Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Whoreo

Men: How big are you?

Penis Poll  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How big is your cock?

• 2 inches or less.
    • 3 inches
    • 4 inches
    • 5 inches
    • 6 inches
    • 7 inches
    • 8 inches
    • 9 inches
    • 10 inches
    • 11 inches
    • Probably lying: 12 inches or more.

Whoreo

So men of ED: I hope you dont have erectile dysfunction because its time to measure your meat. I am not looking for responses to the topic! but if you want to then its fine I guess. I'm more looking for answers for a little averages game I want to play and I've set the answers to private so if you post what you voted.......then thats completely on you bud. if you vote and leave that's fine, thats my intention. honest answers plz.

I have filled out my info already~

Temaelrin

Privacy Disclosure: This poll isn't exactly "Totally Private", staff can see who voted and what for. Whilst everyone else cannot, I didn't feel right with such a personal thing being posted here that gave people the impression of total privacy.

Aura

It's kinda difficult to pinpoint. It's a range, but I'm around 4-5 inches erect.

Theoneandonly

I'm like 4 inches, but I call me dick the truth. Bitches cant handle it

Something I call it the four inches of death.

And my favorite one, the 4th terminator 

PixelBoi

I went with 6, but last time I checked it was at 5.9 inches. That's with a normal erection. If we're going for both ends it's probably around 3.5-4 inches while soft and I'd say over 6 inches with a full erection. 

Privacy can be fun but so can talking about it. Besides, the only two people who I think it'd be fun to make a guessing game out of it with are both Staff, so that takes the fun of the privacy out for me. 

Edited by PixelBoi
I type like a moron when I'm sick.

Mysthero

13 1/2 inches! I need a leash to keep this thing contained! Lol no not really.

Umm, Im actually somewhere between 5 and 6. I havent measured since I was a teen.

Edited by Mysthero
  • Love 1

smash642

7 inches 😎

Prickish ego aside, I have grown more confident in my size in the past half a year or so, and from that I think I'm starting to feel better with my body as a whole. Even though I'm not at my ideal body 'pic' let's say, at least in the off chance I do get in bed with someone, they could be somewhat satisfied. But that's the problem: finding someone that would want to sleep with me 😓

leah

lmao 😂 this question tho

Whoreo

wowiezowie... this is some interesting results so far.

• 12 People voted
    • 5 and 6 inches are tied with 3 votes each.
    • 4 and 7 inches are tied with 2 votes each.
    • Then there is one vote each for 8 and 10 inches.

average so far: 6.08333"

thank you plz keep participating this is actually quite interesting...

• Like 2

Elyana Natasya

All right guys that voted 8 inches and above, we really need to 'talk'. Get into my room now  (⁄ ⁄◕⁄ω⁄◕⁄ ⁄✿)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

White_Snake

Mine is 6.8 So i guess i’ll vote 7 

SnowFall

Comes in and slaps votes

Zolasani

Around 5-6 full erect, though in spirit 9. 🤔

Elyana Natasya

Do guys only comparing length to be qualified as big? Cuz I sure love both thick and long one (◕ᥲ ◕✿)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

octopuslad

I'm a little over 8. 

dokkym

19cm here, so about 7.5 inches hard? 😛

• Love 2

Alex Flinn

Last time the gf measured I was roughly 6.8-6.9 inch so I'd say around there ^.^

Kalvoras Vertal

"I'm roughly 8 inches in length with 6.5 inches of circumference"

Edited by Kalvoras Vertal
  • Like 1

Maru

My cock is about 6.2 inch long. So it's pretty average but okay 😄 But I really like my head so... I can live with my cock 😊

On 2/14/2019 at 12:40 PM, Kalvoras Vertal said:

"I'm roughly 8 inches in length with 6.5 inches of circumference"

Whoa nice! Sounds amazing 😍

And thanks to all the other who're talking honestly about their lengths! 😀

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• danielvaltameri
      By danielvaltameri
      Mood. I want to have someone sit on me like this.
    • Mz.Hyde
      By Mz.Hyde
      Hi all, looking for someone to do a multiple girl harem role play with me. Your character would be a male from outside of the country looking to capture women in a slavery legal country and make a harem. I will be playing multiple girls which is not limited to but will include humans, elves, demons, angels, animal girls (no furries), and monster girls. The world will be fantasy set so basically castles and the premise of the role play will be that your character inherits a castle in the country and finds a bunch of old magic slave collars which he can use for enslaving girls. There will be magic included in the world if you want to have your character know some. 
    • Red
      By Red
      I want to do a roleplay with my OC character and any of the femal characters from RWBY.
      I am open to everything, I have no limits at all. My only real request is that you like feet, as that's my favourite thing during sex
    • Chiyako
      By Chiyako
      @Akira
      A goofy grin spread across Emi's face. One hand moved up to rub at the back of her head, eyes finally snapping up towards the boy's face. Hey! She couldn't help it! This was one lonely bunny! Could one really fault her for staring a bit longer than usual? No. The answer was no. It was totally no.
      Unfortunately Isaac was on to her little plot! Now she had a choice to make. Either give up her deepest sexual fantasies, which was way too embarrassing to admit, or go for a dare. If she goes for a dare then clearly it would be to also strip naked! And if she were to deny that? Well she'd lose and he'd probably choose that anyways. Still, she wasn't willing to get naked yet. No, he'd have to try harder than that!
      With face a bright red Emi slowly wrote down her answer, holding it up when she was finished. Her face was purposefully hidden by the notebook while Isaac read it. She was still pretty timid when it came to certain things, especially around a cute boy. Him being naked didn't make things any easier either.
      'Multiple partners. Boys, girls, or a mix. Different types. You know. Human. Not Human. Stuff like that. No condoms. Kissing. Hand holding. Making love. My partners would know what they are doing. They would take charge. It would last for hours. Maybe days with breaks.'
      She left the note hanging for a good minute while she took a few deep, quiet breaths. Legs rubbed together at this point. Just the thought was getting her riled up! Isaac being naked certainly was a bonus too. Once she felt comfortable enough to lower the notebook she did so, writing out another note.
      'Truth or dare?'
    • Brennan887
      By Brennan887
      Greetings! I'm looking for a rp partner, especially a long-term one, the partner can be male or female as long as they're flexible to rp as a female character.
      By the time there will be 6 options of rp that you can choose, they are all different stories and series (animes, hentais, games, etc, I might update it in the future), we can rp the otther ones after we finsih the first you choose, if you want.

But by now, just pick one.

Roleplay 1
      Pairing: My OC x Tsunade Senju
      Series:Naruto
      My Character: My Oc
      Parner's Character: Tsunade Senju
      Plot: Leroy (my character) was sent to Konoha to deliver an important message to the fifth Hokage, after an extremely dangerous trip, he manages to reach Konoha, getting there, he enters her office at the Hokage Residence and is received by her who immediately falls in love with him, the same can be said from him, he finds her very attractive, both of them don't resist each other and end up getting physical;
      Content: Rough sex, Romance, cumshot, impregnation (If the partner agrees)
      What I'd Like My Partner To Do:Play as Tsunade and have a good time with Leroy not letting him go.

Roleplay 2
      Pairing: My Oc x Hiroko Takashiro
      Series: Bible Black
      My Partner's Character: Hiroko Takashiro
      Plot:After the events of the original Bible Black, Leroy, who was an exchange student from the U.S, studied with Hiroko 12 years ago (Events of Bible Black Origins), came back to japan due to a business trip, after everything was done, he was about to travel back home, but he had a nostalgia about the high school and goes there to take a look at it in order to see how it changed and probably find someone he knew there and was friends with. That's when he finds Hiroko, the girl he had a crush on at the time he studied there who's now working in the school as an art teacher, the thing he is not aware of is that Takashiro has a crush on him as well since school days.
      Content:Romance, sex, cumshots, creampie, impregnation (If the partner agrees)
      What I'd Like My Partner To Do:Play as the teacher who has a crush on the exchange student who happens to have a crush on her too.
      Roleplay 3
      Pairing: My OC x Your Oc
      Series: N/A
      Parner's Character: Your Oc
      Plot: Pm the idea so we can discuss it
      Content: Rough sex, Romance, cumshot, impregnation (If the partner agrees) Female domination (If the parner agrees) Male domination
      What I'd Like My Partner To Do:Play as their Oc with my Oc developing a plot and a probably romance.

Roleplay 4
      Pairing: My OC x Ruby Rose 
      Series: RWBY
      Parner's Character: Ruby Rose
      Plot: I feel like discussing this one with the partner.
      Content: Rough sex, Romance, cumshot, impregnation (If the partner agrees), pull out game, Female domination (If the parner agrees), Male domination
      What I'd Like My Partner To Do:Play as the silver eyes girl who gets seduced by my Oc.

Roleplay 5
      Pairing: My OC x Nico Robin or Nami
      Series: One Piece
      Parner's Character: Nico Robin or Nami
      Content: Rough sex, Romance, cumshot, impregnation (If the partner agrees), sex trip, Female domination (If the parner agrees), Male domination
      What I'd Like My Partner To Do:Play as one of the girls while in trip on the sea.
      Roleplay 6
      Pairing: My Oc x Succubus
      Series: N/A
      Parner's Character: Succubus
      Content: Rough sex, Romance, cumshot, bukkake, dangerous contract, summoning, Female domination (If the parner agrees), creampie, paizuri, blowjob, 69
      What I'd Like My Partner To Do:Play as a Succubus who got summoned by my Oc for some good time.

My preferences here:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.