Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Aura

Natia was relieved to see Glenda return with a bag to conceal her clothes. She wouldn't have to be embarrassed walking out anymore... She allowed her eyes to surf the selection of clothing with curiosity, but the majority of clothes weren't likely going to fit her... She was certain that looking hard enough, she could find more dresses she liked, but she didn't want to take too much time. She was quite excited just to get back to try on the ones she'd already picked out! Rowan had already selected some casual dresses for her earlier, so she didn't have anything to worry about on that front. When finally prompted with the question, Natia glanced back at Glenda before looking up at Rowan. Of course, she wouldn't forget that Rowan had important business to take care of, too. They were here mainly just to get her clothes, not to look at these... 'exotic' dresses. 

"Unfortunately, I do think we should probably be on our way... but!" Natia put on a bright smile as she met Glenda's eyes. "I'll definitely come back another day! And I hope to spread the word of this lovely store! Er... probably not this part of it, though..." she trailed off a bit awkwardly before gently hooking her arm around Rowan's and hugging on to him. "For now, though, unless there are any suggestions...~" She looked playfully up at Rowan, still hanging off of his arm like a child with her signature cheeky grin.

• Love 1

Neptune

Rowan blinked when he felt Natia’s arms hooking around his arm. He looked down at her as she looked up at him with a cheeky smile, and he returned the smile with one of his own, “I can look again, can I?” He jokingly asked before pulling his arm from her and instead wrapping it around her shoulders so that he could pull her close to his side in a hug. He then shifted to look at Glenda as she had followed Natia out from behind the screen, “I don’t think I have any suggestions right now. So when can I expect her dresses to be finished?” He asked. 

“I should have the other dresses finished for you by tomorrow morning, dear.” Glenda assured him with a smile.

“Grand. We’ll come by just before we leave town, then. Thank you very much for your help, and I hope that other patron doesn’t cause you any additional trouble.” Rowan said with a slight bow.

Glenda flickered her fingers at him, “Think nothing of it, dearie. He needs me more than I need him. I’m the best in town, so if he wants the best then he can’t do anything to me.” She assured him with a smile.

“Even so, if you have any trouble, let me know.” Rowan said, pulling his coin purse from where it was hidden within his clothes before opening it up and pulling out several gold coins which he handed to Glenda, “A little extra, for the help you’ve given us.” He said.

“That’s mighty generous of you, sir. I greatly appreciate it.” Glenda said with a smile as she accepted the money. Rowan then looked back at Natia and said, “Come on, we should get ourselves a room at the inn and maybe something to eat.” He bowed his head against at Glenda before he lead Natia out of the small room and onto the main floor of the shop. He gave Glenda’s daughter a smile before they left the shop itself, where they found Baellator nervously waiting for them. He snorted when he saw the two, and Rowan could almost sense his relief. The large horse shoved its nose towards Rowan, to which he petted him gently before Baellator moved to nuzzle Natia which caused Rowan to smile, “Do you want to get back on him, or walk to the Inn? It’s not too far from where we are.” He then asked Natia.

• Love 1

Aura

Natia watched curiously as Rowan pulled the coins out of his purse. The concept of currency still baffled her. They were just tiny slabs of metal. Sure, they were pretty and maybe rare, but they didn't seem to have any practical value beyond that. It's not like these coins were used to decorate or wear... what did people need money for so badly that they'd do so much for it? Even with Rowan's explanations, it was an issue she just couldn't wrap her mind around. After all Glenda had done for them both, it felt wrong to only offer these coins as compensation. The Aequu would often exchange favors with favors, they didn't want to see another of their kind falter so they would simply help without question. It seemed that both Glenda and Rowan held true to those same values, yet their lives still revolved so heavily around these pieces of metal... It just seemed so... restrictive... 

Regardless, she could tell that these limitations hardly seemed to apply to Rowan for one reason or another. He didn't seem to hesitate to spend lots of money at once... But it made her worry about the well being of hard workers like Glenda who have to deal with creeps like that man from before. She shuddered at the thought and before she knew it, the group was exchanging farewells and then Rowan and her had made their way outside where she was met by Baellator's eager face nuzzling against her's. Natia let out a giggle and daintily wrapped her arms around his snout. 

"Oh? If it's not too far, I think I can walk... Baellator deserves a break from carrying us, I think. Isn't that right?" She softly patted the horse's cheek. "You're such a good horse." She smiled up at the loyal creature.

Edited by Aura

Neptune

Baellator let out an indignant sounding snort when she called him a horse, causing Rowan to chuckle softly, “Well, he’s an Aelda. Not a horse, my love. I’ll explain the differences a little later. I don’t think Baellator minds us riding him; for him it would be like us carrying a stuffed doll.” He gave Baellator a rough thump on his shoulder, causing the animal to lift his head and snort. He stomped his large feet for a moment, looking quite smug. It was clear that he was very proud of his physical strength but then he made a horse look quite small and puny in comparison. Rowan then went on to say, “That said… I think I would prefer to stretch my legs a little. We’ve been riding all day, and a nice little walk will help ease stiffened muscles.” 

Keeping his arm around Natia, he turned them down the street and began to walk. Baellator fell in step behind them, his nose lightly touching Rowan’s shoulder. The square was still quite busy, but people easily moved around them due to the huge beast that was trailing the two. Rowan glanced around before commenting, “Well, that’s certainly one advantage to a big guy like you, Baellator.” The Aelda snorted, sounding almost amused as the air from his snort ruffled Rowan’s hair. Thankfully, the street that they wanted was not far away, for which he was glad for. He knew how uncomfortable Natia was with crowds, and he didn’t particularly want to push his way through them. 

As they stepped onto the much emptier street, Rowan said, “The Inn I’m taking you to is quite a nice one. If you’re hungry, we can get something to eat. The food is pretty good. Hopefully the stable master there will also have a saddle that will fit Baellator.” He frowned a little, a little doubtful on that fact as horses never came in his size. When he got home, he was going to have to have a special saddle made for him. If the sabblemaster didn't have a saddle large enough, he was going to have to stick with riding bareback. 

• Love 1

Aura

"Hehe, I know I know," Natia urged after seeing Baellator's reaction to being called a horse. "And you're a beautiful Aelda at that~" She continued, continuing Rowan's correction with some added flattery. She nodded in agreement to Rowan as he proposed they walk the rest of the way. She had no objections. As much fun as it was riding on the Aelda's back, she felt a little silly and childlike doing so in such a large crowd. And she didn't really appreciate all the eyes on her from being up so high. Plus, getting on and off of Baellator was a bit of a hassle, given her... limitations. With Rowan's arm around her, she snuggled up into his side as they turned down another street. It was a relief to see the crowd parting to avoid Baellator, and she couldn't help but giggle at the sight of Rowan's hair being blown by the Aelda's snort. She reached up to gently pat his hair back into place, though as they continued to walk. 

Natia had her doubts about the food being particularly good, having been spoiled on the pure fresh fruits of her home, but it didn't change the fact that she had been growing quite hungry since they'd arrived at the town. Now that she thought on it, there were lots of different scents floating around the marketplace, presumably from a variety of food being sold... They were all strange, not unlike the bread she'd shared with Rowan before. Still, if Rowan insisted the food at this inn is good, then it certainly must beat the porridge they'd been eating up until now. Besides, she'd come to terms with the fact that she had no room to complain with Rowan taking care of her. 

"I would love that! You are too good to me..." She trailed off as she looked up at the handsome man protecting her. How did she ever get so lucky...? 

• Love 1

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Sunshine
      By Sunshine
      I am a teenage mage who just made a familiar contract with you, a female spirit. Not knowing that a familiar shares an emotional and psychic connection to her master, I didn't stop my habit of masturbation, even though you can feel what i'm doing. Even my lewd fantasies would be transmitted to you. At first, you decide to keep quiet, not wanting to upset me, but after one month of nearly daily masturbation, you just have to speak up about it.
      Besides, you can't help but feel upset how I never fantasize about you, when I fantasize all those other girls I've met.
      I'm thinking of your character being somewhat of a prude/unapproachable. Maybe an Angel familiar or a gloomy dark elemental. Someone I would never show my perversion to.
    • Crazybrd91
      By Crazybrd91
      Greetings and welcome to my search thread!

Introduction.

A bit about myself, I am a 26 year old male living somewhere in the central United states! I have been roleplaying for over a decade at this point and consider myself literate to advanced literate. I love all sorts of settings and plots, from fantasy, to sci-fi, to slice of life. I also very much love romance, and would like to include it in some fashion in almost all of my writing.  One thing to note is I will provide a list of pairings and I would be extra happy to do them, but if you have ideas of your own feel free to present them. I work Thursday through Tuesday. But even on days I work you can expect 1-2 replies depending on how well our schedules match. The very minimum would be 1 a day. As of 2/12/19 I am bedridden so replies will be much more plentiful.  A note about smut, I am cool with any ratio of plot to smut. I love plot and I love smut. Currently I would be craving mostly smut and my star ratings for craving kind of indicate that. But any pairing can be made into a plot or smut based rp, or any mix in-between. I want to talk to you and find out what your craving too and mesh together something that works well for both of us, otherwise... someone will get bored. So please be up front and honest with anything you want. I will do the same.

A few notes.

I only do MxF pairings, and I would be playing the male.
      I am looking for long term roleplays.
      I enjoy plot and smut in equal portions.I am typically a mirror poster when it comes to length.
      Please PM all inquires
      I am a Dom so my characters tend to be dominant.
      I enjoy OOC very much, whether its random chatter or plotting!
      I can and do double!

Pairings

more stars = more craving
      First role would be my preferred role
      Once again feel free to pitch your own ideas, or mix them with mine, or just PM me with a general idea and we will brainstorm.

*Slice of life/modern*

⚛Cop X Druggie stripper☆

⚛Cop X Drunken stripper☆☆☆☆☆

⚛Best friend X Best friend battling a sickness☆

⚛Gangster X FBI agent☆

⚛Gangster X Drug Mule ☆

⚛Body guard X drunken celebrity☆☆

⚛Husband X Drunken wife. ☆☆☆☆☆

⚛Parole officer X Habitual DUI case☆☆☆☆

⚛Master X Pet☆☆☆

⚛Master X Drunken pet☆☆☆☆☆

⚛Kidnapper X Troubled youth

⚛Rich man (dom) X Poor drunken woman(sub)☆☆☆☆

⚛Photographer X Drunken model ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

⚛Wealthy man X Female Idol of some sort (could be an actress or musician etc.)☆☆

⚛Drug dealer X Druggie/drunkie Police officer☆☆☆☆☆

*Fantasy/sci-fi/modern*

⚛Wizard X Witch☆☆

⚛Time traveler X Woman of significance he is tasked to guard☆☆

⚛Super Hero X drunken super heroine (Or anything X drunken super heroine)☆☆☆☆☆☆

⚛Mutant X Mercanary ☆☆

⚛Undercover cop X Undercover cop☆

⚛Smuggler X smuggled person☆

⚛Alien X Super Heroine from earth☆☆☆☆

⚛Alien X Drunken super Heroine from earth☆☆☆☆☆

⚛Famous world conquering alien X Earths greatest super soldier ☆☆☆

⚛Lycan X Drunken witch (modern) ☆☆☆☆☆

⚛Master X Pet (with a fantasy twist)☆☆☆☆☆

⚛Master X Drunken pet (with a fantasy twist. )☆☆☆☆☆

⚛Starship Captian X Subordinate☆☆

⚛Man X Drunken genie ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(Anything star trek I would be super into!)

*Fantasy*

⚛King X Drunken queen/princess/sorceress. ☆☆☆☆☆

⚛Mage X Mage☆

⚛Necromancer X Washed up drunken Warrior☆☆☆

⚛Warrior X Warrior☆☆

⚛Mage X Dragon rider☆

⚛Amateur mage X Master sorceress☆☆☆☆

⚛Cleric X Archer ☆

⚛Druid X Druid☆☆

⚛Warrior X Bandit☆☆☆

⚛Bounty hunter X Bounty ☆☆

⚛Planeswalker X Captured Drunken fairy (or other magical creature)

⚛King of a magic kingdom X Drunken concubine☆☆☆☆☆☆

⚛Bard X Drunken queen☆☆☆☆☆

⚛Bard X Drunken princess☆☆☆☆

⚛Bard X Vampire huntress ☆

⚛Ninja Grandmaster X Student ☆

⚛ Wizard X Conjured pet☆☆

⚛Wizard X Drunken conjured sexual pet☆☆☆☆

⚛Necromancer X Palladian☆☆

Please do pm me if you are interested!
    • Daryll
      By Daryll
      Hello Dreamers! Welcome to my ‘ad’ thread. Why is it an ad thread? Because Its very broad, just kind of putting my profile/character out there rather than requesting ideas. Ideas in this thead are very barebones, I discuss them and make them more personal between us in the DMs. I have both animated and real life references for my character, so dont let the icon throw you off!

Let’s jump right into the juicy stuff, no?

Where do you roleplay?
      I roleplay over Private Message, or on the Forums.

Whats your style of roleplay?
      I play in third person, and around three paragraphs on average. You can play in whatever perspective you want, and whatever post length you are comfortable with!

Will you play multiple characters?
      No, I only play Daryll. Sure there are NPCs in the roleplay, but other than that Daryll is my primary and only character.

Whats your preferred smut:story ratio?
      Really fluctuates day-day and story-story. Modern settings tend to be more smut heavy, 60:40, whereas medieval, post-apocalyptic, and fantasy settings are usually 50:50 to 40:60

What’re your top kinks?
      None of these are required!
      Interracial
      Big Breasts
      Big Asses
      Humor
      Build-up/Teasing
      Age Difference
      Cheating/Adultery
      More kinks can be found on my f-list (NSFW)

Now for the Ideas, these are very basic general ideas, nothing in-depth.
      Special Holiday Scenes
      -Daryll owns a halloween store, and a customer comes in and needs help trying on costumes
      -Daryll is black Santa! Coming down the chimney, who knows whats waiting on the other side of that fireplace?
      -Thanksgiving is a very special time in America when everyone gets very generous. Daryll is a homeless man in the downtown part of the city. Who decides to be his angel?
      General Modern
      -Darylls son/step-sons girlfriend is coming over for dinner, and shows up early. Her boyfriends upstairs playing fortnite, maybe she should help Daryll cook dinner?
      -His daughter is having friends over for movie night, and he decides to join them. It seems their short a seat! Who gets to sit on his lap?
      -Darylls brothers’ wife is a masseuse, and Daryll decides to use that free massage coupon she gave him for christmas!
      -Daryll takes the bus/train to and from work everyday. Who could he meet on his commute?
      Neighbor
      -Darylls taking on a photography hobby and his neighbor offers, or he offers to pay her, to be his first model
      -Daryll goes on his daily morning run and his neighbor/their daughter joins him.
      -Daryll decides to help out his neighbor with her workout session

Daddy/Step-Daddy
      -Recently married, Daryll notices his step-daughter isnt very fond of him. Deciding he wants to bond with her, he takes her camping or out on his boat for a weekend.
      -Daryll gets into a car accident, not his fault, with his daughter/step-daughter and she gets injured, or permanently injured, and he needs to help her out with day to day things.
      -His daughter/step-daughter is trying out for for a sport and wants to get into shape, asking Daryll to help her workout.
      -Daryll has recently taken up photography as a hobby, using his daughter/step-daughter as a model!
      Prison
      -Darylls a long-time inmate at a prison, and grows a liking for the new guard.
      -Co-ed prisons, another way the state found a way to cut their budget. Maybe even a nudist prison?
      Modern-fantasy
      -Daryll just became a vigilante/villain! Whose going to be a speed bump in his path?
      -What would happen when you realize your neighbor likes to go out at odd hours of the night, would you follow him?
      -Daryll moves into a nudist colony, who does he meet?
      Medieval
      -Daryll just finally took over a neighboring kingdom, absorbing it to become apart of his own. He killed the previous king/queen and adopted their daughter. Why did he have to kill her parents?
      -Daryll applies to be the newest royal guard for the Queen or Princess.
      -Daryll is appointed as the new master of coin, granting him a seat in the council
      -Daryll is a mute warrior in the forest and saves a damsel in distress!
      If you’d like to see more, my <Mod Note: Removed Link as per Section 14, Section 1> has a few more and a few more categories aswell!

Congrats on making it to the end! Heres 200+ NSFW interracial GIF(t)S! Feel free to send me a message, and include some of your favorites!
    • Mz.Hyde
      By Mz.Hyde
      Hi all, looking for someone to do a multiple girl harem role play with me. Your character would be a male from outside of the country looking to capture women in a slavery legal country and make a harem. I will be playing multiple girls which is not limited to but will include humans, elves, demons, angels, animal girls (no furries), and monster girls. The world will be fantasy set so basically castles and the premise of the role play will be that your character inherits a castle in the country and finds a bunch of old magic slave collars which he can use for enslaving girls. There will be magic included in the world if you want to have your character know some. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.