13 minutes ago, Teh_Tap said:

Hey everyone. Since we're talking about new characters I thought now might be a good time for me to ask about my own. Is there a preference between being a new or existing employee? Or can I just kinda do whatever?

As long as it's not a post in the directory board (e.g. head of a department, someone's secretary) I think it would be suitable for any character to pre-exist as an employee.

• Like 1

Also well im at it, seeing as im a janitor somewhere where sex counts as a coffee break im picturing an odd cleaning cart with things like... sprayable spermicide, a dildo that actually kills sperm, and condoms i can pass out like dinner mints... as well as other sex based cleaning supplies... is that reasonable? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Also well im at it, seeing as im a janitor somewhere where sex counts as a coffee break im picturing an odd cleaning cart with things like... sprayable spermicide, a dildo that actually kills sperm, and condoms i can pass out like dinner mints... as well as other sex based cleaning supplies... is that reasonable? 

Very much so!  

Perhaps even having extra batteries on hand hahahaha

4 minutes ago, Teh_Tap said:

So I just post a character and I'm good to go?

Pretty much! We are still in the process of developing more departments and rooms, so the only active roleplay threads are the waiting room, the director's room and CEO's room. With that in mind, you can fill up the form in the introduction thread cx

6 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

that's perfectly reasonable.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up