• Community Administrator

Right, that's the last post from me for tonight. I'm thinking after your post, Aura, that we could do a slight time skip to them standing outside of the hotel.

And in other news; I finished doing Diomedes' history. It's very heavily abridged due to things such as hidden/secret plots as well as spoilers and the like. But I've done what I can.

• Like 2

I've made some edits to the Ashaean Laws concerning Drugs. This is mainly because I needed to have them sorted before I bring in a planned character. A drug dealer, who other characters can get drugs from.

I also outlined some of the basic rights of the Ashaean Rights Charter, which is their version of the US Constitution. I also need to get around to writing down the history of Ashaea and how it came to be. It won't actually be much, since the country was only founded in 1950, five years after the second world war. 

• Senior Staff

It would definitely be nice to know more about the history of Ashaea. I mean, since Blackwater Falls seems to be so diverse, I feel like there's bound to be a lot of discrimination among the people, and that could make for some interesting character interactions! Like, I can imagine Nekos facing discrimination because of their relation to the UFF, or even species that resemble Nekos.

Edited by Aurafox1

I have some notes down on it. It started off as a military base during the war made up of soldiers from all over the place with the allied forces. So it has its origins with the Freedom-loving western civilisation (Kind of a blend between American/British/Canadian culture). So there might be some very discriminating individuals, but the citizens of Ashaea have been living with different people for almost 70 years. It's something they would be used to. So you might have two extremes. The ones that discriminate, and the ones that are extreme in their attitude of 'I don't give a fuck'. Ashaea have also had influence from the UFF, and in particular from the now-extinct culture of the Eldyrannth whom were extremely peaceful (Within reason). It's a little complicated to explain here. I will be putting it in the history.

I'll be doing an RP post later, when I've had some sleep. Too tired to do it right now.

I also need to be a little bit careful since the history of Blackberry Falls intersects with another of my Roleplays, which I have started to set up but I haven't officially opened it up yet. And I don't want to spoil RP plots that will be going on there ^^; You would have heard mention of the RP in Diomedes/Talrin's profile, of where he was originally born.

Yeah Temaelrin and I go pretty fucking crazy with this shit lol. Craethiel Kingdom is set in roughly 1200AD. That RP is currently in the process of being set up. The next one along is Andromeda, which is set a few hundred years in the future (I need to work the exact date). But the main thread of the RP is set around a Diplomatic/trade station, in the style of Babylon 5.

But another update. I realised that it might be a good idea to spell out the laws regarding prostitution in Ashaea. That's been added to the Lore post.

• Senior Staff

Yeah, Prostitution is definitely something that needs to be covered, because I'm considering the possibility of having Sophia become one. That, or a stripper. I'm planning for her to lose her acting job after missing a call from her manager and then have to struggle with swallowing her pride and accepting a job that she would know Diomedes would enjoy seeing her end up with. Maybe a scene or two of her getting drunk at bars, using her acting to get out of being carded, since she's underage for drinking. I still have yet to read up on that other character you said she should meet, I'll do that after she's done with Diomedes and then try to plan some way for the two to meet and make friends and cheer her up a bit in a really miserable time of her life. 

Anyway, I can't wait for the upcoming roleplays! I'm excited to see what kinds of stories will unfold there.

Yeah it will be legal, with certain restrictions. Like a character can be a prostitute as long as they don't solicit minors, work in a licensed brothel, worked in their own home or is on the street between 10PM and 1AM. Anyone operating outside of those restrictions could be arrested. 

Kaylaen might be a good friend for her. He's a reasonably chill fellow, but he doesn't take shit from anyone but I don't think Sophia is the type to try and screw him over.

Those RPs will have some interesting stories, for sure. Craethiel alone is going to have epic adventure and nice big wars xP

We could go about this in a few ways. The one I would be tempted to go for, is Kelania convinces Sophia to read from a book which would cause a portal to open. That way, Sophia is indeed the cause of this and Diomedes will most certainly be very angry with her. But essentially, Kelania would 'find' the book and seem to 'open on a random page' and gives it to Sophia to look at, asking if she knew what it was and what it said so Sophia could take it and read some of what's written. But before the spell can be completed, they get interrupted.

• Senior Staff

Hm... well, when you said earlier the spell could require a virgin "sacrifice," it kinda gave me the idea that Kelania might have to perform some sexual act with Sophia in order to steal her virginity, probably through seduction, and then she would cast the spell to open the portal, but of course Diomedes would interrupt them before she can steal Sophie's virginity.

That makes sense. So, perhaps after you've done your next post I can set up a Side Story for us to move to. Would it be alright for Kelania to cast some lust spells on Sophia? This has a two-fold purpose. One; to get Sophia to become more lustful towards Kelania and lets her begin doing things to her but Two; unintentionally, she would be sending out pulses of demonic energy that Diomedes would detect. Basically it is to get his attention.

I'm currently writing the side story post. Half of it will be in the main thread, but the other half will be in the side story thread which will be linked in my post with the first half. We will need a name for it, though. I can't think of anything good and catchy at the moment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up