stool/chair that he was sitting in, revealing that he wasn’t wearing a shirt. This gave everyone a great view of the large white heart on his chest. Putting on a shirt proved to be a bother after the private party that he had served, so he just threw on a coat on the way out.

“In case you were wondering, I’m a stripper. Not the best gig, I know… But it pays and I don’t really have anything else to do. I get bored easily and stripping is one of the best things that I know of to ease my boredom. Gets you excited, ya know? Showing your bare body to several people just for the fun of it~ It’s exhilarating.”

The door opens as a man stumbles out, having had his fill of the delicious alcohol that this place had been serving. Karma looks at the bartender and tilts his head slightly
“Hey, old man… Where do you get this alcohol from? It’s amazing and I wouldn’t mind getting it straight from the source when I can’t go out.”

The bartender responds with a simple, yet proud tone.
Bartender: “I make it myself. I’m glad you like it, and I can set you up with the recipe.”

Karma shakes his head and smiles as he receives his refill. He takes a sip of it and smiles, looking at Thaene with interested eyes. He looks at the other people as they start to leave, then looking at the clock. The time had flown since he had arrived in the bar and he shrugs.

“It’s about midnight, do you have anywhere to go? I wouldn’t mind letting you stay at my place.”

He looks into Thaene’s eyes as his golden orbs shimmered softly. A small smile was present on his face as he turned and rested his head. He looked so cute and innocent, a normal turn-on for most of the customers at the club

Thaene non-too subtly checked the fox boy out, in the corner of his eye as he stretched. He had to be the cutest fox boy that Thaene had ever seen. He blinked, pulled from his thoughts when he was asked a question. He gave a slight smile, before shrugging one of his shoulders, “Ah, it’s just a nickname.” He said rather evasively. He didn’t like telling complete strangers that he dealt drugs and that the reason why people called him ‘T’ was because it was more anonymous. He already had felonious charges on his name for the selling of a controlled substance. For all he knew, this adorable little foxboy was a police officer trying to catch him out. So he decided that for now, that answer should remain short and sweet. He continued watching the other person, feeling a rather detached feeling of amusement as he seemed to be getting drunk quite quickly. How long had he been sitting at this bar before Thaene arrived? 

Thaene was in the middle of taking a sip of his whiskey when the fox boy just came right out and called him cute. He almost spat out the liquid in surprise. With a little effort, he swallowed it before lowering his glass adn blinking several times as Karma looked away and began to study anything but Thaene. After a moment, Thaene smirked before saying, “Thanks… I think you’re really cute, too. Your fur looks amazing.” He added the last part when he noticed just how healthy Karma’s fur looked. It almost seemed to have a beautiful shiny quality under the light of the bar. He watched as Karma seemed to rather nervously down his entire drink, which made Thaene’s eyes widened slightly. He almost ignored the question as he said,

“Wow man. That was awesome. Not many people can down a whole lot of vodka like that.” He then grinned, which then dropped as the question suddenly registered. He winced slightly before clearing his throat. He took a big swig of his drink as he tried to think of something to say, but nothing came to mind, “I, er… I don’t do anything for a living. I’ve only just gotten out of pri-... well. I’ve not been able to have a job for a while.” He said, cursing himself for almost slipping up. He felt something brush against his leg and he looked down to see Karma’s tail swishing about almost like a puppy. The alcohol was clearly getting to him, and to Thaene’s relief he was more of a cute, giddy drunk than a sad, depressed or violent drunk.

Then to Thaene’s surprise, Karma went ahead and removed his coat to reveal that he wasn’t even wearing a shirt. His attention was grabbed when he noticed that Karma had a heart shape in his fur on his chest as well, which made Thaene wonder even more if that was natural or not. Thaene also began to wonder why it was getting so warm in here, and not just from the alcohol. This Karma was a very strange person. By this point, Thaene was doubting that paranoid thought that the fox boy was a police officer. He took another sip of his drink as Karma began to explain that he was a stripped. Thaene once again found his eyes unconsciously roaming the fox boys body. He could definitely see why he was a stripper; he certainly had the body for it.

“I can’t say that I know, but then I’ve never done that before. I, er, have other thrills. But damn, man… a stripper? That’s pretty… fucking hot.” Thaene admitted, wondering what it would be like to have a nice private stripping show. He felt himself twitch slightly, and to distract himself he took another sip of his drink. To his relief, Karma turned his attention back towards the bartender to ask where he got the alcohol. He only listened peripherally as he wasn’t that interested until the bartender mentioned that he made it himself. He blinked and looked at the bartender, as he didn’t know of many places that did that. He then decided to take a closer look around before spying something behind the bar. There were numerous old pictures, of people that had a resemblance to the man tending the bar. Clearly his family. Some of the images were clearly from England, though. It must have been a family business, which moved out to Ashaea after the war. Thaene revised that thought, to during the war, when he saw some pictures of this bar filled with what looked to be British and Amerian soldiers in World War Two military uniforms. In fact there were two young lads sitting right where he and Karma were. Thaene found himself smiling slightly. This bar clearly had a rich history that stretched back before the official founding of Ashaea. 

Thaene almost jumped out of his skin when Karma suddenly spoke to him again. He turned around to look at the clock before commenting, “Fucking hell.” He then turned his gaze back towards Karma and blinked. He thought for a few moments, before shrugging and deciding ‘fuck it’.

“I do have somewhere to go… kind of. I don’t want to go back there. I don’t really want to talk about it, but I have problems with my family. So… yeah, actually. I would love to.” Thaene said, picking up his glass and downing it. He coughed slightly, shaking his head, “Damn… smooth.” He said, his voice slightly roughened. He looked at the bartender and asked, “Do you sell bottles?”

“Aye. For the Whiskey you’ve just had, that would be forty dollars.” The bartender replied. Thaene winced before asking, “What about the vodka my friend here had?”

“Ten dollars.” The bar tender replied. Thaene smiled and said, “I’ll take two.” He slipped the cash from his wallet and handed it over to the bartender who retrieved two bottles from under the counter. Thaene picked one up and looked at the label, noticing that it had an drawn image of the Victoria Cross, as well as the bar name. He looked back up, “Cheers, man.” He then looked at Karma and grinned, “I got us some drinks.” 

Time: 8:00 AM

I listen to the entire lecture of that teacher as I became even more puzzle in the history of this so-called Ashaea and the weird connection it has with the world which bottled me. I rub my head at the strange information I just witness and hear from her since I knew the history of the world where I came from but this, this was completely off-putting from the looks of it. I came from the United State, New York myself but this was wrong and yet, her voice sounded so confident and sure about what she spoke with everyone here.

"I don't understand anymore...Why I am here?.." I mutter, confused.

I pain slowly returning made my line of thinking hazel and scatter while I search for an impossible answer to my questions that keep rising. I grunt at the pain as I glance at the teacher doing her business and probably leaving this classroom. I breathe heavily as I rise from my chair and struggling walk to her as my vision began to go blurry. My body bob while I extend my shaken hand to her and wanting to know more about this world. 

"I..."

I fell into silence as my vision became dark but not before seeing her react to something and my head watching the floor.  

Edited by lVergill
  • Like 1

Karma rubs his eyes softly, a slightly more drunk then he’d have liked to be. It wasn’t his fault that he was a lightweight. It ran in the family. He smiles when Thaene says that he would like to stay with him. He replies with a slightly slurred voice
“Well, ‘T’... I wouldn’t mind exchanging numbers if it were alright with you?”

He giggles softly, drunkenly as Thaene tells Karma that he thought that he was cute as well. He hops off the barstool when they are ready to leave, somehow maintaining his composure as he stood. He slipped his coat back on. His ears perked up when Thaene admitted that Karma’s employment as a stripper was “hot.” He lets out a little giggle as he looks at Thaene seductively. Alcohol was one of Karma’s few truth serums, and this one was getting him especially well. He had begun to trip over his words, but still managed to walk perfectly fine. He looks into Thaene’s eyes as his shimmered softly once more. He wanted to have a piece of this young man now more than when they met a mere moment ago. He downs the last of his refill in one gulp, the alcohol hitting him even more as it settled in his stomach.
“I noticed you checking out my hearts earlier. If you were wondering, they’re completely natural. Been there since my birth. Caught you off guard, though, huh?~”
Karma took an ice cube out of the glass before listening to Thaene order the bottles of vodka for later. Karma could tell that Thaene most likely wanted the same thing as Karma: To go on a test run~
“I’ll take a bottle of that whiskey, please sir~”
Karma pulls out a pair of twenties with extra change. He takes the bottle and starts walking slowly to the door. He opens it and waits until Thaene is by his side and that the door is closed to speak.
“I could really use a good joint right about now… How about you? Nah, you seem like the innocent type~”
Karma takes a pack of cigarettes out of the right pocket of the coat he was wearing and retrieves one from the box. He holds the box out to Thaene as he lights the stick in his mouth

//"Sorry for making this one so short. I probably won't be able to reply for a while, and I wanted to get the newest one out a soon as possible."

• Senior Staff
20 hours ago, Neptune said:

Silvina noticed the slightly confused look that David had, and smiled at him to assure him that there was nothing that he needed to worry about. When he answered her question about where he saw himself in five years, she couldn’t help but to nod her head in agreement. That was an admirable goal to look towards. Sometimes she got so sick and tired of the very ungenuine answers she got to such a question. She even had one person claim that they would be in her position in five years. While she liked ambitious people, she didn’t like people that ambitious. She made a few notes on her computer regarding his answer. She wanted to ask what he was saving up for, but decided not to. That was a rather personal question, and not exactly relevant to the current interview. Perhaps she could ask him at a later date, when she was getting to know him better. She waited as he seemed to pause as he pondered the next question she had. When the answer came, she let out a very soft laugh and nodded,

“Yes, I think that could be considered an achievement, David.” She smiled at him. He had a very subtle wit that she found rather intriguing, even if he himself wasn’t aware of it. She noted something else down on the computer, before she turned her blue eyes back towards him and asked, “So… what are your Salary expectations? And how soon would you be available to work?” She hoped that he would be free to work as soon as possible. He had talent she had never seen before, and while she had another two interviews that day, she was strongly considering hiring David right here and now. Even if the others were more confident, or more ambitious, David had all the qualities she was after for this position and he had the best palates she had ever encountered. Her fingers hovered over her keyboard, ready to note down his answers.

Now this was getting weird...well, in David's opinion. Was it normal for people to take David's rather throw-away and not very helpful answer so seriously? He really did not think it meant anything nor did he think she would know of the incident that almost killed him as he hardly told anyone about that! Still, he found it odd that anyone would take anything he said so seriously...especially the rather pretty elven woman that was in front of him. In fact, this entire situation seemed rather bizarre...how on earth did he find himself in such a position. Heck, if this was going to happen, he thought to himself, he could almost JUST imagine something seriously wild happening like...the woman openly propositioning him. Okay, that was TOO WILD even for him! How on earth could he expect something like that to occur? What chance would he, some random off the street, have with such a person like her or even the receptionist in the front? Speaking of which, why was he thinking such strange thoughts?! Okay, it didn't help he found Silvina rather attractive...and had been trying to check her out discreetly while he was here but having these kinds of thought while at an interview? What was wrong with him?! Little did David know that he could literally smell that which was under the cover on the tray, the mysterious product that he was going to test. He could actually smell the product but obviously couldn't tell what it was...though it was starting to affect him already. It was then he noticed that Silvina had just asked him a question about salary expectations and availability. He look startled as he came out of his...reverie. He hoped she didn't notice that or the fact that he had been trying to perv on her since the tray that held the product came in.

"Umm...let's see..." he said, a bit absentmindedly. "Oh! I don't actually have any salary expectations. I actually haven't seen many positions advertised like this when I have looked so I don't really know what to expect payment wise. I guess as long as you don't break the law in terms of payment, I don't mind. And in terms of availability...I've got time on my hands. I guess you could say I'm available now."

• Like 1

To his comment about the salary, she nodded her head as if to say ‘fair enough’. At least he wasn’t greedy. This company was new, and she could do without someone trying to take her for a ride. She then smiled when he said that he was available now. Fantastic, it meant that he had no prior commitments that would stop him from working right away. That was what she was hoping to hear. She made a couple of notes on her computer with a slight smile before she turned away from it and looked back at David,

“Fantastic. Thank you for answering my questions. If you have any questions of your own, now would be the time to ask. If not… then please, I would like you to try the sample of our product. Then I want you to tell me what you think.” Silvina said, indicating the tray that had been left almost forgotten since she started to quiz him. This was the ultimate test, to see if he could properly quality test the milk. A small part of her did want to see his ultimate reaction, as she knew that for herself she had done something that she had never thought she would do. Fuck her daughter, and fuck a complete stranger. So she was prepared if David started acting strange. She was prepared to deal with any consequences.

Thaene looked at his new, rather strange friend once they were stood outside in the cold. The street was quite at this time, with most people in their nice warm homes settling in for the night, after a day of celebration. The road, and the pavement were dimly lit by the overhead lamps and there were still patches of snow on top of parked cars and up against the sidewalk curb. Karma’s fur seemed a little dimmer in the rather cold looking light, with the blue colour leeched to a very pale blue. The only thing that remained the same was the dark fur on his ears, which Karma had confirmed were real. He must have really caught Thaene looking at them and it must have been a common enough question that Karma knew what that questioning gaze was like. But then it was an unusual feature. 

He then looked down at the box of cigarettes that was offered to him, before he then grinned and shook his head. He shifted one of the bottles to the crook of his arm as he reached under his baggy jumper and into a pouch that he had sewn on the inside. He could feel several plastic bags, small in size, but he ignored them as he searched for a larger one. When he had it, he pulled it out to reveal a bag that had a personal amount of weed in it, a grinder, some papers as well as two pre-rolled joints,

“I got us covered.” Thaene said, as he pulled out one of the joints and put it between his lips. He stuffed the bag away before pulling a lighter from his trouser pocket and lighting it. He let it catch alight, and pulled a couple of times to get it burning before he took a long hit of it, clearly very experienced with smoking. When he pulled it away, he blew out the smoke which condensed on the cold air and coiled upwards into the night sky. He took another long hit of it, before he looked at his new friend and offering it to him, “Want a hit? We can exchange numbers when we get to your place. Feel free to lead the way.” Thaene offered, waiting to see where Karma was going to lead them. Karma seemed extremely friendly, so Thaene was hoping to be able to exchange a bit more than just their phone numbers.

(That's fine, mine is a little on the short side, too.)

Time: From 06:30 to 07:10

As Lydia was tucking her laptop away into its bag, securing it in place, she noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. She looked up, expecting to see a student but it was the man she had seen come in late. She gave him a warm smile which then dropped as he moved to hold his hand out, but she noticed that he was trembling. She looked up at his face, and saw that his eyes seemed unfocused as if he wasn’t able to quite keep his eyes on her despite the fact that he was clearly trying to talk to her. She let go of her laptop bag, letting the lid of it fall gently on her laptop as he tried to speak. Before she could even ask if he was okay, he suddenly collapsed on the floor. A couple of students at the back of the lecture hall let out a gasp, but Lydia ignored them as she came around the table and knelt down beside the strange man. She pulled out her phone as she reached out, touching his neck slightly to check if he was still alive. After a moment, she could feel the flutter against her fingertips, signalling that he was still alive. She dialed the emergency line and pressed the phone to her ear as several of her students came forward.

“Put him in recovery.” She instructed the students, who knelt down and gently moved the man so that his right arm was extended beneath him, with his head gently rested upon it. They positioned his left arm so that it was sat on the floor in front of his face. His right leg was out straight whereas the left one was bent to keep him propped in a slightly angled lying down position to help prevent him from choking on any fluids or even his own tongue. When the call connected, a feminine voice came down the line, “Nine-one-one, what is your emergency?”

“Hello. I’m in Lecture Hall Three at Thorndown University and one of my students suddenly collapsed. He is completely out cold, and before he collapsed he seemed confused and disorientated. He’s still breathing, and we’ve put him into recovery.” Lydia said, getting all the information out in one burst as she waved for the other students to leave. Reluctantly, the students pulled back, leaving Lydia alone with the stranger as the operator asked, “He is responsive?” 

“He wasn’t when we moved him into recovery position.” Lydia said before she reached forward and tried to shake the man's shoulder to get some kind of response for him. The woman on the phone said, “Alright. An ambulance is on its way. Are you able to stay with the patient until it arrives?”

“Oh, yes, I can. I’m going to try and keep waking him up.” Lydia replied, before pulling the phone slightly away from her ear as she bent a little closer to the stranger, “Hello? Can you hear me?” She asked, hoping to get some kind of reaction from him.

• Senior Staff
55 minutes ago, Neptune said:

To his comment about the salary, she nodded her head as if to say ‘fair enough’. At least he wasn’t greedy. This company was new, and she could do without someone trying to take her for a ride. She then smiled when he said that he was available now. Fantastic, it meant that he had no prior commitments that would stop him from working right away. That was what she was hoping to hear. She made a couple of notes on her computer with a slight smile before she turned away from it and looked back at David,

“Fantastic. Thank you for answering my questions. If you have any questions of your own, now would be the time to ask. If not… then please, I would like you to try the sample of our product. Then I want you to tell me what you think.” Silvina said, indicating the tray that had been left almost forgotten since she started to quiz him. This was the ultimate test, to see if he could properly quality test the milk. A small part of her did want to see his ultimate reaction, as she knew that for herself she had done something that she had never thought she would do. Fuck her daughter, and fuck a complete stranger. So she was prepared if David started acting strange. She was prepared to deal with any consequences.

"Only one question: who is the receptionist outside? She looks a lot like you, is she your daughter?"

David did not really have any other questions to ask at the moment so he did not say anything for a moment, until Silvina pointed out the tray to him. He had almost forgotten about that since they had started the interview. He wondered what was underneath the cover. Though he knew this was a dairy, he still did not know what they produced or what they specialised in. In his mind, it was probably milk or some sort of dairy product. Not that he minded that, dairy products of quality happened to be very good. He moved to lift the cover off the tray, which revealed a small teacup of milk. From what he could tell now, it looked like it was a rather fresh cup of milk. Of course, he wouldn't know where it came from. He reached over and picked up the cup with his hands, so that he wouldn't drop it. He then brought it over close to his mouth, but before he took a sip, he smelt it. Now, this was interesting...it didn't smell like cow milk or any other sort of milk he had before. It smelt rather different to anything he had before. Though as he smelt it, a rather strange sensation went through him. It wasn't unpleasant...it felt quite nice...but it was unplanned. His eyes met Silvina's...and he couldn't help but blush and look away for some reason. He could feel...the crotch area of his pants tighten a fair bit which he dearly hoped she wouldn't notice. He then took a fateful sip of the milk...which was delicious. Though he could not determine what animal it came from...it could taste the creaminess and the rather balanced taste of it. It was a fantastic drink, nothing like any milk he ever had.

"Oh my...this milk is fantastic!" David exclaimed as soon as he swallowed. "It's so creamy and it has a rather balanced flavour, not too sweet and not too sour...though I can't tell what animal it's from..."

At that, he looked at Silvina and had to do a double take. He swore, for an instant, he saw her naked! Which was impossible of course as she had all her clothes on! That was just his mind playing tricks on him due to the milk. At that moment, a few fantasies were playing in his head, all including either Silvina or the cute receptionist he had meant earlier.

• Like 1

The corners of Karma’s mouth pulled up into a grin as he takes the joint. He begins walking, making sure that Thaene was right behind or next to him. He puts the joint to his lips before taking a rather long, hard hit. His eyes widen right after, showing that he approved. It was one of the best joints he’d ever had. He giggles again and releases the smoke out of his body before takes another smaller hit before passing it back to Thaene
“Jesus, that’s some good shit~ Where did you get that?”

He smiles and starts shivering slightly in the cold, not nearly as bad because of how warm his body felt from the alcohol. The worst part was that he now regretted not grabbing a shirt… Or at least another coat… He shakes his head and turns his attention to Thaene
“I don’t really have much to do at my place, but I’m pretty sure that we can figure out something… You like horror movies?”

He stares at the road in front of them. It takes no time for them, yet with the snow, it turns out to be a rather arduous walk, to reach Karma’s apartment complex. He leads him up the stair to a cozy, moderately sized apartment room. He holds the door open and waits for Thaene to enter before walking in and locking the door.

Karma walks to the television, bending over to pick a movie out of the center console, thus giving Thaene a perfect view of his soft squishy ass that his jeans were currently covering. He had quite the collection, having so many movies that they didn’t even fit in the shelves of the center console. The rest were stacked up neatly beside the display. He takes a movie out and plops it into the DVD player. The title screen comes up automatically with the name of the movie being ‘The Cabin in The Woods’. He flopped right down on the couch and sighed before removing the coat and the scarf.

“Come on, take a seat! I’m about to start the movie.”

His ears perk up slightly

“On second thought, hold on.”

He smiles and jumps up, running to the bedroom and starting to open drawers randomly. He comes back later with a small baggie of cocaine and a dollar bill.
“Let’s have some fun, shall we?~”

He sets everything up, using an old credit card to make lines of the powdery substance before rolling up the dollar bill and snorting one of the lines. He holds the dollar bill out to Thaene
“Want some?~”

Time: 8:05 AM

I felt my body light as I hear odd voices all around me as I struggle to keep myself awake and the darkness slowly consuming my mind as I fell into total deep slumber. Until suddenly, I hear a soothing voice calling to me, as a sparkle of light illuminate my mind and I slowly open my eyes to see a hazel mess and I imagine a good friend next to me smiling at my current health. I weakly smile back at the image of her as I slowly raise my hand to caress her soft cheek and not making her worry about me. As I smile, my vision of her slowly disappears as the previous woman from the lecture appear which made me gasp and quickly back away from the sudden change. 

"W-What!-Wher-Ugh! my head.." I spoke, struggling.

I grab my head in pain but this time, I felt somewhat better than my beginning and feeling my body acting like it should be. I gasp once more as I look at the woman as I didn't want any attention to myself but she did have intel about this strange world. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up