Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Whoreo

Men: How big are you?

Penis Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How big is your cock?

• 2 inches or less.
    • 3 inches
    • 4 inches
    • 5 inches
    • 6 inches
    • 7 inches
    • 8 inches
    • 9 inches
    • 10 inches
    • 11 inches
    • Probably lying: 12 inches or more.

Whoreo

So men of ED: I hope you dont have erectile dysfunction because its time to measure your meat. I am not looking for responses to the topic! but if you want to then its fine I guess. I'm more looking for answers for a little averages game I want to play and I've set the answers to private so if you post what you voted.......then thats completely on you bud. if you vote and leave that's fine, thats my intention. honest answers plz.

I have filled out my info already~

Temaelrin

Privacy Disclosure: This poll isn't exactly "Totally Private", staff can see who voted and what for. Whilst everyone else cannot, I didn't feel right with such a personal thing being posted here that gave people the impression of total privacy.

Aura

It's kinda difficult to pinpoint. It's a range, but I'm around 4-5 inches erect.

Theoneandonly

I'm like 4 inches, but I call me dick the truth. Bitches cant handle it

Something I call it the four inches of death.

And my favorite one, the 4th terminator 

PixelBoi

I went with 6, but last time I checked it was at 5.9 inches. That's with a normal erection. If we're going for both ends it's probably around 3.5-4 inches while soft and I'd say over 6 inches with a full erection. 

Privacy can be fun but so can talking about it. Besides, the only two people who I think it'd be fun to make a guessing game out of it with are both Staff, so that takes the fun of the privacy out for me. 

Edited by PixelBoi
I type like a moron when I'm sick.

Mysthero

13 1/2 inches! I need a leash to keep this thing contained! Lol no not really.

Umm, Im actually somewhere between 5 and 6. I havent measured since I was a teen.

Edited by Mysthero
  • Love 1

smash642

7 inches 😎

Prickish ego aside, I have grown more confident in my size in the past half a year or so, and from that I think I'm starting to feel better with my body as a whole. Even though I'm not at my ideal body 'pic' let's say, at least in the off chance I do get in bed with someone, they could be somewhat satisfied. But that's the problem: finding someone that would want to sleep with me 😓

leah

lmao 😂 this question tho

Whoreo

wowiezowie... this is some interesting results so far.

• 12 People voted
    • 5 and 6 inches are tied with 3 votes each.
    • 4 and 7 inches are tied with 2 votes each.
    • Then there is one vote each for 8 and 10 inches.

average so far: 6.08333"

thank you plz keep participating this is actually quite interesting...

• Like 2

Elyana Natasya

All right guys that voted 8 inches and above, we really need to 'talk'. Get into my room now  (⁄ ⁄◕⁄ω⁄◕⁄ ⁄✿)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

White_Snake

Mine is 6.8 So i guess i’ll vote 7 

SnowFall

Comes in and slaps votes

Zolasani

Around 5-6 full erect, though in spirit 9. 🤔

Elyana Natasya

Do guys only comparing length to be qualified as big? Cuz I sure love both thick and long one (◕ᥲ ◕✿)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

octopuslad

I'm a little over 8. 

dokkym

19cm here, so about 7.5 inches hard? 😛

• Love 2

Alex Flinn

Last time the gf measured I was roughly 6.8-6.9 inch so I'd say around there ^.^

Kalvoras Vertal

"I'm roughly 8 inches in length with 6.5 inches of circumference"

Edited by Kalvoras Vertal
  • Like 1

Maru

My cock is about 6.2 inch long. So it's pretty average but okay 😄 But I really like my head so... I can live with my cock 😊

On 2/14/2019 at 12:40 PM, Kalvoras Vertal said:

"I'm roughly 8 inches in length with 6.5 inches of circumference"

Whoa nice! Sounds amazing 😍

And thanks to all the other who're talking honestly about their lengths! 😀

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• ManInMauve
      By ManInMauve
      I'm looking for short-term/one-shot, and quick roleplays to hone my writing skill and keep my writing habits up. However, I am willing to negotiate (or renegotiate) that, if we're both willing and want to continue the roleplay. (I won’t likely initiate these [re-]negotiations. So, I’ll be leaving that up to you, my roleplay partner.)
      One of the biggest reasons I’m looking for short roleplays is that I want to get through my list of “Will-Do Kinks” in order to get a wider array of experience, skill, and knowledge with speed.
      I’d prefer not talking about the roleplay as my mind may change in the process, I may lose interest sooner, etc. I’d also prefer staying away from the following: character pictures, post formatting, and anything else that’s “fluff”. Again, I’m looking for short-term, which means that I’m not willing to put forth an extravagant effort for such a trivial thing as aesthetics.
      I don’t have a set scenario or character in mind for a preference. I’m a bit on the eclectic side, and am up for many things. I will admit, I may have to be taught many a thing, including terminology, and the likes. I also have a tendency toward bad ideas. So, don’t worry whether it’s “good” or even “good enough”, I’m open-minded to reading another’s ideas, but I can’t promise that neither myself nor my characters will be receptive.

My previous cast of characters include:
      —Two Soldiers (Male; Male)
      —A Catkin / Neko-Girl
      —A Catkin / Neko-Boy
      —Fraternal Angelic Twins (Female; Male)
      —A Homosexual Teacher
      —Hermaphroditic/Intersex Vilkacis

The cast of characters that I want to create and work include:
      —A Cowkin / Cow Girl (Possibly multiple; Fraternal Twins or Triplets)
      —An Incubi / Succubi
      —Dark Elf / Forest Elf
      —Futanari Foxkin / Kistune

Character & Plot Pairings that I’d like to try:
      —Futanari Teacher at an all-girl’s school who impregnated plenty of the girls, who plot to get one of the male teachers to fuck/rape her until she’s pregnant, too. (*I’d be willing to let this one become a longer-term roleplay. I’d like to discuss where we end it, and what kind of word count would be appropriate. Ie, Do 10k words overall, allowing for 5k words each to get us to the revenge with a possibility of skimming over what happens to our characters afterwards; OR do we go with an exceptionally high word count of 40-100k words and stretch it further to include several go-arounds of the plot?)
      —Succubi / Incubi that mistake each other for humans, and get tangled up in each other’s magic.
      —Incubi / Cowkin / Human
      —Succubi / Foxkin / Dark Elf
      —Incubi / Succubi / Multiple humans
      —Cowkin / Catkin / Human(s)
      —Cowkin Slaves / Human Owner
      —Dark Elf / Forest Elf
      —Vilkacis / Human
      —Vilkacis / Werewolf
      —Vilkacis / Dark Elf
      —Dryad / Forest Elf
    • Seduction936
      By Seduction936
      Look at my F-list for an idea of what I like~
      Im really in the mood for a big breasted maid, or a big breasted milf ready to take care of me. We can plot some more once we get chatting! You can reach me multiple ways:
      <Mod Note: Removed Link as per Section 14, Section 1>
    • Adverse
      By Adverse
      Not all of us have been there, but for those of us who have/had an active sex life, we know that in the heat of the moment, our brains don't always function at the capacity they would in normal conversation and, occasionally, some weird shit will fly out, seemingly in it's own.
      So, what are some of the things that you have said, or have been said to you that made you have to stop for a moment and try not to laugh to spare your partner embarrassment?
    • Neptune
      By Neptune
      Warning: This Side Story will contain scenes of a graphic nature. This includes, but is not limited to, Heterosexual sex, dress up, seduction. If you find either of these themes distasteful, then please do not read.
      Participants: Rowan and Natia
      Description: Upon reaching Ryn'tur, Rowan and Natia visited Glenda's shop, where Natia bought a surprise for Rowan, despite encountering a problem with a slave owner. They went to the local inn, sat down and had a meal before Natia requested to go to their private room.
      -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
      Rowan remained patiently waiting as Natia seemed to stare blankly up at him. The corner of his lips twitched a little, finding it very endearing. It made him want to draw her into his arms and to kiss those perfect little lips of hers. But he resisted the urge and contented himself with waiting to see what she wanted. When she demanded that he turn around and cover his eyes, he raised an eyebrow at her, “This again?” He asked, his tone light and teasing. He could see that she was looking rather nervous and he hoped his rather lighthearted tone helped put her at ease. He gave her an encouraging smile before he turned around so that he was no longer looking at him. He then reached up and covered his eyes with his hands to ensure that he wasn’t able to peak, even if he was facing her.
      That said, that didn’t stop his ears to twitch a little as he listened out for her movements. It was cheating a little, since he could hear very well, but he was curious as to what she was wanting to show him. The only thing he could think of, was what she had bought from Glenda’s, but he had not expected her to show him that so soon. He was certainly curious to know what she had gotten, and how she would look in it. Admittedly, he was rather excited, and found himself waiting rather impatiently for her to get changed. One thing was for sure, though, she was undoubtedly going to make it hard for him to leave that evening to look into her potential friend. If she looked anywhere near how she looked in his imagination, it was going to be hard not to spend all night fucking her into the bed. 
      He also had to make a mental note to not break the bed in the process, either. 
    • Neptune
      By Neptune
      Warning: This Side Story will contain scenes of a graphic nature. This includes, but is not limited to, sex, and first times. If you find either of these themes distasteful, then please do not read. This thread will not contain any sex; it is an adventure thread.
      Participants: Wolfe and Hanako
      Description: After settling in a somewhat safe house, Wolfe and Hanako planned on having a bath with the houses supply of water. Before they could, Cole stumbled onto their doorstep where he begged entrance. They patched him up and sent him on his way, before moving to enjoy their much needed bath.
      State changes for all participants: -20 Hunger points, -30 Thirst points, +20 Sanity points.
      -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
      Wolfe’s blue eyes shifted to look at Cole before he gave a slightly strained smile, “A little tired, perhaps. Who isn’t these days?” He asked back, skirting around the question that he really didn’t want to answer. Besides, it wasn’t entirely untrue. He was tired. He had been tired for about a year now. One had always sleep lightly in these times. If one didn’t, one might get caught off-guard by zombies sneaking up on them. He then looked over at Hanako when she spoke and he gave her one his charming smiles, “I’ll be there in a few minutes.” He said, watching as she walked out of the garage. After a moment, he turned back and said, "Now that you're patched up, I'll see you out." He doubted Cole would blame him, as he wanted to protect both his little sister and Hanako, and while Penny seemed to like the man, he didn't want to allow the man to hang around. Perhaps in the future, but not now. Not when the man wished to be on his own, now that the wound was dealt with.
      He then stood up, stroking along Penny’s face as she whined in disappointed, “Come on, Penny.” He said, his fingers tickling behind her ear before he looked at Cole and jerked his head towards the door. He then turned and left the garage, holding the door open for Penny to slip past him as well as for Cole, “Just lock the door behind you.” He said to the other man, pointing with his good hand towards the lock of the garage door into the study which had a key in it. He waited until Cole had done that before leading him out into the main hallway. He then peered out of the peephole of the front door, seeing that it was completely clear. He then carefully unlocked the door, making as little noise as possible before opening it up to allow Cole to leave, "Take care." He said softly as he watched the man leave. Once he was gone, Wolfe closed the door and locked it back up. He then Penny then moved to the stairs. He carefully stepped over Hanako’s noise trap while Penny slipped underneath it. He moved up the curved stairs to the landing, where the ladder was still down from the attic. He looked down at Penny and indicated with his arm for her to go up, “Up you go, Penny.” He said.
      She tilted her head at him, whining softly. She nuzzled his leg before gingerly placing her front legs on the steps of the ladder. As it was one that was angled, rather than straight up, he was able to then scramble up. He watched carefully, ready to help her up if he needed to, but she disappeared from view into the dark attic. He nodded in satisfaction before bending and grabbing onto the ladder and pushing it up so that the attic was locked. It would keep the two of them safe while he and Hanako were bathing. He checked the attic door before moving into the master bedroom. He could hear splashing from the bathroom, which could only be Hanako. 
      He reached up and undid the zip of his leather jacket before he frowned as he realised it was going to be awkward undressing with his broken wrist. He tried to think for a few moments before realising that there was no helping for it. With a little grimace he went to the bathroom, gently tapping his finger against it to announce his presence before he opened the door and peered inside, "I've got a problem. It's going to be really awkward getting undressed with only one good hand." He said, sounding a little embarrassed. He then took note of her sitting in the bathtub. He wasn't able to see much, as she was crouching low in the tub, hidden by the side as well as covering up the more interesting features with her arms. The only thing he could see clearly was the glorious red hair that clung to her pale skin, almost looking like tendrils of fire moving across her skin. He really liked her hair; such an unusual colour. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.