A Win-Win Scenario [Shneek and Neptune]

As he sat on his black leather sofa, Bradley carefully rolled a quarter ounce blunt from his home grown cannabis.  As he sparked it, he noticed that his supply was running low as he only had half an ounce left.  He checked on his plants in his specially built cultivation room, and saw that he wouldn't have another batch for days.  As he thought about what he could do about his situation, wanting to avoid his debilitating migraines, he became desperate.  Not having any other choice, he decided to call the number he saw carved into a bench in the park labeled 'drugs' hoping that he would find an actual dealer, and not some high school kid trying to make some money or an undercover.  After ringing for a moment it went to voicemail, so Bradley left a message.  "Hey, I uh..I got this number from a friend who said I could get some weed off of you. I just moved here like two weeks ago and I'd really rather not be sober.  If this isn't a cop gimme a call back, haha, I got money burning a hole in my pocket."  After hanging up the phone he leaned back and kept smoking.  As the effects kicked in, his bulge in his basketball shorts grew, as he noticed he adjusted his shorts to secure it and waited for his call to be returned.

• Like 1

• Community Administrator

Thaene felt his phone ringing in his pocket, the vibration buzzing against his thigh. He ignored it as he was setting up a deal, giving a rather anxious looking young man a bag of crack cocaine in exchange for money. Once Thaene had pocketed the money he pulled out his phone and saw an unfamiliar number. He also noticed that he had a voice mail. With a perplexed look he opened up the voicemail and held the phone up to his ear as he listened to it. His eyebrows rose as a masculine voice spoke over the phone, ‘Hey, I uh..I got this number from a friend who said I could get some weed off of you. I just moved here like two weeks ago and I'd really rather not be sober.  If this isn't a cop gimme a call back, haha, I got money burning a hole in my pocket.’

“What kind of square…?” Thaene asked out loud before he snorted in amusement. Either this dude was a cop himself, or he was new to picking up drugs from an actual dealer. He didn’t sound young, though. Perhaps he was dealing with shit in his life and wanted some relief. He called the number back. As soon as it connected he said, “Yo. Got your call. How much are you wanting, and where?”

• Like 1

" An ounce will be fine, you can come drop it off at my apartment, i live in apartment 109 on the 5th floor.  Bradley spoke nervously, it had been over a decade since he had to buy any weed.  He wasn't sure about this guy he had called, he didn't sound like a cop, but something felt off.  Bradley picked up his messy apartment as they spoke on the phone, not wanting any visitor to see how dirty it got.  As he picked up his bedroom, not really sure why it's not like the guy would see it, he asked "How soon can you be here?"  Hoping that he could come soon.  *This guy's voice sounds kinda cute eh?* Bradley thought to himself, he had only been with girls for the past two years, he was hungry to stretch out another guy.  Despite all of this, his intentions are truly to only buy weed.  Though still, he couldn't help but wonder what this kid looked like.

• Like 1

“An ounce, huh?” Thaene asked, turning on the stop and starting to walk towards where his car was parked, “That will cost ya but since you’re new, I’ll be nice and say two-fifty. Best shit in Blackberry Falls.” He could hear the man shuffling around in the background and assumed he was busy doing something. At the question of how long it would take him to get there, he had to think about it for a moment. It wasn’t too far, however he would need to go and pick up the ounce from one of his stashes, “About half an hour, tops. I’ll text you when I get there.” He then hung up the phone and slipped it into his pocket as well as pulling out his car keys. 

He reached his car a moment later and slipped inside, slamming the door behind him. He glanced around, checking the mirrors to make sure that no one was following or watching him. He turned on the car before pulling out and heading down the street towards his nearest stash while being mindful of what was going on around him. Once he reached the location, he jumped out of the car and casually wandered into the abandoned building. After checking that he wasn’t followed again, he slipped between a small gap under a collapsed roof to a small opening before moving some debris to reveal his stash of drugs. He picked up an ounce bag and slipped it under his baggy hoodie before he replaced the debris and slipped back out. He then returned to his car and started driving off towards the apartment.

• Like 1

As he waited, he washed his hands deeply, he never rolled or smoked without clean hands.  Bradley then carefully rolled another blunt, it was like art to him, every movement was precise and calculated.  He then put a hefty amount of saliva on the tips of his thumb and index finger, pinching the tobacco leaf over itself and using the spit to bind it, his own little trick rather than licking it.  As he appreciated his work, he waved the flame of his matte black flip lighter underneath it to dry the saliva.  He looked at the clock on his phone as he sparked it and thought *I should have time...* He then pulled out and began to stroke his hard cock, squeezing tightly; he has been experimenting with putting naughty cow milk in the water his plants drink.  The effects of this batch have been...prevalent.

• Like 1

When Thaene arrived at the apartment, it didn’t take him long to find somewhere to park. As he turned off the engine, he pulled out his phone and saw that he was a minute early. He got out of the car and looked up at the apartment building before heading inside, looking for a plaque to tell him where each apartment was. When he saw it, he skipped up the stairs, taking three at a time. There was a lift, however he was always faster heading up the stairs. Once he reached the right floor, he turned the corner and went down the corridor to the right apartment. He looked up at the door, before he looked down at his phone and texted ‘Here’. He then looked around, looking out for any curious eyes. He didn’t knock on the door, as he didn’t really want to draw any form of attention to himself. While he was often reckless and impulsive, he was far from stupid and really did not want to land back in jail so soon.

• Like 1

As Thaene texts him, Bradley is still stroking himself.  When he notices the message he quickly pulls his shorts up, adjusting himself to hide his bulge.  Once he was decent, he put the blunt in his mouth and answered the door and invited him in.  "Hey, you the one I'm waiting for?" the smell of weed emanated from the apartment, his grow room though sealed, always made his house pungent with weed. White ash fell from the tip of the blunt and onto the floor, Bradley then grabs a broom from the closet next to the front door and sweeps it up.  He always believed that just because someone smokes weed or cigarettes, doesn't mean they need to hurt the planet with it.  Growing up with the tribal people of the Aussie Bush, he has an extreme love for the earth instilled deep into his heart.

• Like 1

He only had to wait a couple of minutes before the door started to open up. When it did, Thaene found himself looking up at a man that was at least a foot taller than him and looked to be made purely out of muscle. He looked the man up and down before saying, “Damn. You’re a man made out of muscles, ain’t ya? M’names Thaene, but you can call me ‘T’.” He then chuckled, “But yeah, I’m the man you’re waiting for if you’re the man that called.” His sharp nose caught the smell of weed that hung thickly in the air, and it smelt like relatively decent stuff. Certainly better than some of the shit that people peddled about. Thaene hoped that this dude would like the stuff he had on him, grown by the best growers on the entire island. He watched as the ash from the man's blunt fell onto the floor, to which he began to sweep up. It made sense; there was no point making an absolute mess. Once he was done, he asked, “So you gonna let me in, Muscle Man?”

• Love 1

Bradley looks him up and down, lingering on his slender legs, clearly uncaring if he noticed.   "Heh, how ya goin', name's Bradley. Yeah, I grew up in the Bush, didn't have much of a choice, eh.  Those 'roos are bigger than I am."  He said jokingly, purposefully thickening his accent, slightly hoping T is one of those guys.  "Right, come on in, yeah?"  As he spoke, he opened the door for T.  Inside was a medium sized 2 bedroom apartment, in the living room was a TV, black leather sofa, a leather recliner, a coffee table littered with weed and paraphernalia, as well as a globe that opens up to be a little mini bar.  Straight ahead was a closed door that led to his bedroom, and down a hall, there is an open door to a clean bathroom with an extra large standing shower with multiple heads, and even a screen next to the door with settings like 'steam' and 'rainfall', the mirror was also a touchscreen, able to display social media, video/tv/movie streaming, as well as the gaming console next to it on the wall, with waterproof controllers sitting on top of it.  There is also a door on the left side of the hall with thick, clear plastic pinned at the top and bottom and a black zipper going up the middle, sealing the room.  Altogether, it was a nice apartment, clearly growing his own weed has left his money available for more luxurious things.  The blunt starts to burn unevenly so Bradley uses his lighter to fix it, sitting on the couch.

• Like 1

Thaene gave the man a crooked grin as he spoke with a thick Australian accent that had not been too obvious on the phone, but it was certainly the same deep tone. He had not ever met an Australian before. He had heard that they had sexy accents but had always dismissed such claims but now that he had met one, he could certainly see the appeal. At the invite, Thaene stepped into the apartment and closed the door behind him. He then took the chance to look around, drinking in everything that he could see. To him, it was clearly a bachelor pad. Either the guy was single, or he had a girlfriend who he had yet to move in with. He quite liked the place. He took a moment to casually stroll through the living room, pausing to inspect the globe. He could see the split running through it and figured that it opened up for some kind of storage. 

When he heard Bradley sitting on the sofa, he turned around to look at his customer once again, “Have you got the cash?” He asked, pulling out the large bag of money, “Two-fifty, discounted for first time. You’re lucky to get this shit at this price. It’s real good, gives a good body and head high. Really good if you’re looking to chill yourself, or with mates. Also real good for fucking, makes orgasms real intense.” He then smirked as he shook the bag enticingly.

• Like 1

Bradley pulled out a wad of cash, counting out 250 in 20's.  Handing him the money, he offered him the blunt.  "I've been experimenting with diluting the water my joeys drink with that Naughty Cow Milk you people chug here.  I swear, I've seen more of that shite than water since I moved here."  The blunt spit a small amount of small violet sparks from the tip.  "It keeps doing that, I hate it but when I open a dispo, I think customers would eat that shite up."  His hard cock very very slightly bulged in his shorts, not noticing this, Bradley stood up and walked to the kitchen to the left of the front door. "Thirsty mate?"  After grabbing two small glasses and ice, Bradley walked over to the globe and opened it up, revealing a small bar with 6 bottles of varying shapes and sizes.  Also inside is a small kit of bartending tools, including a shaker, strainer, muddle, and barspoon.

spacer.png

Edited by Sneek
  • Like 1

As soon as the money was handed to him, Thaene dropped the bag of weed down on the coffee along with the other weed. He looked at the blunt that was offered to him, before reaching out and taking it. Who was he to turn down free weed? He took a long pull, holding it down for several moments before sighing it out. He found the sparks interesting and watched them dance in the air in front of him for a moment before disappearing. Then the high started and it felt very good, causing his body to relax and his head to feel like it was swimming. He grinned slightly before looking up at the man as he spoke about opening a ‘dispo’. It took him a moment to realise that he meant a dispensary. He was about to respond but he was distracted by the fact that the man stood up and had a very visible bulge in his shorts and he couldn’t help but stare as he looked quite sizable.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when the man spoke again, “Uh-yeah… yeah, sure.” He turned and watched as the man opened up the globe to reveal a minibar, “That’s pretty cool. I’ve always wanted one of those. What have you got?” He took another pull of the blunt before saying almost to himself, “Damn this is pretty decent shit. I don’t care if it sparkles, I would buy this shit myself.”

• Like 1

"I have Blackberry infused whiskey.." he said raising a square bottle of dark liquid.  He lifted another bottle, this one filled with a very light and clear blue liquid and said "blackberry tequila..", this time lifting a tall  skinny bottle of completely clear liquid "sake, vodka, blackberry absinthe, and my own alcohol made from fermented blackberries, water from the falls, and a few secret ingredients.  I used to make something like this in college, my mates called it 'Aussieshine'.  In the tribes we called it hooch."  Bradley poured himself some blackberry tequila into the shaker along with a handfull of ice, before shaking it vigorously.  As he shook his drink, his bulge poked out just a little more and bounced around violently.  He then poured his drink into one of the cups, choosing to pour the ice in as well, before wiping out the shaker with the small black rag hanging from the side of the little table attached to the globe.  He looked at T and smiled, waiting for his choice.  His bulge still poking through his thin shorts, not yet enough for him to notice, it seems like it's only grown, not drooping or going soft at all.

• Like 1

“I tried a friends hooch once… blacked out for fucking days.” Thaene said with a slight chuckle before saying, “I’ll have vodka. I’m not one for a real sophisticated palette.” He watched as the man mixed himself a drink and it seemed clear that he did this often as he was able to create the drink with little fuss and skilled movements. He took one last pull from the man's blunt before he looked around at the coffee table. When he spotted an ashtray, he flicked the ash into it. When he straightened he turned to Bradley and said, “I’ve got a blunt myself from my shit if you wanna try a freebie. Unless you want something else. I got some other shit on me, like acid or cocaine if you’re in the mood for that kinda shit. Anything you want, just let me know. Just call me a walking dispensary for all your party needs.” He then snickered at his own awful joke.

• Like 1

"I'm not really a coke person, but i did a ton of 'cid in college."  Bradley smiled and poured him his drink, once again, his bulge bobbed up and down as he shook the liquid.  As he walked over he finally noticed and adjusted his shorts, hiding it once again.  Sitting next to T, he handed hims his drink and pulled out his lighter, extending it towards T and lighting the new blunt in his mouth for him.  "If anyone turns down free weed, pretty sure they're a cop."  Bradley laughed and slightly stared at T's lips, maybe wondering what they would feel like.

• Like 1

Thaene took the drink that he was offered, gripping the cold glass before holding still as Bradley lit his spliff. He took a couple of pulls from it to ensure that it was burning evenly before tapping the ash into the ashtray before handing it to Bradley and saying, “I think you’ll like it.” He blew out the rest of the smoke before saying, “Hey, if you want to relive your college days, let me know. I’ll hit you up with some real good Tripp. I’ve got some good connections.” He then snorted and responded to Bradley’s joke, “Yeah, although cops aren’t always so square. But you don’t smell like bacon. Which is good, because I can’t be caught selling any of this shit again.” He then took a sip of his drink, enjoying the slightly cool vodka burn its way down his throat before settling in his stomach. It was nice, although he personally preferred it cold but he was willing to drink it however without complaint.

• Like 1

Bradley's eyes shifted between looking into his eyes and staring at his lips as he spoke.  Pulling a huge hit from the tip of the blunt before smacking his tongue quietly to aerate it, like a sommelier sipping a glass of wine.  He sighed deeply and let out a thick cloud before coughing very gently, he had clearly been smoking since he was a child.  "This shite actually isn't complete boof, good on ye mate eh."  He almost never liked any weed but his own harvest, but he quite enjoyed his cute new friend's bud.  "Why's that mate? Ye get yourself in a little trouble eh?"  He sounded sincere, but in the back of his head, he thought he might be able to abuse this knowledge in some way.  He did, after all, find this plug quite cute..and easy to overpower.

• Like 1

“As I said, grown by the best growers in Ashaea. Pretty hard to get your hands on so it’s pricier than other kinds. But I’ve got connections.” Thaene said, taking another swig of the vodka, letting out a breath as it burnt pleasantly. In response to his polite enquiry, Thaene snorted in amusement and looked at his drink before he sat back and shrugged, “A little? I’ve been in and out of trouble since I was a kid. Mainly stupid stuff back then. Getting in fights with other kids, stealing one of their game consoles. My first real trouble was when I was caught drinking vodka in public when I was a teen.” He lifted the glass for a moment before he continued, “I ended up slapping the police officer. Spent time in juvi for that. Once I got out… I got hooked up with some friends and decided to become a self employed man by being a mobile dispensary for all your drug needs. Except I got caught. Spent some time in jail but I was good so I’m out on probation. Still have two years to go before I’m home free.”

• Like 1

"You're a little too pretty of a guy to be back in jail, haha."  Bradley gently shoved him as he laughed, before taking a big gulp of his drink.  He leaned back and looked at T, staring for a moment as he thought visibly.  "I bet you'd do just about anythin' to keep from going back, eh?"  His bulge began to grow, once again coming out from hiding, poking more than ever from his shorts.  Bradley then looked at his mouth and chuckled slightly as he hung his own blunt between his lips, taking a big hit as the sparks danced in the air before fizzling out.  Taking such a big hit of this aphrodisiac of a blunt that the smoke blew into T's face, gently burning his eyes.  "Just about anythin', ya reckon?"

• Like 1

A nervous chuckle escaped Thaene at Bradley’s first comment, gripping his drink to avoid spilling the remains as he was shoved a little, “Yesh, I guess. I’m a resourceful guy, though.” He said. He then stilled slightly at his next comment, turning his head slightly to look at Bradley again as the man seemed to stare intently at him before blowing some smoke into his face, filling his nostrils with the scent of the potent smell and causing him to rapidly blink his eyes. He gulped, feeling much like a rabbit that had been cornered by a ravenous wolf. His mouth dried up and had to take a large gulp of his own drink in some attempt to wet it once more. Why had he said all of that shit? Oh, right. The fucking weed. It had made him feel more social, and more willing to talk that he had unwittingly rambled on about his criminal status to a complete criminal. It took him a few moments to find his voice and he tried to defuse the sudden tension he felt by letting out another laugh, “Aha… yeah… yeah…” He glanced around, wondering if there was a way he could get up and move away so he could politely excuse himself but if Bradley wanted to grab him, he wouldn’t be able to escape him.

• Love 1

Bradley smiled, pleased by how nervous the stranger on his couch was and said, "You know, your PO would probably love to hear about your little 'Walking Dispensary' you love to brag about so openly."  Bradley had this guy exactly where he wanted him, he was now the thing separating him from getting locked back up, as well as picking up a whole new list of additional charges.  He then adjusted his shorts, fully releasing his cock from its restriction, his shorts were pitched up in a huge tent.  His cock bulging up hard through his basketball shorts, he spoke in a more demanding tone.  "I mean it.  A pretty little guy like yourself, heh, youre basically built like a slender woman..you wouldn't last long being locked up with all the horny fucks, eh?  You'll go to a full prison, not some little jail, mate...those guys will fuck ya dead."  He leaned further back, flexing his cock so it bulged harder, staring at T with a wicked smile on his face like he was prey.

• Love 1

Thaene wanted to laugh again, but found that he couldn’t make a sound. The fingers that were wrapped around his drink tapped against it nervously. He saw the man shift slightly before the bulge in his trousers became very obvious. This dude was getting turned on by this! That thought shocked Thaene but a small part of him was a little excited by this. He tried to loosen his throat by letting out a little cough, “Y-you wouldn’t seriously snitch on me, would you? That’s not cool.” He said. Bradley was right, though. If he went back to prison, it was unlikely to be the more comfortable one he had been at previously and he doubted that he could get the same kind of accommodations that he had managed to score last time. He hoped that Bradley was just playing with him. His eyes were drawn by the bulging cock that seemed to draw his attention.

• Love 1

Bradley flicked white ash into the ash tray and leaned back once again before toying with the tent he had pitched in his shorts, just kind of holding it loosely and gently stroking it.  "Look mate, all I'm sayin' is, I haven"t decided yet.  But there may be a way for you to..sway me in a certain direction, let's say.  I've seen the way you've been looking at me. You're hungry."  Bradley scooted closer to him and grabbed his skinny wrist, placing his hand on his upper thigh.  "I'm not saying I will if you don't, but I might.  But if you do this..I give you my word this little business stays between us.  "Now, are you REALLY willing to take that risk?"

• Love 1

Thaene couldn’t tear his eyes away from the hidden cock as the man seemed to play with it. He looked to be comparable to his own size, but perhaps thicker on a whole. He was certainly more gifted than other men that he had been fucked by. The smaller male didn’t resist as his wrist was grabbed. He expected it to be placed on the bulge but it was instead placed on Bradley’s upper thigh. He finally tore his eyes away from the bulge and looked up into Bradley’s eyes as he tried to read the other man to see if this was nothing but bluster but he couldn’t get a read on the man. His mouth opened and closed for a moment before he quietly shook his head, “W-what do you want?” He asked in final acceptance that Bradley had full control over this situation. While his rebellious nature didn’t like it, his own cock couldn’t help but twitch slightly.

• Love 1

He slowly got up and removed his shirt  before dropping it on the ground, a thick layer of hair coated his stomach and bulging chest.  He didn't have abs, but rather a very muscular stomach, he was clearly built for not only performance, but survival in the Aussie Bush.  His cock pulled down his shorts, exposing his very defined, very hairy V line above his waistband.  He smiled and turned around, walking into the bathroom.  Leaving the door open, he stripped naked and entered the shower after pressing 'steam', making sure not to let T see his thick, veiny cock.  He knew Thaene wasn't going anywhere, if not for the information he had, for the attraction he had in his eyes.  Bradley pulled out his dab pen and hit it as he sat on the bench in the shower.  The steam had turned it into more of a sauna, making it humid and warm inside the large, beautiful shower.  Besides the bench there was, on one wall a metal handle a little bit above Bradley's standing shoulder height, as well as a small pocket in the wall on either side of the handle.  These were clearly for some two person leverage, whatever that was needed for.. Above the bench was a rather large window for a shower, with all sorts of soaps and shampoo sitting on it, as well as a huge bottle of thick cloudy purple liquid.  Bradley kept his legs spread pretty wide as the steam began to thicken and make him sweat lightly.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up