• Community Administrator

I still need to do an actual map. I have designed ones for the Craethiel and Utopian Curse RPs which aren't yet open, but their style would not be suitable for Blackberry Falls. I've been trying to find a way to design a more modern style map for this RP. Thus far, no luck.

• Thanks 1

This is the map I've made for Craethiel;

large.Map-white-updated-30-10-2017.png

Yes I made that myself, from scratch. Took me two days. But quite obviously, not suitable for a modern world. I need to figure it out, but this landmass is actually where Ashaea is although the map will be flipped on its side. Blackberry Falls is situated where Selil was and the UFF Xantal City is where Vorserend used to be.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

That's pretty good, I was actually thinking about drawing it but I am sure Nick will do a better job than me with color. xD

Although, I do need to study up about the layout of Blackberry Falls if I plan to make a map since I hardly know something besides the story from Lydia. 

Edited by lVergill

@lVergill I don't have the full map layout in my head yet so I couldn't describe it to you so you could even do one. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll manage with it though. If I need help I'll ask for it.

Thanks @Aurafox1 I am quite proud of how that map turned out. But I mean something along the lines of Google maps or the road maps that you can buy.

• Thanks 1

• Senior Staff

I certainly wouldn't be against the idea of a threesome, although with her mental state it would probably take some convincing on Sophia's part. I could also just edit the post to be a different bar, I don't think it would contradict anything in the actual post and it would make sense that she would want to leave the slums to avoid the more shady people of the area.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up