Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Aura

Natia was relieved to see Glenda return with a bag to conceal her clothes. She wouldn't have to be embarrassed walking out anymore... She allowed her eyes to surf the selection of clothing with curiosity, but the majority of clothes weren't likely going to fit her... She was certain that looking hard enough, she could find more dresses she liked, but she didn't want to take too much time. She was quite excited just to get back to try on the ones she'd already picked out! Rowan had already selected some casual dresses for her earlier, so she didn't have anything to worry about on that front. When finally prompted with the question, Natia glanced back at Glenda before looking up at Rowan. Of course, she wouldn't forget that Rowan had important business to take care of, too. They were here mainly just to get her clothes, not to look at these... 'exotic' dresses. 

"Unfortunately, I do think we should probably be on our way... but!" Natia put on a bright smile as she met Glenda's eyes. "I'll definitely come back another day! And I hope to spread the word of this lovely store! Er... probably not this part of it, though..." she trailed off a bit awkwardly before gently hooking her arm around Rowan's and hugging on to him. "For now, though, unless there are any suggestions...~" She looked playfully up at Rowan, still hanging off of his arm like a child with her signature cheeky grin.

• Love 1

Neptune

Rowan blinked when he felt Natia’s arms hooking around his arm. He looked down at her as she looked up at him with a cheeky smile, and he returned the smile with one of his own, “I can look again, can I?” He jokingly asked before pulling his arm from her and instead wrapping it around her shoulders so that he could pull her close to his side in a hug. He then shifted to look at Glenda as she had followed Natia out from behind the screen, “I don’t think I have any suggestions right now. So when can I expect her dresses to be finished?” He asked. 

“I should have the other dresses finished for you by tomorrow morning, dear.” Glenda assured him with a smile.

“Grand. We’ll come by just before we leave town, then. Thank you very much for your help, and I hope that other patron doesn’t cause you any additional trouble.” Rowan said with a slight bow.

Glenda flickered her fingers at him, “Think nothing of it, dearie. He needs me more than I need him. I’m the best in town, so if he wants the best then he can’t do anything to me.” She assured him with a smile.

“Even so, if you have any trouble, let me know.” Rowan said, pulling his coin purse from where it was hidden within his clothes before opening it up and pulling out several gold coins which he handed to Glenda, “A little extra, for the help you’ve given us.” He said.

“That’s mighty generous of you, sir. I greatly appreciate it.” Glenda said with a smile as she accepted the money. Rowan then looked back at Natia and said, “Come on, we should get ourselves a room at the inn and maybe something to eat.” He bowed his head against at Glenda before he lead Natia out of the small room and onto the main floor of the shop. He gave Glenda’s daughter a smile before they left the shop itself, where they found Baellator nervously waiting for them. He snorted when he saw the two, and Rowan could almost sense his relief. The large horse shoved its nose towards Rowan, to which he petted him gently before Baellator moved to nuzzle Natia which caused Rowan to smile, “Do you want to get back on him, or walk to the Inn? It’s not too far from where we are.” He then asked Natia.

• Love 1

Aura

Natia watched curiously as Rowan pulled the coins out of his purse. The concept of currency still baffled her. They were just tiny slabs of metal. Sure, they were pretty and maybe rare, but they didn't seem to have any practical value beyond that. It's not like these coins were used to decorate or wear... what did people need money for so badly that they'd do so much for it? Even with Rowan's explanations, it was an issue she just couldn't wrap her mind around. After all Glenda had done for them both, it felt wrong to only offer these coins as compensation. The Aequu would often exchange favors with favors, they didn't want to see another of their kind falter so they would simply help without question. It seemed that both Glenda and Rowan held true to those same values, yet their lives still revolved so heavily around these pieces of metal... It just seemed so... restrictive... 

Regardless, she could tell that these limitations hardly seemed to apply to Rowan for one reason or another. He didn't seem to hesitate to spend lots of money at once... But it made her worry about the well being of hard workers like Glenda who have to deal with creeps like that man from before. She shuddered at the thought and before she knew it, the group was exchanging farewells and then Rowan and her had made their way outside where she was met by Baellator's eager face nuzzling against her's. Natia let out a giggle and daintily wrapped her arms around his snout. 

"Oh? If it's not too far, I think I can walk... Baellator deserves a break from carrying us, I think. Isn't that right?" She softly patted the horse's cheek. "You're such a good horse." She smiled up at the loyal creature.

Edited by Aura

Neptune

Baellator let out an indignant sounding snort when she called him a horse, causing Rowan to chuckle softly, “Well, he’s an Aelda. Not a horse, my love. I’ll explain the differences a little later. I don’t think Baellator minds us riding him; for him it would be like us carrying a stuffed doll.” He gave Baellator a rough thump on his shoulder, causing the animal to lift his head and snort. He stomped his large feet for a moment, looking quite smug. It was clear that he was very proud of his physical strength but then he made a horse look quite small and puny in comparison. Rowan then went on to say, “That said… I think I would prefer to stretch my legs a little. We’ve been riding all day, and a nice little walk will help ease stiffened muscles.” 

Keeping his arm around Natia, he turned them down the street and began to walk. Baellator fell in step behind them, his nose lightly touching Rowan’s shoulder. The square was still quite busy, but people easily moved around them due to the huge beast that was trailing the two. Rowan glanced around before commenting, “Well, that’s certainly one advantage to a big guy like you, Baellator.” The Aelda snorted, sounding almost amused as the air from his snort ruffled Rowan’s hair. Thankfully, the street that they wanted was not far away, for which he was glad for. He knew how uncomfortable Natia was with crowds, and he didn’t particularly want to push his way through them. 

As they stepped onto the much emptier street, Rowan said, “The Inn I’m taking you to is quite a nice one. If you’re hungry, we can get something to eat. The food is pretty good. Hopefully the stable master there will also have a saddle that will fit Baellator.” He frowned a little, a little doubtful on that fact as horses never came in his size. When he got home, he was going to have to have a special saddle made for him. If the sabblemaster didn't have a saddle large enough, he was going to have to stick with riding bareback. 

• Love 1

Aura

"Hehe, I know I know," Natia urged after seeing Baellator's reaction to being called a horse. "And you're a beautiful Aelda at that~" She continued, continuing Rowan's correction with some added flattery. She nodded in agreement to Rowan as he proposed they walk the rest of the way. She had no objections. As much fun as it was riding on the Aelda's back, she felt a little silly and childlike doing so in such a large crowd. And she didn't really appreciate all the eyes on her from being up so high. Plus, getting on and off of Baellator was a bit of a hassle, given her... limitations. With Rowan's arm around her, she snuggled up into his side as they turned down another street. It was a relief to see the crowd parting to avoid Baellator, and she couldn't help but giggle at the sight of Rowan's hair being blown by the Aelda's snort. She reached up to gently pat his hair back into place, though as they continued to walk. 

Natia had her doubts about the food being particularly good, having been spoiled on the pure fresh fruits of her home, but it didn't change the fact that she had been growing quite hungry since they'd arrived at the town. Now that she thought on it, there were lots of different scents floating around the marketplace, presumably from a variety of food being sold... They were all strange, not unlike the bread she'd shared with Rowan before. Still, if Rowan insisted the food at this inn is good, then it certainly must beat the porridge they'd been eating up until now. Besides, she'd come to terms with the fact that she had no room to complain with Rowan taking care of her. 

"I would love that! You are too good to me..." She trailed off as she looked up at the handsome man protecting her. How did she ever get so lucky...? 

• Love 1

Neptune

“Only as good as you deserve, my love.” Rowan said with an easy grin down at her as he hugged her a little tighter against his side. Baellator, once again showing that he was far more intelligent than what he appeared, seemed to snort softly and roll his eyes as if in exhasberation at Rowan’s rather cloyingly sweet attitude. Rowan chuckled, as to him he could practically sense Baellator’s amused annoyance. With his free hand he reached up to gently pet the soft nose of the Aelda. He then came to a stop when they came across an Inn. The building looked in very good condition, and looked relatively clean compared to the market. The heavy, polished oak door was open and they could hear some laughter drifting out of it. On the side of the building stood a stable, where a stable master was busy sweeping up some hay from the flagstones. 

Rowan moved again, leading them over to this man who looked up as they approached. The man cast an appreciative glance over the hulk of Baellator before commenting, “That’s a fine beast ye have there, if you don’t me sayin’ good sir.” 

“Thank you. I would appreciate it if you could take care of him while we’re inside. He’s pretty smart; he’ll follow you to a stall.” Rowan said, glancing down the row of stalls where they could see a horse head peering out of one of the stalls and looking at them with interest. He looked back at the stable master and added, “And if you’re able to find any saddles large enough, I would be grateful.”

The stable master looked at Baellator again, before he looked a little unsure, “I can try, good sir. But I’ve never seen a ‘orse that big afore. Not sure if I can find anythin’. But I’ll try.” He said.

“Thank you.” Rowan said with a smile before he reached into his coin purse before passing over a few coins that caused the mans face to light up, “Thank ya, kind sir.” The stable master said happily, his fist clenching around the coins. Rowan then smacked Baellator on the shoulder, “Go with the stable master now.” He said. Baellator snorted, nudging Rowan a little in return before he nuzzled Natia. He then turned and followed the stable master towards the stalls.

“Right, while he’s being cared for, we can get something to eat.” Rowan said to Natia. A little reluctantly, he turned away from Baellator and headed into the Inn itself. As they stepped in, it was immediately noticeable that it was warmer inside than it was outside, but not unpleasantly so. It also wasn’t that busy, as most people around this time of the day were out at work. It was unlikely to get busy until the end of the work day, where people came to relax and spend time with their friends. Still holding onto Natia, he took her to one corner of the common room that was the least busy. It also allowed them a good view of the entire room, and he figured that Natia would be far more comfortable with her back to the wall, where no one could be hovering behind her.

He sat down on the bench with his back against the wall, patting the bench beside him with a smile, “Come and sit down, love.” He encouraged. He glanced around, spying that the bartender was busy with a few patrons thus it was likely to be a few minutes before they were served.

• Love 1

Mr.X

There is one guy wearing a piece of full plate armor and brings a piece of shield and long sword which the most materials were made by the mix of orichalcum and mythril, giving him the best defense for a while or maybe there is some thing better than it. This guy just walks away from the two people who are chatting while bringing a bag full of dead goblins to be changed to few bags of gold coins as his loot. He seeming doesn't care about anyone or any who which was taking and just walking and passing by as wind flows. He is currently walking towards a guild to submit his loot which consists of dead goblins, most were used as a cheap magic materials maybe. He just happen to finish his missions on killing all goblins in their cave and leaving no children or baby goblins behind, he happened to kill all of them before hand.

Well, his walk is slightly tattered since he is killing that bunch of goblins with no magic at all since he is just an ordinary human behind his gallant yet strong English style armor. He just walk away from them with his tattered feet that he hide behind his armor, maybe it was happened due to the cuts that he experienced due to facing a huge number of goblins directly in their nest.

Aura
On 12/20/2019 at 4:49 PM, Neptune said:

“Only as good as you deserve, my love.” Rowan said with an easy grin down at her as he hugged her a little tighter against his side. Baellator, once again showing that he was far more intelligent than what he appeared, seemed to snort softly and roll his eyes as if in exhasberation at Rowan’s rather cloyingly sweet attitude. Rowan chuckled, as to him he could practically sense Baellator’s amused annoyance. With his free hand he reached up to gently pet the soft nose of the Aelda. He then came to a stop when they came across an Inn. The building looked in very good condition, and looked relatively clean compared to the market. The heavy, polished oak door was open and they could hear some laughter drifting out of it. On the side of the building stood a stable, where a stable master was busy sweeping up some hay from the flagstones. 

Rowan moved again, leading them over to this man who looked up as they approached. The man cast an appreciative glance over the hulk of Baellator before commenting, “That’s a fine beast ye have there, if you don’t me sayin’ good sir.” 

“Thank you. I would appreciate it if you could take care of him while we’re inside. He’s pretty smart; he’ll follow you to a stall.” Rowan said, glancing down the row of stalls where they could see a horse head peering out of one of the stalls and looking at them with interest. He looked back at the stable master and added, “And if you’re able to find any saddles large enough, I would be grateful.”

The stable master looked at Baellator again, before he looked a little unsure, “I can try, good sir. But I’ve never seen a ‘orse that big afore. Not sure if I can find anythin’. But I’ll try.” He said.

“Thank you.” Rowan said with a smile before he reached into his coin purse before passing over a few coins that caused the mans face to light up, “Thank ya, kind sir.” The stable master said happily, his fist clenching around the coins. Rowan then smacked Baellator on the shoulder, “Go with the stable master now.” He said. Baellator snorted, nudging Rowan a little in return before he nuzzled Natia. He then turned and followed the stable master towards the stalls.

“Right, while he’s being cared for, we can get something to eat.” Rowan said to Natia. A little reluctantly, he turned away from Baellator and headed into the Inn itself. As they stepped in, it was immediately noticeable that it was warmer inside than it was outside, but not unpleasantly so. It also wasn’t that busy, as most people around this time of the day were out at work. It was unlikely to get busy until the end of the work day, where people came to relax and spend time with their friends. Still holding onto Natia, he took her to one corner of the common room that was the least busy. It also allowed them a good view of the entire room, and he figured that Natia would be far more comfortable with her back to the wall, where no one could be hovering behind her.

He sat down on the bench with his back against the wall, patting the bench beside him with a smile, “Come and sit down, love.” He encouraged. He glanced around, spying that the bartender was busy with a few patrons thus it was likely to be a few minutes before they were served.

Natia was in pure bliss, not paying any mind to the teasing from Baellator, as she was coddled so closely with her love and they were on their way to the inn where she would enjoy her time alone with him. Of course, there was still a sense of unease inside her. Sure, they were about to spend some time relaxing and having fun together, but Rowan was going on a dangerous mission not long after... But he would handle it. He didn't want her to be worried about something like that right now and she didn't either! Now was the only time in a while they'd probably have a chance to be together in a comfortable room. They'd had so much fun out there in the wilderness... just how intense would things be here? 

Of course, they had to drop Baellator off. Natia was very curious about this process. She stood silently by Rowan's side as he handled all of the business while her eyes wandered along the various horses inside the stable. She would have thought that, in such a confined place, they'd look miserable. But they all seemed to be surprisingly content. She was sure the horses back home would never be happy in a place like this, but she supposed it just went to show just how different of worlds they were from. 

She was awakened from her train of thought by Baellator's giant head nuzzling her, nearly pushing her over since she wasn't quite paying attention. Still, she just giggled and hugged the sweet horse back. "We'll be back soon, Baellator! I love you~" She planted a gentle kiss on his muzzle before releasing him and watching him walk toward the stable which seemed to shrink as he got closer... she started to wonder if he would even fit inside...

When it was suggested to her that it was time to eat, Natia nodded in agreement and happily reached out to hold Rowan's hand, practically skipping with joy as the two wandered into the inn. Of course she loved having Baellator around, but it was also nice to actually have some alone time with Rowan. Baellator seemed a bit too intelligent for his own good sometimes. The two took their seats in a small table in the corner. Rowan patted the seat next to him but, the mischievous girl had other plans. She crawled into Rowan's lap and draped her arm around his neck, giggling happily as she took her place. Maybe she'd have to get off to eat, but for now there was no reason she couldn't be as close to Rowan as possible...

• Love 1

Neptune

Rowan blinked in surprise when Natia had the confidence to crawl up on his lap in front of the other patrons of the Inn. He saw a few glances in their direction, some with admiration, and others with open envy. It made Rowan feel quite smug, and he felt lucky that it was he that Natia was looking at with those beautiful eyes filled with love. Granted, he had saved her life back in the forest, but his gut was telling him that she would have liked him without the heroics. He chuckled slightly, a soft sound deep in his chest before he wrapped his arms around her. One of them moved along the curve of her arse, pulling her closer towards him so that their crotches were lined up perfectly. His other arm wrapped around her back and cuddled her close. He let out a soft sigh of contentment, “Mm. I like this.” He said softly, so only she could hear him. Pulling her flush against his chest, he rested his chin on the top of her head after giving her a soft kiss. He then told her, “After we’ve had something to eat, I’ll rent a room. If you want a bath, I’ll hire the services of their bathing facilities. I think other than that shallow swim in the river, neither of us have bathed.” He wrinkled his nose, hoping that he didn’t smell too offensive. After all, he had been the one to swim in the river as a wolf, which had no doubt given him a bit of a ‘wet dog’ smell.

Just then, a young lady stepped up to their table, “Is there anyhin’ I can get for ye?” She asked, her accent quite thick.

“What do you have?” Rowan asked, stroking a thumb along Natia’s back just in case the sudden appearance of the barmaid had startled her.

“We ‘ave a stew on the fire, and some bread fresh this mornin’. We also ‘ave some steak with some roast potatoes, and greens.” The young woman replied.

“I’ll have the steak.” Rowan told her, before glancing at Natia to see what she wanted.

(Feel free to control the barmaid. She’s a rando NPC)

• Love 1

Aura
On 1/13/2020 at 10:24 AM, Neptune said:

Rowan blinked in surprise when Natia had the confidence to crawl up on his lap in front of the other patrons of the Inn. He saw a few glances in their direction, some with admiration, and others with open envy. It made Rowan feel quite smug, and he felt lucky that it was he that Natia was looking at with those beautiful eyes filled with love. Granted, he had saved her life back in the forest, but his gut was telling him that she would have liked him without the heroics. He chuckled slightly, a soft sound deep in his chest before he wrapped his arms around her. One of them moved along the curve of her arse, pulling her closer towards him so that their crotches were lined up perfectly. His other arm wrapped around her back and cuddled her close. He let out a soft sigh of contentment, “Mm. I like this.” He said softly, so only she could hear him. Pulling her flush against his chest, he rested his chin on the top of her head after giving her a soft kiss. He then told her, “After we’ve had something to eat, I’ll rent a room. If you want a bath, I’ll hire the services of their bathing facilities. I think other than that shallow swim in the river, neither of us have bathed.” He wrinkled his nose, hoping that he didn’t smell too offensive. After all, he had been the one to swim in the river as a wolf, which had no doubt given him a bit of a ‘wet dog’ smell.

Just then, a young lady stepped up to their table, “Is there anyhin’ I can get for ye?” She asked, her accent quite thick.

“What do you have?” Rowan asked, stroking a thumb along Natia’s back just in case the sudden appearance of the barmaid had startled her.

“We ‘ave a stew on the fire, and some bread fresh this mornin’. We also ‘ave some steak with some roast potatoes, and greens.” The young woman replied.

“I’ll have the steak.” Rowan told her, before glancing at Natia to see what she wanted.

(Feel free to control the barmaid. She’s a rando NPC)

The longer Natia stared up at Rowan, the deeper in love she fell. It was like a trap she'd stumbled into and yet didn't want to escape from... She didn't care what the passers by thought. She hadn't even noticed the looks they'd been receiving. Nobody had ever made her feel this way before. And as he drew her in with his warm, tender embrace, she just melted into his chest with a wide smile of satisfaction painted across her face. She could fall asleep like this. Nowhere in the world did she feel safer than in the arms of her hero. With her soft head pressed against Rowan's chest, she could feel his heart rate which beat in unison with her own at a much faster rate than normal. Maybe he was nervous just like her... or maybe he was just excited. Either way, she was relieved to know she wasn't the only one with her heart beating out of her chest whether Rowan would admit to it or not. 

With a soft kiss, a matching soft blush spread across Natia's rosy cheeks. Then he brought up the bath, which made her blush for a much different reason. She hadn't even considered that they both must have smelled pretty badly. She'd grown so used to the smell of the wilderness at this point because of how long the two of them had spent in the wilderness without her magic to keep herself clean and tidy. She was a total mess when Rowan found her and though she'd taken the opportunity to clean up, she never was quite able to get that musty smell off of her using just the river. 

However, before she was able to respond to Rowan's suggestion, she was startled by the voice of the maiden at their table. The girl was very pretty and much larger and well-endowed than herself. Not that she was jealous at all, she was just interested. Natia was very curious as to whether or not her body would grow to look something like this one day... The woman reminded her of a beautiful mother and that fact alone brought a smile back to Natia's face. 

As the server began listing off the options, Natia couldn't help but feel a bit dazed and overwhelmed. There were so many words she didn't understand, or at least wasn't able to correlate the human words to the items they referred to. Before she knew it, Rowan had placed his order and all eyes were on herself. Natia shrunk down in embarrassment.

"Can ah' getcha somen'?" The woman asked looking down at her. 

"U-u-mm... I-I'll just have the same thing!" Natia blurted out without much thought. She didn't know what she'd like in a place like this, but she knew that whatever Rowan ordered, she'd be content having the same. 

"Ah'rite, we'll 'ave that right out for ye!" She explained after jotting something down. "Happy honeymoon~" The woman cheered as she turned and walked off, leaving Natia puzzled, her head cocked with curiosity as she watched the woman. She had no clue what a honeymoon was, but it must have had something to do with her position on Rowan's lap. 

• Love 1