Yeah! 

Also, I was thinking about having separate topics for each of the Executives ie, CEO, Dir. Marketing, Dir. Advertising & Sales etc. 

And topics for the different job locations like security room, call center, lobby/waiting room etc.

Or is that too much?

6 hours ago, Elrishna said:

Hmmm could. May pop up as it's needed sort of thing. I made a topic for The CEO office in case anyone wants to pop in and say hi she's friendly I swear. :3

Icarus would like to book an appointment. He is being interviewed by the marketing director right now. Can the kind CEO spare some time for him to finalize the contract? 😛

so was just scrolling through the clubs and spotted this little gem of a club, would it be reasonable for me to make a female voyer janitor who cleans up after all kinds of "employee bonding exercises" that go on around the place? it feels like a fun little idea that would fit in this kinda workplace =3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up