• Senior Staff

@Aurafox1 Well, that didn't turn out well (the interview). Anyway, the only issue I see with your idea is that Cassandra usually lets angels and demons fight it out amongst themselves. Experience has taught her that neither side will want her help. Though, given she's new to this universe, she will most likely help Alez if she is in that much trouble.

• Senior Staff
3 hours ago, Aurafox1 said:

Hm... well, what do you think it would take for her to help? I'm imagining that perhaps Alez might have her chastity seal broken and perhaps she'd be on the verge of being raped by said demons. But if you're not a fan of the idea, do you have any others?

@Aurafox1 Well, that turned bad fast for poor Alez. Well, I was hoping for something more mundane like she was going to be lured into doing something she wouldnt by some small group of unscrupolous humans. I think they could take advantage of her naiviety.

• Senior Staff
11 minutes ago, Manni said:

@Aurafox1 Well, that turned bad fast for poor Alez. Well, I was hoping for something more mundane like she was going to be lured into doing something she wouldnt by some small group of unscrupolous humans. I think they could take advantage of her naiviety.

That's true, it probably would be for the best to introduce things a bit slower with her. Sorry, I have a tendency to get really dark with my stories x3

But Alez would need a reason to be in her physical form, otherwise she wouldn't be visible to the humans.

• Senior Staff
5 minutes ago, Aurafox1 said:

That's true, it probably would be for the best to introduce things a bit slower with her. Sorry, I have a tendency to get really dark with my stories x3

But Alez would need a reason to be in her physical form, otherwise she wouldn't be visible to the humans.

Hmm...that's right. I forgot about that fact, that she won't be visible to humans.

• Senior Staff
1 minute ago, Manni said:

Hmm...that's right. I forgot about that fact, that she won't be visible to humans.

I'm thinking that if anything would bring her into her physical form, it would be the sight of a human who seems upset or distressed in some way. That would make her want to take on her physical form in order to comfort or help that person. She also might transform in order to hide her identity from celestial hunters as well, but considering her role, an encounter with demons would likely lead to a swift return to Coelis, unless of course she gets distracted before she can slip away in her physical form. Perhaps her sky pendant could get stolen.

• Senior Staff
21 minutes ago, Aurafox1 said:

I'm thinking that if anything would bring her into her physical form, it would be the sight of a human who seems upset or distressed in some way. That would make her want to take on her physical form in order to comfort or help that person. She also might transform in order to hide her identity from celestial hunters as well, but considering her role, an encounter with demons would likely lead to a swift return to Coelis, unless of course she gets distracted before she can slip away in her physical form. Perhaps her sky pendant could get stolen.

@Aurafox1 I got an idea. This idea may sound a bit convoluted but might work. How about if Alez sees a person in distress because they might not be able to pay back a dodgy loan shark or perhaps a drug dealer and when they see Alez' pendant, think it's something valuable and thus steals it. Alez chases after them and finds herself confronting the person who stole their pendant and the loan shark/drug dealer. They find out that this loan shark/drug dealer is also a slaver of some sorts and both get into a spot of bother.

• Senior Staff
2 minutes ago, Manni said:

@Aurafox1 I got an idea. This idea may sound a bit convoluted but might work. How about if Alez sees a person in distress because they might not be able to pay back a dodgy loan shark or perhaps a drug dealer and when they see Alez' pendant, think it's something valuable and thus steals it. Alez chases after them and finds herself confronting the person who stole their pendant and the loan shark/drug dealer. They find out that this loan shark/drug dealer is also a slaver of some sorts and both get into a spot of bother.

Yeah! That could definitely work! And then would Cassie come along to help the two? Also, we should probably plan ahead for exactly what Cassie and Alez would do after meeting.

• Senior Staff

@Aurafox1 Oh yes, Cassie will help them as she won't know that Alez is a Celestial. I mean, she'd found out later and ask her a few things about it. Though that being said, Cassie does not like slavers or rape as she has experienced that sort of thing herself first hand...but that was lives ago.

• Senior Staff

@Manni Well, I can't imagine very many people would take a liking to rapists and slavers x3 But I suppose you could say that Alez has had quite the experience with slavers in a past life, too, not that she has any memories of such an experience.

Well anyway, should I start this story with Alez flying through the streets in search of potential threats, leaving you to come in with a distressed NPC, or do you have any other ideas you'd like to add?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up