• Senior Staff
Just now, ShuyaHideaki said:

"I see! I admire your sense of creativity, Aura! I'd probably never be able to make an entire religion like that XD"

It's kind of an idea that's been swimming around in my mind for years now, I've used less developed versions of the idea in several roleplays. I've always been fascinated by the idea of how a concept like Heaven would work. The religion itself is more so something a Celestian lives by, by nature of their creation and Caelisia's direct influence on them the moment their soul is awakened. It isn't a religion most mortals even know about. The people judged to become celestials are the ones whose souls Caelesia determines to have the most purity among mortals. (Most often children who died young before really understanding the sorrow of death. Had Ariana not died when she did, it's quite likely that she would have developed more darkness in her heart, being exposed to the same bitterness of the world that Sophia had dealt with, and as a result, she likely would not have become a celestial upon her death.)

• Senior Staff

Well, because of the memory wipe and new body, the two wouldn't recognize her. But I was thinking it would be interesting if Sophia were responsible in some way for her corruption. In this context, I'm not sure if it would be considered incest or not xD

@ShuyaHideaki The only way for Alez to recover her memories would be to visit the Sea of Abyss in Coelis, and it would take something huge to convince her it's worth the risk.

Edited by Aurafox1

• Senior Staff
16 minutes ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"Well, what if she was forced down there? O.o"

Well, considering only Celestials can enter Coelis and it is secure enough that it is an impossibility for non-celestials to enter, it would be an impossibility for her to be forced to go to the lake. Caelisia most certainly would never allow it. 

The only way I can see Alez learning of her previous identity would be if Sophia began to notice the inherent similarities between her and Ariana. Despite the fact that she has a new body and no memories, Alez still has the same soul and personality that she did as a human. However, a big part of what develops an individual's personality is due heavily on their experiences. For example, Alez has a much greater appreciation for the beauty of the Earth because, to her, it's a privilege to even be able to see it. However, someone like Sophia who has spent more time with Ariana than anyone, would likely notice the more subtle similarities that would be overlooked by most. That might could lead to something.

The main point is that her memories are not just locked away in her mind, they are completely gone and she would have to risk everything she lives for in order to retrieve them, and even then she's not guaranteed to even be able to find her memories in an entire lake of them.

• Senior Staff

If anybody wants to roleplay with Alez, I think it would be for the best right now for her to meet a kind resident within Blackberry Falls and make friends. I don't think it's a good idea for her to encounter a demon this early, as she would be very likely to report such an encounter and flee back to Coelis immediately. I would also like to wait for her to lose her virginity until after she meets with Sophia. I want Sophia to be part of the reason she becomes corrupted.

• Community Administrator

Indeed. I don't think I have any characters free right now. Kaylaen would make a good friend, since by nature he's friendly. Rayvenne is far too distrustful of strangers to really get on with at first, but persistence can win you a loyal friend. Thaene is really there to be the local drug dealer. I don't think Alez would like him xD

• Senior Staff

Well, I really can't say I'd be too interested in that, I just did a whole side story about Sophia getting fucked by Diomedes, and you can't exactly copy his powers, so I really can't imagine it would be anything but disappointing and awkward. Not to mention that I don't think Sophia would be comfortable with a complete stranger taking the appearance of the man she considers her master.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up