• Senior Staff
On 14/03/2018 at 15:00, Aurafox1 said:

If anybody wants to roleplay with Alez, I think it would be for the best right now for her to meet a kind resident within Blackberry Falls and make friends. I don't think it's a good idea for her to encounter a demon this early, as she would be very likely to report such an encounter and flee back to Coelis immediately. I would also like to wait for her to lose her virginity until after she meets with Sophia. I want Sophia to be part of the reason she becomes corrupted.

@Aurafox1 Not sure if you would be interested but I do have a character free I created yesterday. Umm...not sure if Alez would feel 100% comfortable around them but she's a good sort.

• Senior Staff

@ShuyaHideaki I have a few problems with your response, for one...

On 3/16/2018 at 23:45, ShuyaHideaki said:

Shez began to sing, his beautiful voice filling the area around them. He had activate his favorite ability, Siren's lay, but only Sophia would be the victim of its cruel nature. The more he sang, the more he'd force her into a trance state until she was completely under his spell. From there, he had a plan, to use the power of Siren's Lay to its fullest and force Sophia to believe whatever he told her before snapping her out of the trance, which would then last for an entire four days before the ability wore off. He knew that it was a risky move, as it would use a horrible amount of his energy reserve, but he knew that he would recover by the morn.

This seems really huge to force on anyone else's character without so much as asking consent. Neptune and I discussed everything we were willing to do between Sophia and Diomedes right here in this thread. This is something that seemed to come out of nowhere and I suddenly have to allow it to affect my character for four days

Furthermore, Shez used abilities in this post that aren't listed anywhere on his profile at all, nowhere does it say or even imply that he can look through somebody's memories, much less create a mind link. (or if it does, it's not in the skills and abilities section.)

and lastly, for someone who supposedly created a linked mind, he seems extremely lacking in empathy here. The way he responded seems extremely contradictory to his personality as written in his profile as well as how he had been presented during the roleplay. 

I meant it when I said I've already done an entire story with Diomedes. I want Shez to be himself, not Diomedes 2.0. Could you please rewrite your response? I would be willing to give any one of these a slip on their own, but considering I'm not even playing with the same character and I'm not allowed to play my character the way I want to, I really can't play along with this. Note that Diomedes never once took control of Sophia's mind. He coaxed out her hidden, perverted nature.

------------------------

@ManniI'll take a look at your character shorty!

Edited by Aurafox1

"I'll be willing to edit my response, but I can tell you that Shez won't be anywhere like Diomedes except for his roughness. And as for the lack of empathy, Shez doesn't feel the need to be empathetic towards those who love their rapists/tormentors, as he simply doesnt understand them. And I will reduce the affect of the ability, which is indeed in Shez's skills and abilities, to a mere few hours."

"You are correct, and I should have talked to you about it first. And I didn't say that Diomedes took control of her mind, did I? O.o I'll have to back and check. And the plan was to merely make her forget about Diomedes until the affect of the ability wore off, but he'd allow her to keep her memories of the encounter."

"I've been editing so many characters and making new profiles that I haven't really had the time to work on only one, and Shez is one of those characters that is in the process of being updated."

Edited by ShuyaHideaki

• Senior Staff
9 minutes ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"I'll be willing to edit my response, but I can tell you that Shez won't be anywhere like Diomedes except for his roughness. And as for the lack of empathy, Shez doesn't feel the need to be empathetic towards those who love their rapists/tormentors. And I will reduce the affect of the ability, which is indeed in Shez's skills and abilities, to a mere few hours."

"You are correct, and I should have talked to you about it first. And I didn't say that Diomedes took control of her mind, did I? O.o I'll have to back and check. And the plan was to merely make her forget about Diomedes until the affect of the ability wore off, but he'd allow her to keep her memories of the encounter."

"I've been editing so many characters and making new profiles that I haven't really had the time to work on only one, and Shez is one of those characters that is in the process of being updated."

I'm not talking about being empathetic toward Diomedes, I'm talking about being empathetic toward Sophia. If he really experienced everything she went through from her perspective, he should understand exactly why Sophia did everything she did, and why it affected her the way it did, and, most importantly, why she enjoys it. I wasn't implying that you said Diomedes took control, I was explaining why what Neptune did with Sophia was okay, but not what you tried. 

And I still don't really want her to forget about what Diomedes did to her, it is a very crucial part of her character within this city. Although, if it's for a shorter time, I'll be more likely to accept it, but you'll have to remember that she is NOT going to consent to anything Shez suggests. That's just the way her upbringing was. If she forgets what Diomedes did to her, she'll have forgotten she's not a virgin, and, by extension, she'll be desperate to protect her virginity.

Edited by Aurafox1

"I see. And I'm thankful that you told me everything that you had a problem with. But he does have a different mindset than hers, and his will is never as easily broken, therefore, he'd still be pretty confused as to why she'd enjoy it. But if Empathy's what you'd like to see, then I could do that"

• Senior Staff
Just now, ShuyaHideaki said:

"I see. And I'm thankful that you told me everything that you had a problem with. But he does have a different mindset than hers, and his will is never as easily broken, therefore, he'd still be pretty confused as to why she'd enjoy it. But if Empathy's what you'd like to see, then I could do that"

It's not even that, you said he combed through her memories, right? Even if he would have reacted differently, he should inherently understand why Sophia enjoys her experience.

"I meant to put that into more context. He combed through her memories of her experience with Diomedes. I was editing his telepathic ability so that he'd only worked with it enough to read the memories of a person dating back to the last forty eight hours"

"And when I said that he didn't understand, I mean that he doesn't understand why anyone would have a fetish like that. Especially towards someone that would ruin her life forever."

• Senior Staff
7 minutes ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"I meant to put that into more context. He combed through her memories of her experience with Diomedes. I was editing his telepathic ability so that he'd only worked with it enough to read the memories of a person dating back to the last forty eight hours"

"And when I said that he didn't understand, I mean that he doesn't understand why anyone would have a fetish like that. Especially towards someone that would ruin her life forever."

Well then I guess I don't fully understand what you're trying to suggest here. Would he not be able to recall Sophia's memories being brought to the front of her mind? And he should know very clearly that Sophia isn't acting selfishly in the slightest. She's literally allowing any and all men to use her body for their pleasure only. The only reason she charges is because she has to make a living.

• Senior Staff
27 minutes ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"Yeah, I see the faults there. And he still wouldn't understand the reason of her fetish... And I did use the wrong word. I meant selfless, but I accidentally used 'selfish' instead. I do have a habit of not rereading my RP responses before I hit 'Submit'..."

I don't think 'selfless' really fits there

<<That's disgusting. You call a murderous rapist that gets off on other's pain a "god"? To force you to submit against your will and cause you the greatest pain you'd ever feel? I don't care if it's one of your fetishes. It's sick and disgusting that one could do that to another. He was definitely not human, more like a Demon sent straight from Hell to utterly destroy you and convert you into nothing but a selfish cocksleeve. How can you live with yourself, knowing that you'd allowed something like him to mar your life completely before you really had a chance to make it big?>>

This is what I mean by Shez seeming to lack empathy here. And again, Diomedes only did what he did, at least as far as Sophia understood it in the moment, because he could see into her mind and knew she secretly craved being treated that way. Even if you can look beyond her temporary mindset, you would still know that the only reason he allowed himself to take it so far in the first place was because he had been touched by Kelania's magic. 

I just feel like all of this feels really out of character for Shez and doesn't really achieve anything outside of making the situation awkward and making Sophia just feel like shit. Even if he's disgusted by what he sees, it wouldn't be wise for him to share those feelings with her. He could judge her in silence, but criticizing her life decisions isn't exactly a turn on.

And don't worry, this doesn't make me think any less of you as a person. After all, you said you do a lot of roleplays at once, so I can understand misreading the situation in a few of them.

Edited by Aurafox1

"Thank you for understanding and helping me understand where I went wrong. I don't usually tend to make mistakes like that, and I'm surprised that it doesn't happen more often with how much I lack communication with my RP partners unless if they let me know that I did something wrong. I'll get right to fixing that and getting him back in character. Thank you, Aura ^_^"

• Senior Staff
Just now, ShuyaHideaki said:

"Alright, @Aurafox1 I'm basically done except for one thing: Are you good with the ability of Siren's Lay being used, or would you like me to keep it as a plan to use in a different RP?"

Well, that's up to you, but I will stay true to Sophia's personality either way. If you make her forget about her experience with Diomedes, then she will revert to the way she was before. She won't know she's not a virgin and the only way Shez, a complete stranger, will have sex with her is by raping her. She will absolutely NOT consent to anything sexual with a complete stranger no matter how charming he is or how much she wants to do it. That's just how important her promise to her parents was to her.

If you don't use Siren's Lay on her, then she'll keep the memories and, by extension, the words Diomedes spoke to her. She will be comfortable with her sexuality and will be more than willing to go through with the threesome as she already is.

If you ask me, I'd say it'd be better not to use it, as doing so would put Kaylean in an awkward position that he might not be willing to go through with and rape doesn't really seem like something Shez would be okay with, either. Honestly, I would say Shez using Siren's Lay on her in this situation would make him far worse morally than Diomedes, considering he would literally be manipulating her unlike Diomedes who just brought her true nature to the front.

"That sounds right to me as well. I think I'll just have him use it for his usual mischievous shenanigans while he's not having sexual encounters. But then, Nep would have to redo her post as well. I think I'll use it for something simply practical and a bit funny, not to make her forget about Diomedes. That is, if that's alright with you?"

#ComedyDuringSexIsGrand

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up