"She surely wasn't careful, but then again, neither were you. It scared me when I felt that huge flare of your energy... And I hate being scared."

He spat that last sentence flatly before starting to walk up the stairs. The old woman was still sleeping in her seat and he shrugs. He could tell that she wasn't going to live much longer. He continues walking out, following where he could feel the energy.

"It's northwest of here... And it seems to be closing in on us. Let's meet it halfway, I guess."

He smiles and looks behind him at Diomedes, who seems to be close behind him. It takes them a few minutes, but they end up in the park where Sophia and Kelania sat on the bench. Before them stood a young, male looking being. The strong energy being radiated from him told them that he was no human, and that they should be weary of his actions. His presence was filled with malice, and Chazin's level of malic was growing to match his. When compared side by side, their energies felt amazingly similar, except for the fact that the new being's energy was completely demonic. It seemed that he was trying to radiate his energy to lure them out.

"You smart motherfucker..."

Chazin's lips curled with disgust. Had this demon really been trying to lure him out? And if he was then how did he even know where he was? He guesses that he almost knew how Diomedes felt when he was discovered by Chazin. The new entity looked at Chazin. He certainly looked kempt for a demon. He looked almost completely human, besides the sharp fangs that appeared when he smiled. He spoke, his voice almost identical to Chazin's.

"Hello... Brother Chazin~"

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 20:45, Neptune said:

Time: 21:37

Lydia blinked at his response to her question. Clearly his culture was vastly different from her own. She wondered if she should tell him that, or if it would make things even more awkward. She decided to just let it drop to save them both the embarrassment, “Uh… yeah, sure…” She said softly, letting out a soft, awkward laugh. She then pulled her lip to the side as she went back to inspecting the ordinary-seeming steak in front of her. She carefully cut off a portion and sniffed at it curiously. She then popped it into her mouth and slowly chewed it, causing her eyebrows to raise slightly in surprise. This was the best steak she had ever eaten in her life, “Wow… this is amazing.” She commented, taking another bite of it. She then looked up at the question that was suddenly fired her way. She blinked her green eyes at him, slowly chewing her mouthful before swallowing it. She then gave a slight shrug,

“I’m just quite independent, that’s all. I work hard because I enjoy my job… it’s… well, my passion in life. I don’t actually have any family, so I have to rely on myself because there is no one else I can rely on…” She replied, before realising that made her sound rather sad and looking for sympathy, which she most certainly wasn’t so she added, “Not that I’m moping around over that. Life is life. Stuff happens. I’ve done quite well for myself.”

Time: 9:40 PM (21:40)

I remain quiet as I see Lydia taking her first bite and giving her honest opinion about which made me feel good at making that since it took a while now that I think about it. As I linger with my thoughts, Lydia began explaining a bit of herself and what she is going through while I remain quiet to listen to her reply which made me think. She must be alone in this house and working alone which she seems to be enjoying life to the fullest despite the somewhat loneliness but I am sure she is a strong, independent woman like she said since I already saw her potential. I put my hand together as I cover my mouth and lay on it while starting at Lydia eating her meal while I think about my own problem.

"I see, you remind of myself back when I was in my world but that would a different case for me." I chuckle, "I am glad you are happy with your job and enjoying with all of your heart since your explanation in that class made me realized." I smile.

I felt a bit guilty her being the only sharing her own past and I sigh as I didn't enjoy telling people my own problem but Lydia since like a good person to rely on. I hesitate for a bit as I shake my leg thinking about the problem and deeply thinking about it which surprised even me.

"Lydia, can I ask you something? What if you had many people you care about but the only way to make them happy is to trap them and imprison them? Would you do it? This is...hypothetically and I want to hear your answer." I ask, seriously. 

I couldn't look at Lydia's green eyes as I glance down with my legs moving fast and waiting for her answer to keep the conversation going while also hoping to repay back with my past at least.  

• Like 1

• Community Administrator

At Chazin’s admission, Diomedes let out a soft grunt, “You didn’t show it.” He said approvingly because Chazin had not seemed scared when he had stumbled down the stairs into the basement of the hotel. He waited several moments before following Chazin up the stairs and into the hotel lobby, not wanting to walk too close to him. He paused when they went to pass the receptionist, looking down at the old woman. He then picked up a small pad of post-it notes that were sitting on her desk before he wrote a small message before putting the pad down near her hand. It wasn’t much, just some advice that could let her see a little more life than he knew that she was looking at. He then turned and followed the stranger who trailed the energy like a bloodhound. He just followed along, without making any comments as he observed Chazin at work.

When they arrived at the park, Diomedes glanced around as he immediately identified it as Blackberry Park where he had tracked Kelania from. He turned turned his gaze towards a tall, handsome man with pitch black hair and vivid, blood red eyes. He stood slightly behind Chazin, to his right as he kept his lips completely shut. He looked from one to the other, noting that there seemed to be a resemblance between them. He snorted softly to himself in laughter, as he had a gut feeling that this was about to get interesting. And his gut feelings were never wrong. The humans around them seemed completely unaware to the tense air that surrounded the two figures as they seemed to be strutting to show off their intimidating aura as they seemed to match up to one another. His gut feeling proved correct when the new figure called Chazin not only by name, but identifying him as a brother. He crossed his arms across his chest, commenting quietly, “Well. This is bound to get interesting.” He looked back at the unfamiliar figure, observing him quietly. He could see his aura, which wasn’t quite the same as Chazin’s in terms of signature, since Chazin’s was tainted by his Angelic side. But there was an unmistakable similarity between the two. He could only guess that the two shared the same father, but had different mothers. 

Time: 21:41

Lydia was relieved when he didn’t immediately get to being sympathetic and pretending that he cared like a lot of people did when they learnt about her situation. They just couldn’t seem to understand that she was actually perfectly happy with life and loneliness just wasn’t a problem. In her mind, she couldn’t truly be happy in a relationship if she was reliant on it. She wanted to be able to be happy by herself, otherwise she would end up being stuck in failed relationship, after relationship. She just hadn’t met the one that made her heart skip, who she felt would fit in well with her life. She smiled back at him, also pleased that he understood about her passion and really saw that she was. Most people rolled their eyes when she told them that she was a history buff.

At his question, Lydia blinked and stared at him. She had the fork halfway to her mouth with a piece of meat attached but his question caught her off guard. She lowered the fork back to the plate and sat back in her chair with a thoughtful frown, “I’m… not sure. That sounds like a moral question… I… don’t tend to deal with the moralities in my line of work. I’m just interested in the facts but… er… perhaps? I mean, if it makes them happy then surely it’s fine.” She paused for a moment before nodding slightly, “Yes. If they consent to it, then it’s fine. It’s like how in the UFF you can actually get away with domestic abuse… as long as the quote-unquote victim consents to being abused. It’s something to do with their sadomasochist laws because they have some crazy masochists that love being literally beaten. Because surely if imprisoning them makes them happy… then they’ll be happy, imprisoned or not.” She reasoned, before lifting the fork and popping the meat into her mouth, chewing slowly so that she could relish the amazing taste of the meat.

• Like 1

Time: 9:43 PM (21:43) 

I was a taken by her sudden explanation of the UFF with the subject of domestic abuse which caught me off guard and completely lost my seriousness altogether. I just blink at her normal reaction when she spoke those words like it was a normal thing to say since I never seeing such thing in my world knowing full well it would send that person in jail for keeping a person in prison. I chuckle softly at her explanation since I lost my nervousness and the meaning of the question which was a bit of relief to see it gone with Lydia's explanation. 

"I-I see...that an interesting way of doing things in here.." I chuckle nervously while I scratch my cheek.

Still, this way a different world that looks the same as my Earth but has different laws that I need to follow and remember if I am going to stay with Lydia. Hopefully, she can share some of her wisdom of this place and the history since I am keen to learn new stuff, especially this brand new horizon opening up before me. I felt happy to know and live in this world since I have another chance of proving myself to my comrade back at home. I remain my time watching Lydia enjoying the steak slowly and enjoying it which made me even more happy to see her eating well. 

"Lydia, can you tell me more about this place? and this.." I blush, "abuse you speak of? Why do people do this? for fun or something else?" I ask, a bit embarrassed. 

Edited by lVergill
  • Like 1

Chazin had to stifle a bout of laughter. He didn't have any siblings. Well, not that he knew of, anyways. He scowls and slowly and cautiously walks forwards to the figure, stopping when they are about five feet from each other. The Demon boy was about three inches shorter than him and Chazin stifles another  chuckle when he noticed this. He managed to keep his serious composure and a dagger slipped down from his trench coat sleeve and into his hand. The movement was hidden from both beings behind and in front of him.

"And if I may ask, who the hell are you?"

The strange Demon bowed slightly and then stated his name, adding a slightly playful tone to his voice

"My name is Rosal. Our father is Agth--"

Chazin cuts him short of saying their father's name, not wanting to hear the name of the person that he hated most. He sneered and bared his teeth, showing off his own set of fangs. He hated that this man could possibly be his brother, but only by the same father.

"I know damn well who our father is. And I, franky, am not in the mood for any shit. What do you want?"

Chazin had a pretty clear idea, but he wanted to hear it from Rosal's mouth. Rosal grins and his eyes thin into bloodlusty glares. He disappears and reappears behind Chazin before attempting to slash at the nape of his neck with his claws. Chazin easily dodges this, leaping forward and pulling off a completely straight handstand and kicking Rosal in the chin on his way there. Rosal catches himself on the way back to the ground, standing in front of Diomedes

"I have no interest in you... But who the hell are you?"

The first thing Diomedes noted about Chazin, is that while he kept a very good lid on his fear in the hotel, he couldn’t quite seem to manage his anger. Clearly his parenthood was a source of contention for the man but then if what he had stated about his mother were true, Diomedes couldn’t blame him. He clearly had compassion for his mother however his father seemed to be someone he held in contempt and this figure standing in front of him was almost like a cruel reminder that Chazin did indeed have a father no matter how he felt towards him. It was something Diomedes could actually relate to. But, in showing Rosal that it bothered him, would allow the demon to gain an advantage over Chazin, along with a measure of control as Rosal would be able to manipulate his feelings and reactions. 

He watched as Rosal seemed to flash behind Chazin in a move that was too quick for the normal observer. However as quick as he was, Chazin proved that he had fantastic reflexes and was able to easily evade the attack. And then to add insult to injury he turned the evasion into an attack in a move that Diomedes found rather admirable. He had clearly learnt how to fight in hand to hand combat and was quite skilled, especially with the finesse at which he performed the maneuver. When Rosal landed down in front of him and turned to demand who he was, Diomedes raised an eyebrow at him, “Since you have no interest in me… then why should I tell you?” He asked back. He had little interest in getting involved in what was clearly a private affair, however he would happily stand around and watch the fight. He had never seen a family reunion become so awkward so quickly. Not even with his own biological family.

Time: 21:44

“I guess so…” Lydia replied with a shrug in answer to his very last question, “You wouldn’t be able to get away with it in Ashaea even if the person you’re beating up proves that they consented. There’s been no real political debate on it, but then again it only affects a very small amount of the population. A few years back someone was arrested in the UFF for domestic abuse, but the person he was beating up consented to it and proved that he consented. He can’t actually get off unless he gets hurt, and his husband was a sadist that wanted to hurt someone. Neither of them were hurting anyone else, so why should the government get involved in their relationship? If both parties truly, and wholy consent, then what’s the problem? It’s the reason why the UFF now have a piece of legislation called the ‘No Harm, No Foul Act’. Since Domestic Abuse is against the law, however if someone puts in for that act the accused can be absolved of all crimes. It’s mainly because the UFF try to be a very libertarian society. But that’s them, not us. But, that being said, Ashaea is one of the most free countries in earth. Hell, even having drugs for personal use is actually legal. They tend to go after the dealers and the suppliers instead of the users, especially if they’re non-violent.” Lydia explained. 

She took another bite of her meat, adding some of the vegetables to the mix for added taste and texture. Once she had swallowed, she smiled up at him and asked, “Is there anything else you want to know about this place? Just ask and I’ll try and answer them…” She then laughed slightly and cracked what she knew was a lame teacher joke, “Just make sure you have your pad and pen ready to take notes because there might be a test on this.” This was certainly something that Lydia felt comfortable talking about and it helped her relax even more as she happily ate more of the delicious steak. She wondered where he had learnt to cook, because whomever had taught him was clearly a genius. Unless he learnt how to cook like this on his own. In which case she would be really surprised and awed. Because this was the bes thing she had ever eaten. 

• Like 1

Time: 9:48 PM (21:48)

I listen to her very intrigued when she mentions so many stuff beyond my comprehension and a keyword with "Ashaea" being the major location of this place. Lydia also explains a story about abusive being okay as long as the desire love partner was okay and drug being handle pretty well which my world lack due to various factors causing an unknown problem. Still, Lydia's speech sounds so unreal to me when in fact I saw other non-human being in the hospital and testing on my power which was unnatural to begin with. The whole information was a bit fast but I slowly manage to capture the image of the law in hand and wonder why they do such thing. 

"I see, your world is very different than mine, in some part anyway. I never heard of Ashea or the UFF back in my world. Those laws you mention also don't ring any bell...." I reply, thinking.

As I think, Lydia returns eating while using some vegetables to make the taste better and smiling brightly which made me chuckle to see her reaction everytime she take a bite of the steak. I laugh at her joke as I imagine pull out a notebook and a pen as I scribble down in my imaginary notebook and look at her seriously but I couldn't hide my wide smile. I did want to learn about this place so I could easily learn this place in mere days or even hours with the help of the teacher sitting in front of me. I could definitely trust Lydia with many things now since she is so passionate and hard-working young woman which I do admire her. 

"I want to learn about this place so could you teach more about this world tomorrow?" I ask, "And do you want to learn anything about me?" I smile.

Edited by lVergill
  • Like 1

Chazin calmed himself and shook off the rage that he felt at his father. In a swift invisible movement, the dagger that was in Chazin's hand was no longer in his hand, but instead between the middle and index fingers of Rosal, who had tilted his head to the side to avoid the blade. Had he not caught it, it would have dug into Diomedes' chest if he didn't catch it as well. Chazin gave a soft smile before pushing off of his hands and spinning through the air, kicking Rosal away from Diomedes. He lands delicately in front of Diomedes on one foot and putting himself into a pose similar to that of the kenpo martial arts. Somehow, he'd managed to grab the blade from Rosal before he knocked him away.

"You know, you should never take your eyes off of the enemy. You dunce..."

He scowls as he looks at Diomedes. Not meaning to be rude, he gives the man a sarcastic, yet flat statement.

"You're really popular, aren't you?"

He turns to Rosal, who has already picked himself up. Rosal giggles maniacally, his shoulder rising and falling with every chuckle.

"Kekekeke~ You're so weak~ Are you honestly even trying, Chazin?~"

Chazin simply looks at him with annoyance

This fight, even though it had barely begun, definitely had Diomedes rather intrigued although his face remained completely impassive, not revealing any hint as to his mood or his thoughts. He didn’t even flinch when the dagger had come within inches of sinking into his chest, but then he knew it would never land the mark because he knew exactly how to get away from, or block such an attack. He tilted his head slightly when Chazin landed in front of him, striking a fighting pose that, while he had seen before, he was not proficient in its use. He then looked down at the boy when he made his sarcastic remark. In a tone that was just as flat and sarcastic, Diomedes replied,

“Hadn’t you noticed that I am absolutely filled with a natural charm and allure?” In truth he hated meeting new people and he most certainly hated having to be social. He glanced around, noticing that people were beginning to quietly scope out the fight that was going on in public. He looked back at the two when Rosal began his manic laughter, suggesting that either he was doing it to get a rise out of Chazin, or to make him unsettled or he was genuinely unstable of mind. In which case it would make him quite unpredictable, which can he hard for someone to fight against as it made it impossible to predict their next movements or attacks. He reached out with a tendril of thought towards Chazin, not probing into his mind. It was almost like a ‘knock’ with a link that would only allow for words to exchange between the two. He couldn’t see into Chazin’s mind and nor could the hybrid piggy-back off of the link into Diomedes’ mind. But it would allow Diomedes to make silent comments to Chazin without being overheard.

Time: 21:49

“Ashaea.” Lydia corrected his pronunciation, saying it slowly to accentuate the sounds so it sounded like ‘A-shay-ah’ rather than Ashea which was how he had said it. When he mentioned that the laws don’t ring a bell, Lydia shrugged and said, “Well, no other country has their Laws. I mean, they have a constitution called the Universal Rights to Life Act. Ashaea has the Ashaean Rights Charter which is a little similar but not quite.” Privately, she liked the sound of a Universal Rights since to her that suggested that all sentient beings were protected under it. She then smiled at him when he asked if she would teach him more tomorrow. She glanced at the clock on the wall and saw how late it was. It would be a good idea to leave it until tomorrow since she was likely to start chatting away the night and completely forgetting about petty things such as sleep. But then when she really got into something, it was hard to pull her out. She then turned her head back towards him when he asked if there was anything she wanted to learn about him. She smiled at him slightly,

“Plenty. But, as for tomorrow… sure. I have a few lectures to do at work but when I return home I can teach you more things. I take it that you’re a foreigner? Because you seem woefully uneducated on how things are here. Are you a tourist here? Where did you come from?” She then paused, tilting her head slightly before she asked, “And why on Earth did you come to my lecture and decide that it was a good place to have a sudden, unexpected nap?” Her smile suggested that the question was more to make light of what happened, than to mock him although the question held a serious note to it as she genuinely wanted an answer. It wasn’t every day that some stranger, and one that wasn’t a student no less, came to her lecture hall and then promptly pass out when coming up to talk to her.

• Like 1

Chazin chuckles softly at Diomedes' statement. It was obvious that he was being sarcastic as well. He also wasn't very good at sarcasm. Chazin drops the stance and closes his eyes before disappearing and reappearing behind Rosal, digging his elbow into the back of the boy and then starting to land a series of well-placed consecutive punches, kicks, and even knees. His motions were a blur to the normal human eyes, and Rosal looked like he was being thrown around like a ragdoll. He finally answers Rosal's question after beating on him for about a full minutes straight.

"Actually no. If I went all out, then I'd probably end up destroying this town like the last one that I fought with all my strength in. To be honest, I don't think that the Daedric General here would like that..."

Rosal scoffs and stands. It was obvious that many of his bones had been broken just by the look that his arm, legs, and especially his back were bent at extraordinary angles. They all started to heal and snap back into place at the shock of Chazin.

"The Daedric General, eh? The fuck ever... Don't have time for that shit... And you're still holding back... Don't you want to destroy every demon you come across, hmm? Or has that whore of a mother made you go soft?"

Something inside of Chazin snaps and he goes silent. His eyes darken and the Angelic half of his energy starts to fade, becoming overshadowed by the growing demonic energy. He looks up at Rosal and declares in a dark voice, deeper than it was before. It had turned to an angry sort of growl

"You take that back, you son of a bitch..."

While Chazin’s movements were too fast for normal observers, Diomedes was able to see each move as it was executed. Despite his lack of emotional control, Chazin was very controlled when it came to hand to hand combat. He never missed his mark and the amount of power he placed into each blow was highly precise. He would make a Kaine-Coda impressed with the kinds of moves he was pulling, and they were a born and bred family of forever adaptive super-soldiers. At Chazin’s comment, Diomedes snorted softly. He didn’t exactly care for the property around here, however he would care about the attention it would bring to them. They already had people staring at them, and no doubt someone had possibly called the police to deal with a fight that was breaking out. If that happened then things could only go downhill from there.

He looked over at Rosal as he picked himself up from the ground despite the fact he looked beaten and broken to the point of no return. However he wasn’t displaying any kind of pain as if his wounds were nothing but small flesh wounds. He was honestly not shocked when said bones snapped back into place. He looked over at Chazin as Rosal began to bait Chazin, who fell for it hook, line and sinker. Diomedes sighed as he could sense the aura shifting to become darker and more demonic as Chazin allowed his anger to begin to take control and thus letting Rosal have that measure of control over him. Chazin was correct. There were indeed ways that he needed to improve, because such out of control anger would only run counter to what he claimed he wanted to achieve which was to protect his loved ones. The problem with such uncontrolled anger is that he might end up doing exactly what he was trying to prevent; harm to those he cared about. He wanted to tell him this, however Chazin had not responded to his little ‘knock’ as if it had not happened. Clearly he had not noticed, which again was another negative mark against him because he wasn’t paying attention.

Chazin had finally noticed the knock against his mind, opening his mind just a little to allow the link. He sighs softly and starts to calm down, but still keeping his teeth gritted. His aura returned to normal, and he sighed softly.

<<"Yeah, yeah, I bet you're going to tell me to calm the hell down, aren't you?">>

He looks back and smiles at Diomedes, as if he knew what he was about to say. He sighs and lifts up his right hand

"<Summon:Iron:Flail_Instance#449>"

An iron rod materializes into his hand, along with a spiky iron ball attached to it by a chain. He swings it around for a few seconds before looking at Rosal with a devious smile. It was clear that this was his favorite weapon, just going by the ecstatic look on his face.

"Now let's see you heal from this!"

He disappears and reappears just in front of Rosal. His attacks were invisible to the naked human eye as he swung the spiked ball directly at the demon's head. Chazin's look of enjoyment turned to shock when he sees that Rosal had simply caught it with his bare hands, some of the spikes poking clear through the back of his hand.

"So you don't like to be thrown around like a ragdoll. Still doesn't mean that you're going to beat me."

Rosal reaches a hand out, claws drawn in a flash to attempt to stab Chazin in the gut. Chazin jumps into a frontflip, grabbing Rosal by the head and lifting him up, slamming him into the ground as he lands. The impact creates a large crater in the concrete in the shape of Rosal's body. A flood of strategies start to formulate in the Unversed's mind

<<"So he has incredible healing abilities, better than any demon that I've seen so far... Maybe, if I can do enough damage to outrun his healing...">>

You’re damned right that was what I was going to tell you. It’s clear that you do not like anyone talking bad about your mother but you shouldn’t let your enemies see that. Because you’re just putting yourself under their control because it allows them to put you into a position where they can play you like a puppet. Honestly, why should their opinion on your mother matter to you so much? You know her better than they do. Your opinion means more than theirs do. Keep that in mind. Also, you need to pay better attention. Not just to your opponent but to your surroundings too. Because if you don’t, your enemy could lay a sneaky trap and you wouldn’t see it coming until it was too late. It’s a very quick way of getting yourself killed.’ Diomedes told Chazin in a very honest and blunt feedback. He wouldn’t care if Chazin became offended by it then that was his problem. He had asked Diomedes for feedback and he was getting it without it being buttered up because in the long-run trying to be delicate would hurt Chazin in the long run as it placed him in the delusion that everything was fine.

When Chazin summoned his weapon, Diomedes did comment, ‘That’s a nice weapon.’ He liked how violent it looked although it wasn’t his own weapon of choice. He much prefered swordsmanship. He watched carefully as Chazin attempted his attack however it foiled rather spectacularly. The ground shook slightly when the demon was slammed into the ground, causing onlookers to gasp in shock. Diomedes looked around, not liking how much attention they were attracting.

Don’t be alarmed. I’m going to do something.’ He warned Chazin before the world around them seemed to freeze, leaving only the three of them appearing to move at a normal rate. It would effectively hide them from the view of the people within the park because they were moving far too quickly for their eyes and brains to comprehend. He then turned his attention back to the fight to respond to Chazin, ‘As for your idea… that could work. It would depend on how this healing ability of his works. If there is a threshold, and you did enough damage in one go, it would go beyond what he is able to heal. If not, then you might have to wear him down so that he no longer has the energy left to heal at such an accelerated rate. But the risk of that is that if you don’t have enough stamina to outlast him, it could end badly for you. The spike wounds healed within three seconds. Such healing would no doubt take up quite a bit of energy and resources within the body. For normal wounds, to heal from initial creation to the disappearance of scar tissue, takes years. It’s a very long and complicated process that during that time, uses up a lot of resources. But since it’s stretched out for that long, you can easily keep up with the demand with normal energy levels and normal eating habits. To condense that much healing into a period of three seconds has no doubt got to have some kind of impact, even as simple as reducing stamina which while it doesn’t seem like much is still an advantage in your favour.

Chazin nods, instead of getting offended. He grips the flail in his hand, spinning it around as he stepped back from Rosal. Several popping sounds could be heard as his newly broken bones snap back together. Chazin listens to the words of Diomedes. Chazin actually smiled at the blunt words, liking that Diomedes didn't soften the details. He prefered to have people tell him things how they were instead of lightening them up to make him feel better. It made him feel inferior when people did that. And he certainly didn't like to feel inferior. He cleared his head and only thought about the battle, how he would defeat Rosal, if not send him back to Hell. Chazin could feel the area around them stop moving in time. He had felt it when he was at the entrance to the Hotel. He looked coldly down at the demon male slowly rising from the hole that he was put into.

<<"Thanks for the info. And to answer your question about my mother, she's part of the reason why I became a Demon hunter. She's the most precious thing to me... Not that that's something that you Daedra would understand. Unless... There's a side to you that you don't want anybody to see.">>

Chazin teased the Daedric General as he watched Rosal get to his feet. The demon boy actually looked disoriented for once, as if he had not expected Chazin's attack to have had that much power in it. He regained his composure and smiles, slowly bring up his clawed hands to clap at Chazin.

"There we go! That wasn't half bad~ Now, I can tell that you've done something, Mr. Daedric General. Why did you put up a field? Get everyone involved! Start a motherfucking riot!"

Rosal gave another manic laugh as he looked at Chazin and Diomedes. He took a strange fighting stance, one that Chazin had never seen before. Rosal's pitch black bat wings unfurled from his back and spread out. Chazin chuckles softly.

<<"Hey look, two interesting things that I can rip off! As long as I can get close enough to his back, that is. He does seem to be as interested in hand to hand combat as I, so it shouldn't be that hard. Unless he's showing them to me to intentionally draw me to them. He might have some sort of trick up his sleeve if I go for them. I should use long ranged combat to see if I can ruin those pretty little appendages of his.">>

He thinks for a second before dismissing the flail and watching it dematerialize from his hand.

"<Summon:Steel:Katana_Instance#1658>"

A very fancy, but also sturdy looking katana appears in his hand and he takes a stance with the flat edge of the blade against his arm and the sharp edge pointed outwards.

• Senior Staff
On 2/13/2018 at 15:05, ShuyaHideaki said:

"Aye, it is... In fact, it's the only thing that I have left of two people that I lost when I was a child. But I've learned to cope with it, so it's not as big of a subject as it was before."

He finishes off his Pincer Vodka and sighs softly before looking at her, his icy blue eyes shimmering softly under the dim lights of the bar. He picks up a scent that he hadn't before. It made him curious as to how it slipped by his sensitive nose.

"Congratulations."

His entire face seemed to smile as he congratulated her on what caught his attention. His glance drifted down to her belly.

"Well... I could give you a job... How do you feel singing for me? I have a small art studio that I can have you work at and sing for the people there. They're always complaining about how quiet it is."

He looks back up to her eyes and sits up, his tail whipping around happily behind him. He may have found exactly what he needed.

"I'm sorry to hear that..." Sophia responded to his statement, not really sure what kind of response such a statement would warrant. She took another sip of her drink and sat in silence for a few more moments before she heard Shez's voice pipe up and congratulate her out of nowhere. 

"Huh? Congratulations for what, getting fired?" She looked at him again with a quizzical expression on her face when she noticed him glance at her belly. She immediately blushed and turned away. "N-no, it's... it's not something to be proud about." How could he have possibly even known that about her? She had only received Diomedes' seed just that morning. It was literally impossible that she could be showing already, so there was no sense in getting insulted over it. He could probably just smell the lingering scent of cum inside her. She had taken a shower before leaving the house, so whatever he smelt couldn't have been much. 

As Shez suggested a new line of work for her, she just clenched her fists and bit her lip, trying to hold back her tears again before speaking up. "I said that dream is pretty much dead now! That's not the type of job I'm ever going to have again." The self-defeating tone of her line was partially the truth, but partially self-defense. She didn't want to get her hopes up. She didn't want to look at this as a possibility to pursue her own future again because she knew that dream would just be crushed the moment this daedric woman came into play. "I'm sorry, but I just can't. It's not an option." 

He frowned as she said that her pregnancy was nothing to be proud of. He shook his head, believing that as long as the child was raised right, that any new life was something to be celebrated. Though, he could tell that her egg was sort of weak and not very fertile. Though, if she had managed to have been implanted with someone's seed and the egg had been fertilized, then it might have a chance. Though, not a very good one. His healer senses could tell him that much.

"Well, if it's nothing to be proud of, then you're doing a good job of killing the egg with that alcohol."

The scent that he caught of the semen wasn't nearly close to being human, and reminded him of something that he'd caught wind of the night before. He shook it off, making it none of his business.

He scowls when she tells him that her dream of that was completely dead and that it wasn't and option. He puts his hand on her arm and rubs his thumb along her shoulder comfortingly

"Anything's an option if you believe in yourself, love."

His tone was flat as he looked at her with a tinge of disappointment. She couldn't possibly have given up on herself with one happening. His words were encouraging and uplifting, but the tone still caught up with them. He sighs and looks at her, leaning in close slightly. Despite the fact that he had drunk about two and a half glasses of Pincer Vodka, his breath lacked the scent of any alcohol. His eyes were level with hers and he smiled kindly

"Trust me. It's a good job, and I'd be willing to give a good, hefty salary for your services. Can't be easy singing, after all."

Edited by ShuyaHideaki

• Senior Staff

Sophia's grip on her glass tightened as Shez commented on her drinking while pregnant. She was already starting to feel aggravated. "I know what I'm doing with my own damn body. I'm drinking because I need to, not because I want to. I have to get drunk in order to be okay with where my life is headed and I haven't even conceived yet!" She lifted the glass to her mouth and took the rest of it with one gulp, almost vomiting in disgust before slamming it back down onto the bar. "Another, please." 

In truth, Sophia really didn't know much about pregnancy in the first place. She honestly didn't know how long after sex a baby could be conceived, she was only running off of assumptions. Maybe Diomedes would be angry with her if he knew about her drinking. Still, there was no way she was going to be able to fulfill her promise while sober, and she was already starting to feel the alcohol taking effect. She soon felt Shez's soft hand on her shoulder which made her hair stand on end considering where her mind had just been. Any time she had been touched recently was through some form of sexual advancement. She started to flash back to the way she felt as Diomedes began to pleasure her and could already feel her body growing hot and she began to smile softly.

"Fine, I'll accept your offer for one day..." She started as her eyes began to wander the rest of Shez's body. "On one condition..." The bartender placed her second drink in front of her and she began to lift it to her soft mouth, feeling the ice-cold liquid passing between her parted lips. She then set the drink down and leaned toward Shez with a flirtatious smile. "All you have to do is let me know each and every one of your sexual desires." She spoke in a low whisper, knowing his sensitive ears would be able to pick her voice up without question. "Every. One." 

Her angry tone made him shift in his seat slightly. Making others aggravated was never his best interest. He shakes his head and thinks for a good few minutes. He thought of the possibility that she didn't know much about pregnancy, considering that the second semen is poured into a womb, they immediately try to find an egg. And when they do find it, the sperm cells immediately start to penetrate and fertilize the egg. Hence, a child is conceived. But as she drank, he could feel the egg growing weaker and weaker until he felt nothing. Shame.

He continues looking at her, an eyebrow raising in an almost comical way at her conditions for working for him. He shrugs it off and smiles, wondering what could have possibly brought her to want to know about his desires. He leans in and whispers in a silky, sultry voice that almost mimics her flirtatious attitude. The moment had quickly changed from aggravation to sexually charged. Her eyes looked almost desperate to know what he desired, and his ear flicked cautiously. He did need a singer, but one night wasn't going to be enough. Especially if she was good at what she did. Finding another singer would be fairly difficult, His eyes narrow as he thinks of something that just might work to his advantage

"Let's up that to a week, and I'll tell you everything that you'd like to know."

It seemed like a fair offer to him, especially considering the degree of the information that she seemed to be looking for. He didn't normally go off spouting his desires to a stranger, but he could make an exception if she accepted his deal. 

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 00:33, Neptune said:

Time: 21:49

“Ashaea.” Lydia corrected his pronunciation, saying it slowly to accentuate the sounds so it sounded like ‘A-shay-ah’ rather than Ashea which was how he had said it. When he mentioned that the laws don’t ring a bell, Lydia shrugged and said, “Well, no other country has their Laws. I mean, they have a constitution called the Universal Rights to Life Act. Ashaea has the Ashaean Rights Charter which is a little similar but not quite.” Privately, she liked the sound of a Universal Rights since to her that suggested that all sentient beings were protected under it. She then smiled at him when he asked if she would teach him more tomorrow. She glanced at the clock on the wall and saw how late it was. It would be a good idea to leave it until tomorrow since she was likely to start chatting away the night and completely forgetting about petty things such as sleep. But then when she really got into something, it was hard to pull her out. She then turned her head back towards him when he asked if there was anything she wanted to learn about him. She smiled at him slightly,

“Plenty. But, as for tomorrow… sure. I have a few lectures to do at work but when I return home I can teach you more things. I take it that you’re a foreigner? Because you seem woefully uneducated on how things are here. Are you a tourist here? Where did you come from?” She then paused, tilting her head slightly before she asked, “And why on Earth did you come to my lecture and decide that it was a good place to have a sudden, unexpected nap?” Her smile suggested that the question was more to make light of what happened, than to mock him although the question held a serious note to it as she genuinely wanted an answer. It wasn’t every day that some stranger, and one that wasn’t a student no less, came to her lecture hall and then promptly pass out when coming up to talk to her.

Time: 9:55 PM (21:55)

I laugh nervously while I scratch my head at my little mistake at pronouncing Ashaea correctly and I had to blame my body lacking the energy to even think correctly since I can barely even think as of yet. I began thinking as she spoke no other having such law which did she have a point there but this place doesn't exist in my world's map which was the main point I was linking. Still, I did listen to her speech as she looks very serious when it comes to this place's history and probably the home country that she loves so much. I do respect Lydia having such compassion and love for her job while still being or acting happy despite her lonesome in this big house which got me thinking. I glance around this giant house lacking any other person that could make her somewhat happier and also make her feel at home when she comes back from a hard day at work. I glance down to imagine such feeling of loneliness from Lydia since, right now, I felt that same feeling of having no one by my side and couldn't rely on others due to my own mistakes. I began to engross myself into a hidden depression as her voice slowly drifted away from my own ears and began deeply thinking of hopeless of return home. The thought, the thinking, the feeling made me realized and remember past's mistake that made me slowly lose my vision of reality. Statics filled my head as I slowly closed my eyes and the strong desire to sleep was overtaking me as if I went to sleep right now, I wouldn't wake up ever. Until Lydia's strong voice pull me from that odd statics and I look up to see her asking me about my origin and recent disturbance in her line of work. 

"Huh? Oh..." I pause, thinking about my engross depression, "I am not from here Lydia, I came from another world completely different than your own. I place where Ashaea doesn't exist and human being the only intelligent life form since clearly, I have seen others being beside human here which surprised me. Still, I don't know why I was brought here or even revive here of all place since I don't belong here and I just walk aimlessly for someone to tell me where I am, why this happens, and who thought it was a good idea for me to feel lonely in this new world." I explain, softly and sadness lingering in my voice.

I look down at the table as I explain briefly in my current situation and not looking at Lydia's' eyes since I was feeling a bit down. I just bear the pain and fold my hand into a fist at the unfairness of my resurrection since I didn't want this to happen to me. 

• Senior Staff
23 hours ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

Her angry tone made him shift in his seat slightly. Making others aggravated was never his best interest. He shakes his head and thinks for a good few minutes. He thought of the possibility that she didn't know much about pregnancy, considering that the second semen is poured into a womb, they immediately try to find an egg. And when they do find it, the sperm cells immediately start to penetrate and fertilize the egg. Hence, a child is conceived. But as she drank, he could feel the egg growing weaker and weaker until he felt nothing. Shame.

He continues looking at her, an eyebrow raising in an almost comical way at her conditions for working for him. He shrugs it off and smiles, wondering what could have possibly brought her to want to know about his desires. He leans in and whispers in a silky, sultry voice that almost mimics her flirtatious attitude. The moment had quickly changed from aggravation to sexually charged. Her eyes looked almost desperate to know what he desired, and his ear flicked cautiously. He did need a singer, but one night wasn't going to be enough. Especially if she was good at what she did. Finding another singer would be fairly difficult, His eyes narrow as he thinks of something that just might work to his advantage

"Let's up that to a week, and I'll tell you everything that you'd like to know."

It seemed like a fair offer to him, especially considering the degree of the information that she seemed to be looking for. He didn't normally go off spouting his desires to a stranger, but he could make an exception if she accepted his deal. 

While her knowledge on the subject was minimal, Sophia did know that you didn't necessarily get pregnant immediately after sex. She also knew that many people would drink without even knowing they were pregnant as the symptoms didn't usually start showing until later. So she had confidence that her child would be fine. There wasn't a guarantee that she had even conceived yet and there wasn't even a guarantee that she would conceive at all. It was too early for a pregnancy test, hell, she hadn't even missed a period yet. Beyond all of that, she could assume that a Daedric child would develop differently than a typical human fetus, so it was possible that alcohol wouldn't even affect the child, not that she should take any chances in that regard. Considering the mess she had been through today, she truly didn't take kindly to a man who would assume he knows how her body works better than her.

Still, the man seemed concerned for her and her child's well-being, and it was true that it's possible she could have conceived already, especially with how much cum had filled her up previously. With the alcohol in her blood, just the memory of the sensations Diomedes made her whole body shudder. She knew this was exactly the effect Diomedes wanted to have on her. She was going to need to seek out a release, but she couldn't just give her body away for free. She smiled at Shez and flipped her hair back out of her eyes so that she could look him right in his. "How much does this job pay? Because that just might factor into my decision."

"One thousand for the entire week."

He looks at his drink, picking it up and taking in the last bit of the fiery liquid. He shudders softly as he could feel the alcohol slowly start to work through his system. He could tell that she wasn't exactly pleased about him trying to work out her pregnancy issue. He shrugs that off as well, watching her with a nonchalant smirk. He could see that she was desperate to know his sexual desires, but he wouldn't give them to her for free, either. He slips off his parka and slips it over the back of the bar seat, showing off his nearly perfect musculature to anyone that may be paying attention.

"Or is that not enough?~"

He orders another drink and watches the bartender mix it as he awaits her answer. She certainly was a mysterious girl, and he wouldn't mind getting know a bit more about her. And if what he thought she was planning was correct, then he figured that he'd be getting to know her a lot more than he originally thought. He receives his drink and continues to examine her. She didn't seem like the person that would be asking for that sort of thing, but the saying goes: "Never judge a book by its cover". She seemed to be in complete distress, but the alcohol seemed to be working that out.

Edited by ShuyaHideaki

On 15/02/2018 at 1:50 AM, ShuyaHideaki said:

Chazin nods, instead of getting offended. He grips the flail in his hand, spinning it around as he stepped back from Rosal. Several popping sounds could be heard as his newly broken bones snap back together. Chazin listens to the words of Diomedes. Chazin actually smiled at the blunt words, liking that Diomedes didn't soften the details. He prefered to have people tell him things how they were instead of lightening them up to make him feel better. It made him feel inferior when people did that. And he certainly didn't like to feel inferior. He cleared his head and only thought about the battle, how he would defeat Rosal, if not send him back to Hell. Chazin could feel the area around them stop moving in time. He had felt it when he was at the entrance to the Hotel. He looked coldly down at the demon male slowly rising from the hole that he was put into.

<<"Thanks for the info. And to answer your question about my mother, she's part of the reason why I became a Demon hunter. She's the most precious thing to me... Not that that's something that you Daedra would understand. Unless... There's a side to you that you don't want anybody to see.">>

Chazin teased the Daedric General as he watched Rosal get to his feet. The demon boy actually looked disoriented for once, as if he had not expected Chazin's attack to have had that much power in it. He regained his composure and smiles, slowly bring up his clawed hands to clap at Chazin.

"There we go! That wasn't half bad~ Now, I can tell that you've done something, Mr. Daedric General. Why did you put up a field? Get everyone involved! Start a motherfucking riot!"

Rosal gave another manic laugh as he looked at Chazin and Diomedes. He took a strange fighting stance, one that Chazin had never seen before. Rosal's pitch black bat wings unfurled from his back and spread out. Chazin chuckles softly.

<<"Hey look, two interesting things that I can rip off! As long as I can get close enough to his back, that is. He does seem to be as interested in hand to hand combat as I, so it shouldn't be that hard. Unless he's showing them to me to intentionally draw me to them. He might have some sort of trick up his sleeve if I go for them. I should use long ranged combat to see if I can ruin those pretty little appendages of his.">>

He thinks for a second before dismissing the flail and watching it dematerialize from his hand.

"<Summon:Steel:Katana_Instance#1658>"

A very fancy, but also sturdy looking katana appears in his hand and he takes a stance with the flat edge of the blade against his arm and the sharp edge pointed outwards.

Everyone has sides of them that they do not wish for others to see. It’s called privacy.’ Diomedes responded with unruffled calm to Chazin’s teasing, and not rising to the bait and at the same time completely evading answering him directly. Not only was Diomedes an intensely private person, but Chazin was not someone that he would spill his intimate secrets to. Or even plans. His eyes were on Chazin’s enemy target as he seemed disorientated. The look on his face suggested that he did not expect the attack that Chazin had come out with, nor the amount of damage for Chazin to have done. It was a very good example of an attack that Chazin didn’t put much effort into but it resulted in a large amount of damage being done again Rosal. Diomedes didn’t even bother acknowledging what Rosal had said since really, he was more of an outside observer than a participant. He wasn’t interested in getting involved in a private feud and he most certainly didn’t want humans to be watching or even worse, recording on their damned phones. He always remained out of sight if possible. He tilted his head slightly when Rosal suddenly pulled out a pair of wings which he seemed to be proudly putting on display.

It is possible that he’s using his wings as a source of bait. Wings aren’t too useful in close combat. If anything, they can get in the way unless you really know what you’re doing. So either way; close combat is not a good idea.’ Diomedes told him, before looking at Chazin as he summoned his sword. He looked closely at the blade before commenting, ‘That is a beautiful weapon.’ He then turned his eyes back to Rosal to watch what was to happen next.

17 hours ago, lVergill said:

Time: 9:55 PM (21:55)

I laugh nervously while I scratch my head at my little mistake at pronouncing Ashaea correctly and I had to blame my body lacking the energy to even think correctly since I can barely even think as of yet. I began thinking as she spoke no other having such law which did she have a point there but this place doesn't exist in my world's map which was the main point I was linking. Still, I did listen to her speech as she looks very serious when it comes to this place's history and probably the home country that she loves so much. I do respect Lydia having such compassion and love for her job while still being or acting happy despite her lonesome in this big house which got me thinking. I glance around this giant house lacking any other person that could make her somewhat happier and also make her feel at home when she comes back from a hard day at work. I glance down to imagine such feeling of loneliness from Lydia since, right now, I felt that same feeling of having no one by my side and couldn't rely on others due to my own mistakes. I began to engross myself into a hidden depression as her voice slowly drifted away from my own ears and began deeply thinking of hopeless of return home. The thought, the thinking, the feeling made me realized and remember past's mistake that made me slowly lose my vision of reality. Statics filled my head as I slowly closed my eyes and the strong desire to sleep was overtaking me as if I went to sleep right now, I wouldn't wake up ever. Until Lydia's strong voice pull me from that odd statics and I look up to see her asking me about my origin and recent disturbance in her line of work. 

"Huh? Oh..." I pause, thinking about my engross depression, "I am not from here Lydia, I came from another world completely different than your own. I place where Ashaea doesn't exist and human being the only intelligent life form since clearly, I have seen others being beside human here which surprised me. Still, I don't know why I was brought here or even revive here of all place since I don't belong here and I just walk aimlessly for someone to tell me where I am, why this happens, and who thought it was a good idea for me to feel lonely in this new world." I explain, softly and sadness lingering in my voice.

I look down at the table as I explain briefly in my current situation and not looking at Lydia's' eyes since I was feeling a bit down. I just bear the pain and fold my hand into a fist at the unfairness of my resurrection since I didn't want this to happen to me. 

Time: 21:56

Lydia stared at him with a measure of disbelief, “Another world?” She asked skeptically. She was someone who was a rather average citizen, who tended never to get wrapped up in strange events and strange people. Thus this was the first time she had encountered anyone who said something quite outlandish. She could never imagine a world without her home, and she certainly couldn’t imagine living in a world where only humans were the intelligent life. She would have missed her friends who weren’t all human. 

“What is this world like? What’s its history?” Lydia then asked, willing to at least hear the answers if Luck was willing to give them. While skeptical, she wasn’t above listening and allowing him to explain himself. She doubted that he could offer hard proof unless he brought something of his world with him that wasn’t seen anywhere in this world. But he didn’t seem to have brought a suitcase with him. Which made her suddenly wonder if this guy had any spare clothes on him. That might pose a problem for him, as he would have nothing clean to change into when he needed to clean his clothes. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Neptune said:

Everyone has sides of them that they do not wish for others to see. It’s called privacy.’ Diomedes responded with unruffled calm to Chazin’s teasing, and not rising to the bait and at the same time completely evading answering him directly. Not only was Diomedes an intensely private person, but Chazin was not someone that he would spill his intimate secrets to. Or even plans. His eyes were on Chazin’s enemy target as he seemed disorientated. The look on his face suggested that he did not expect the attack that Chazin had come out with, nor the amount of damage for Chazin to have done. It was a very good example of an attack that Chazin didn’t put much effort into but it resulted in a large amount of damage being done again Rosal. Diomedes didn’t even bother acknowledging what Rosal had said since really, he was more of an outside observer than a participant. He wasn’t interested in getting involved in a private feud and he most certainly didn’t want humans to be watching or even worse, recording on their damned phones. He always remained out of sight if possible. He tilted his head slightly when Rosal suddenly pulled out a pair of wings which he seemed to be proudly putting on display.

It is possible that he’s using his wings as a source of bait. Wings aren’t too useful in close combat. If anything, they can get in the way unless you really know what you’re doing. So either way; close combat is not a good idea.’ Diomedes told him, before looking at Chazin as he summoned his sword. He looked closely at the blade before commenting, ‘That is a beautiful weapon.’ He then turned his eyes back to Rosal to watch what was to happen next.

Rosal flew high into the air, hovering as if to wait for something. Chazin knew exactly what he wanted.

<<"Don't worry, I won't attempt to pry into your life.">>

Chazin strips himself of the trench coat, wearing just a plain white tank top with slits cut in the back. His wings unfurled, bat wings coated with dark grey feathers that occupied up to ten feet of the area. Rosal chuckles with delight

"So father was right~ You really are a disgusting half-breed~"

Chazin simply rolls his eyes and flies up to Rosal's level. He could see that Rosal was acting in a stranger way than before, almost opening himself up for an attack. It was a definite sign that he had a counterattack planned. 

"You know, I may not be immortal like you, but damn, I know that I'm going to get killed a lot less than your sorry ass"

Chazin's statement made Rosal's face twist with annoyance. It seems that he had struck a nerve, if he had any. Chazin rushes forward and brings the blade of the katana down on Rosal's wrist, slicing cleanly through the flesh and bone. Rosal brings his wrist up to his face, simply watching it as blood gushed out with wide eyes.

It would be wise of you not to. Because if you knew some of the things about my life, I would have to kill you.’ Diomedes replied, although it was clear if the second thing he said was a joke or not. And he certainly wasn’t going to reveal which one it was. He watched as Chazin stripped himself of his trench coat. He didn’t look to be altogether strong, however from the force in which he had tossed his brother about he was a lot stronger than he appeared. He then watched as the two moved their fight up into the air facing each other. His eyes were fixed on Rosal as Chazin taunted him making his face twist in annoyance. It was something that Chazin could use to his advantage if he was clever enough. He then found himself paying close attention as Chazin struck out with his blade, hitting successfully and chopping the demon's hand from his body and causing his blood to spurt out all over the place. Rosal certainly looked surprised.

His reflexes seem to be quite slow. You have a clear advantage of speed over him and you’ve also found yourself a sore point. Although with the differences in wing structures, he would have superior maneuverability to you. His wings are designed for agile flight. Yours aren’t so much.’ Diomedes responded. He saw something flicker out of the corner of his eye and he looked down to his side where his shadow was. A single, deep purple eye opened up at him before snapping close, to which Diomedes looked back up towards the fight after scanning around the park. He wanted to see if Rosal would, if he even could, recover from such an injury.

Rosal's hand slowly reformed, starting with each layer from the bone to the skin. He growled in annoyance at Chazin. He reaches out to grab Chazin, to which Chazin responds to by dropping from the air. Rosal was able to grab hold of his wing and pull him up, kicking him across to the other side of the barrier. Chazin spun in the air, landing on his feet on the pavement.

"And this is why I never fight in the air... "

He takes off once more, bringing the katana into a straight forward position, stabbing Rosal through the stomach more than twelve times in the blink of an eye. Rosal spewed blood, some of the specks landing on Chazin's face. Chazin chuckles softly, swiftly bringing the katana down and slicing off his hand once more.

<<"Yeah, yeah. That's why I normally tend to fight on the ground, where I don't have to risk my maneuvers in battle. It's harder for me to be in the air during a battle, so I usually use my wings to travel when I don't have access to my vehicle.">>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up