2 minutes ago, Manni said:

@Aurafox1, @Neptune, @lVergill, @ShuyaHideaki So, just wondering if you guys have any ideas of plots going on at the moment? I'm thinking of running a few plots with a few of my characters, which could intersect with any of yours?

"Well, I was gonna do a random introduction for one of my characters, but Neptune and I are doing one with Linus and Aelius that could use an extra person as food (Not vore) ^_^"

• Senior Staff
3 hours ago, Manni said:

@Aurafox1, @Neptune, @lVergill, @ShuyaHideaki So, just wondering if you guys have any ideas of plots going on at the moment? I'm thinking of running a few plots with a few of my characters, which could intersect with any of yours?

I'm sorry, I was planning on writing an introduction for Alez as we discussed, I've just been a bit distracted with the other stories going on. I'll work on her introduction right away ^^

• Senior Staff

Well, I'm thinking about her getting her seal broken at some point by demons, but for her to escape, either on her own merit or by being rescued, before her virginity is stolen. Then, I would like for her to encounter Sophia who would want to have some fun with her along with a man or men. At some point, Sophia might turn Alez into her "pet," but eventually begin to notice the similarities between Alez and her sister. 

I would like, at some point, for Alez to be bothered by Sophia's observations to the point where she tries to return to Coelis in order to retrieve her memories from her life as a human. But that would be tricky since she would probably be corrupted by that point, meaning she wouldn't be able to return using her sky pendant. Perhaps she'll adopt some form of forbidden demonic magic in order to "invade" the kingdom. 

1 minute ago, Aurafox1 said:

Well, I'm thinking about her getting her seal broken at some point by demons, but for her to escape, either on her own merit or by being rescued, before her virginity is stolen. Then, I would like for her to encounter Sophia who would want to have some fun with her along with a man or men. At some point, Sophia might turn Alez into her "pet," but eventually begin to notice the similarities between Alez and her sister. 

I would like, at some point, for Alez to be bothered by Sophia's observations to the point where she tries to return to Coelis in order to retrieve her memories from her life as a human. But that would be tricky since she would probably be corrupted by that point, meaning she wouldn't be able to return using her sky pendant. Perhaps she'll adopt some form of forbidden demonic magic in order to "invade" the kingdom. 

"Would Emma be going with Sophia? After all, they might make a formidable duo ;D"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up